It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by Xcathdra

I was stating that protocols are not abided...one of the earmarks of social experimentation is to not have consent in the most extreme cases.

Not everyone obeys...especially Black Ops.

Message sent.

Recieved msg and updated my other post. Sorry I misread the intent of the post. My Bad.

As far as Black Ops.. Ive worked in Hospitals before and have seen what people go through to get surgeries and what not. I dont think civilian Hospitals are going to up and go Frankenstein on people..

Now, Military Hospitals are different entirely.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Xcathdra]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman

Originally posted by SarK0Y
reply to post by trutherman

did you scan your brain in hospital?? if you got some devices into your skull, it must be gleamed on scan.

They did an image scan of my brain, all I saw was a text report saying my brain was normal. The scan left me dizzy though. Im thinking they tranduce soundwaves through electrical lines into anything that causes sound occilations. Or it is a satallite or I genuinely have schizophrenia. But the accounts of gangstalking and street theater are true, I genuinely witnessed that.

wth, they should give the scan of your brain to you. hmmmm... electronic crap, if you really have gotten it, can be killed with EMP

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
Can you give everyone details on why the source is accurate and trustworthy?

The source lied about the court case, microchips are not mentioned anywhere in the court case.

WAKE UP YOU FOOL. I have friends in special forces who've been chipped before missions in iraq and afganistan.

I've seen scars on oliver north from first gen chips the size of postage stamps.

My vet offers chips for dog for Christ's sake. Do you honestly believe the chips don't exist? Or are you saying our govt would not use technology against its own citizens without a court order.

I think its a sign of the times. Karma is speeding up. The greedy are getting greedier. Good peole are waking up by the millions.

It is as if the stage is being rapidly set. The goats to the left and the lambs to the right

I smell soup cooking and the menu is calling for goats heads. The day of reconing is getting closer.

What side are you on?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I dont think civilian Hospitals are going to up and go Frankenstein on people..

They won't and don't.

It doesn't mean that they can't be used...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If we go with the Conspiracy side I guess we could look at DARPA programs, or montauk New York site, which was dealing with mind control techniques (supposedly with Alien assistance).

This has been linked into the Dulce New Mexico secret base as well, and also the Philadelphia experiment.

There is also the issue with some people who live near the Great Lakes who constantly hear a low humming sound. Speculation here is its a communication device for our Navy Subs (ELF - Extremely Low Frequencies).

Certainly enough ciscumstantial evidence to look into the stuff so we dont send the wrong people to psyche wards.

oh, come on, Alien assistance
what do these morons make else with Alien assistance???
ELF? say, please, certain range of frequencies.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Having looked at all of the ostensible documentation provided, I must say that I have to remain skeptical but open-minded.

The judicial order of protection against stalking doesn't actually say that he was being harassed using microwaves. The complaint alleges that. The order only stipulates protection against all electronic forms of harassment in general, including emails, texts, etc. The order does not say that he proved he was being targeted by microwaves or implants, but that he proved to the court's satisfaction that he was being stalked and that an order of protection was warranted. So the court isn't necessarily saying that he proved beyond all doubt that he has been implanted or affected by microwaves, or other transmissions and the like. The medical necessity letter does seem to suggest that, however, and that would seem to be part of the body of evidence that the court considered.

So then what we have in addition to that is some correspondence between him and a state representative. That state representative has in fact worked to strengthen citizens' rights with respect to electronic surveillance, and in particular with respect to implantable microchips and what he calls microwave surveillance. His efforts have largely focused on trying to make it illegal for employers to (mandatorily) implant their workers. His letter does suggest that in his opinion people's lives can be "destroyed" by such devices. What he means by that, in context, seems less clear to me though. However, Wikipedia does claim that he is a former aerospace engineer, and that he holds degrees in mechanical engineering and engineering management. So take that as you will.

Lastly, there is the medical imagery. The link to that doesn't appear to be working.

So I am definitely intrigued, and keeping an open mind. I am skeptical, though. I can't say I'm persuaded 100% that this is completely legitimate, but I can't see any proof that it isn't, either, so at this point I have to say it's possible.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
[oh, come on, Alien assistance
what do these morons make else with Alien assistance???
ELF? say, please, certain range of frequencies.

ELF - Extremely Low Frequencies - Wiki

3-30Htz is the range for the ELF.

Dulce Base, NM
- Supposed Genetics Lab / Alien Base / Cooperation

Montauk Base, NY
- Psychological Wafare testing / experimentation

Just pointing out some other possibilities that this might be part of an ongoing program. And they all are wikilinks to get the basic overview of each listed.

