It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Back in I think it was the 40s the US government poisoned a bunch of civilains, with radiation and it was done at a hospital, in US.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Cincinnati radiation experiments

Cancer patients (mostly Negroes of below-average intelligence who were charity patients) during 1960-72 in Cincinnati were exposed to large doses of whole body radiation as part of an experiment sponsored by the U.S. military. None of the subjects gave informed consent, they thought they were receiving treatment for their cancer. Subjects experienced nausea and vomiting from acute radiation sickness, pain from burns on their bodies, and some died prematurely as result of radiation exposure.
In re Cincinnati Radiation Litigation, 874 F.Supp. 796 (S.D.Ohio 1995)

On 5 May 1999, a settlement was announced in which the defendants paid US$ 5.4×106, but defendants admitted no wrongdoing.

Nonconsensual Medical Experiments on Human Beings

The above is a good link and details some of the more commonly known examples of illegal experimentation as well as a suggested guideline for future experimentation (consent being a very important aspect)...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
Can you prove that implants aren't being done to unsuspecting people?

It's hard to prove a negative.

You need to show actual proof that is undeniable by people in the scientific and medical field, who are RESPECTED by their peers that this is going on.

Until then, ...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

There is however, plenty of evidence to suggest that this has indeed happened, along with other forms of remote influencing strategies...

Enough to take this seriously...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
There is however, plenty of evidence to suggest that this has indeed happened, along with other forms of remote influencing strategies...

Maybe it has.

But to the general public?

How many people actually see the same doctors their whole lives, or how many people end up in an E.R. room and have to have an x-ray done or a Cat Scan done or something.

Wouldn't these people, these doctors and technicians, see these implants in these people?

Wouldn't they mention these "implants" or "irregularities" to their patient?

And if they don't, and don't say something, are they in on this too?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
Maybe it has.

But to the general public?

Most things that are classified usually don't make it to the general public, for one. That's a given. Not many people understood the internet in the eighties, much less the sixties, because one, it isn't communicated to them and two because there is no effect on routine behaviour.

So while I agree that the general public's ignorance on the matter, I also don't find that to be a valid gauge upon whether or not this has happened.

How many people actually see the same doctors their whole lives, or how many people end up in an E.R. room and have to have an x-ray done or a Cat Scan done or something.

Wouldn't these people, these doctors and technicians, see these implants in these people?

You perhaps may have not realized that there is criteria for selecting test subjects. There is a whole range and just because someone has been selected it doesn't mean that they are going to end up with an MRI or X-Ray. I have gone through some of this targeted individual crap, designed rhetoric to explain that I was an artist and received X-Rays to find nothing unusual (yes it's on ATS)...so the material was either designed to be unviewable using X-Ray or is something completely different (at least in my case).

As well, one has to consider that this obviously isn't a wide spread application...so the percentages that this is a non issue for many people - though the breach of human rights and the implications of the applications make this a very relevant issue to consider.

And if they don't, and don't say something, are they in on this too?

That is a possibility for a very small percentage in my opinion...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I have gone through some of this targeted individual crap, designed rhetoric to explain that I was an artist and received X-Rays to find nothing unusual (yes it's on ATS)...so the material was either designed to be unviewable using X-Ray or is something completely different (at least in my case).

Could you post the thread that you refer to? ("yes it's on ATS")

And I'm not really sure what you mean by "this targeted individual crap".

Was anything ever found?

[edit on 8/23/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Check out the first link in my signature...I don't remember the actual page the pics of the X-Rays were posted but it's in there. You may have to do some wading but the rest of the thread is worth the check anywayz..

Edit to add - there are ways that I have researched that can do this without anything ever being found. So I may get the short end of the stick here but rest assured, this tech will be made public at some point. At least that is my goal...half hearted in some cases because I have to wait for public comprehension to catch up...

[edit on Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:42:18 -0500 by MemoryShock]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join