Of course this could be accomplished by implanting a device into someones braces and talking to them that way.. Jiffy pop anyone?

Real Genius

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

We have a beginning...is my opinion...

And finally...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Wow, there's no law preventing the implantation of chips in people without their consent. Now, I know they wouldn't respect the law, but it just shows me how bad things have become that there doesn't even exist a law to protect people's rights in the most vital respect.

Wow, let me use this teachable moment for a little denial of ignorance. I assume you've taken multiple law courses like me, including health care law, right? Oh, lol, well certainly you're aware that medical procedures--including prosthetic devices and implants--without express or implied consent are considered BATTERY by the law.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational

Originally posted by wcitizen
Wow, there's no law preventing the implantation of chips in people without their consent. Now, I know they wouldn't respect the law, but it just shows me how bad things have become that there doesn't even exist a law to protect people's rights in the most vital respect.

Wow, let me use this teachable moment for a little denial of ignorance. I assume you've taken multiple law courses like me, including health care law, right? Oh, lol, well certainly you're aware that medical procedures--including prosthetic devices and implants--without express or implied consent are considered BATTERY by the law.

Well, the point made in the original article is drastically different than the OP's intention. Here is an excerpt from that article published by "Wired" on July 1 2009.

Said nothing about microchip implants!

"Late last year, James Walbert went to court, to stop his former business associate from blasting him with mind-altering electromagnetic radiation. "

"On December 30th, the court decided in Walbert’s favor, and issued a first-of-its-kind order of protection, banning Redford from using “electronic means” to further harass Walbert. No, seriously."

I'm calling misinformation!

Article

The origins of this story come from a Google group here is their mission statement:

Hi and welcome to our group. The name of our organization is Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance. We are covert victims of such crimes as: organized stalking and harassment, Voice to Skull transmissions, mind reading and thought surveillance technology, (and we can produce the documents to show that this technology exists and is in use today - and has been for some time), remote body manipulation, remote pain induction and much more!

You can find the FFCHS here: groups.google.com...

Here is the original source along with various .jpgs of photocopied, copies of the case and it's rulings.: groups.google.com... albert?pli=1

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by signoregregorio

As I stated...this is a beginning...

Misinformation? Lol...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

ELF - Extremely Low Frequencies - Wiki

3-30Htz is the range for the ELF.

infra-sound is less than 20 Hz, very harmful thing for mental & physical health
some info here

Dulce Base, NM - Supposed Genetics Lab / Alien Base / Cooperation Montauk Base, NY - Psychological Wafare testing / experimentation

many useless rumors air around about so-called Alien's techs
but where have you ever seen alive evidence of that cooperation? aircrafts?
spacecrafts?
current techs for space colonization/researching are far not advanced, if to say politely

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was sitting here last night reading an ATS thread with my hand resting lightly on the mouse. All of a sudden I felt a sting in my thumb which had not been in contact with anything. There was something tiny and black trying to wedge itself between my fingernail and cuticle. I tried to pull it out but it seemed glued. It was smaller than a flea, jet black, flat and slightly rectangular. It stung quite a bit because there really is no space between my fingernail and cuticle. I freaked when I couldn't get it out and ran to the sink running water as hot as I could stand and using disinfectant hand soap to try to loosen it which got it washed down the drain. Before it went I did see that it had no legs. I never signed a consent form but I guess that is moot since I won this small semi-nano battle.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
I never signed a consent form but I guess that is moot since I won this small semi-nano battle.

You sound like an interesting person to talk to...while I have never said I won, I certainly have only used the "I signed no contract" line for subvocalizations...

Much easier to talk online, for what it is worth...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

All the articles in this "news site" are just contributions, anybody can write an article and send it in to them , ...

www.examiner.com...

About examiner.com

Examiner.com is the inside source for everything local. We are powered by Examiners, the largest pool of knowledgeable and passionate contributors in the world. Examiners provide unique and original content to enhance life in your local city wherever that may be.
Write for examiner.com.

Examiners come from all walks of life and contribute original content to entertain, inform, and inspire their readers. They are credible, passionate and influential because of their knowledge of a particular topic. Want to join their ranks? Become an Examiner

Their ya go, doesn't have to be backed up with facts or anything, just join and start writing articles for them.

But like Wolf of War said above, just don't expect to get paid too much, ...

Examiner.com don't pay you Denver Colorado

After 20 articles, I only made $10, which they're not going to give me.

Examiner.com is only taking advantage of people in a down economy to get free work done for them. I noticed later that many of the examiners only have about ten articles each themselves. Should've taken the hint.

And here's a link to a lot more "disgruntled" "Examiners".

www.ripoffreport.com...

Doesn't really sound like a very reputable source for information.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Dear Memory: in my small experience, giving voice to something is more powerful than thinking and singing it can loosen the chains.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting, some people will never believe anything until it happens to them............

When Verichip microchipped the Alzheimer patients I remained silent;
I was not an Alzheimer patient.

When Verichip microchipped the Diabetic and AIDS
patients I remained silent; I was not an AIDS patient
nor a Diabetic.

When Verichip microchipped the Military
I did not speak out; I was in the Military
and did not know I was chipped.

When Verichip came for the activists I remained silent;
I was not an Activist.

When they came to microchip my family,
there was no one left to speak out.

(I modified that saying a bit and byte)

www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com...

Learn more

www.nationalcaresociety.org

www.catchcanada.org

www.freedomfchs.com

www.oasisturningpoint.org

www.mindjustice.org

www.stopcovertwar.com

www.raven1.net

www.raven1.net/glossary.htm

www.multistalkervictims.org

www.shoestringradio.net

www.shoestringradio.net/policewhoknow.txt

www.shoestringradio.net/docswhoknow.txt

www.eharassment.ca

www.mindcontrolforums.com

www.americancognitivelibertiesassoc.org

www.stoporganizedstalking.org

www.psychologicalharassment.com

www.govharass.com

www.us-government-torture.com

www.us-government-torture.com/Larson%20/Report%20Edit.pdf

www.afafa.org

www.projectcensored.org

www.thematrixdeciphered.com

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mkultra

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/mind_control

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/cointelpro

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson

www.lesliecrawford.cabanova.com

archive.democrats.com/view.cfm?id=1275

www.rob-profile.com

www.jbhfile.com

www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol10pg

www.wanttoknow.info/emailmk

www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrolinformation#mindcontrolsummaries

www.webspawner.com/users/perpbuster

www.bugsweeps.com/info/electronic_harassment.html

www.exoticwarfare.com

www.exoticwarfareproof.org

www.amnestyusa.org/Reports_Statements_and_Issue_Briefs/Torture_and_the_Law/page.do?id=1107981&n1=3&n2=38&n3=1052

takeaction.amnestyusa.org

how much more evidence do you all want? (those who do not believe)? there is a saying that goes...where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Can you prove that implants aren't being done to unsuspecting people?

Perhaps you are not aware how a burden of proof works... When someone makes a claim THEY are responsible for providing proof. When we have a radical claim like the one made by this thread there is even greater burden of proof than for some mundane claim. For instance if I said:

I had a sandwich for lunch

and

I was abducted by government agents and micro-chipped

Which would you be more likely to believe? Hopefully the first one. As such the Examiner article doesn't offer anything in the way of proof and as Dereks has pointed out the court case wasn't even regarding micro-chips at all. It does, however, mention "electronic harassment".

Court Recognizes Electronic Harassment

If someone makes a claim someone else can be skeptical of it without accepting a burden of proof to "disprove" the claim.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by sticky

Can you prove that implants aren't being done to unsuspecting people?

Perhaps you are not aware how a burden of proof works... When someone makes a claim THEY are responsible for providing proof. When we have a radical claim like the one made by this thread there is even greater burden of proof than for some mundane claim. For instance if I said:

I had a sandwich for lunch

and

I was abducted by government agents and micro-chipped

Which would you be more likely to believe? Hopefully the first one. As such the Examiner article doesn't offer anything in the way of proof and as Dereks has pointed out the court case wasn't even regarding micro-chips at all. It does, however, mention "electronic harassment".

Court Recognizes Electronic Harassment

If someone makes a claim someone else can be skeptical of it without accepting a burden of proof to "disprove" the claim.

Yeah, burden of proof and on the way to court the plantiff gets zapped
and can not deliver the proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Perhaps you are not aware how a burden of proof works... When someone makes a claim THEY are responsible for providing proof.

Perhaps you are unaware that this may be a situation where we have to take the proof from those who know that the evidence is manipulatable?

This tech and aspect of our society emphasizes the horrid lack of education...it's real and the only thing necessary is for people to catch up...otherwise, we as a society will never evolve collectively...

For the record, I have no interest in arguing this point with you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join