It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have to give credit where credit is due, this post was well worth the time spent watching. If you have ever taken psychology this should be well understood. Very hard to swallow for some but a good way to show the truth. Especially considering the internet is trying to be manipulated and controlled as of recent. Star And Flag. By the way I am a veteran and i take these things seriously.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Now what if NLP was used, and was shown how it is used, would you want to know?

Just think if its this easy, how long has it been going on? And for what?

Can NLP Be Weaponized? p1 Subliminal Advertising

Can NLP Be Weaponized? p2 How About I Make Your Choices FOR You?

Now, lets day that this is possible in the masses, whoever wants us to see these things, buy these things, EXCEPT these things is ludicrous, but think about the serious side of this, the side that helps us to elect government officials, the news, our perception of one another.

This isn't to scare anyone, but to make you aware, if you know of these things you will be less susceptible to it. We can then think about what we see, and how we see it, and find out ourselves if there is an agenda behind it or not.

BTW the next post will be about subliminal messages and children.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Excellent Opening Post and find NoRegrets!!!!!!! You deserve a thousand stars for this one.

Starred and flagged.

Yes yes and yes...................this is exactly how the majority of sheep are being mind manipulated.

The analysts on these videos is right on the money.

This is how it is done and the majority of people just keep going along and think they have formed their own opinion whereas what happens most of the time is they have been "subconsciously conditioned".

The analyst of the first video I actually saw when it originally aired and thought the exact same thing.

This subtle manipulation, and it is very common on ALL OF OUR MAJOR NEWS PROGRAMS.

Start researching mind control / neuro-linguistic programming is real and it is used on the public every day.

Thank you for sharing these enlightening videos.

The second video about the 666 and the pinkie finger is true; they are all subconscious manipulation techniques.

Negative nasty energy...........Stephen Colbert is a real snake in human form.

And each following video delves deeper and deeper into how TPTB are manipulating the general publics psyche.

Your conscious eyes may not see it, but your brain on an unconscious level sees and registers it and that is how they make you form your "opinions".

Most people think they have formed their own intellegent opinions where as they are being manipulated.

And yes I've used that word a lot in this post because that is exactly what is being done.

Anyone watching these videos now has at least part of the battle for their mind won, informed is forearmed.

There is a battle going on, it's being waged on a subtle, quiet and sneaky level.

I keep falling back on the movie "They Live" in many of my posts.

Even though John Carpenter's "They Live" is a cheap, cheesy 1988 movie, it is one of those gems that gives more truth of what is actually going on in the 93 minutes that it runs than 99% of all the other movies out there.

You don't even need sunglasses to see it.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Fantastic post S&F this is hapening alot, and derren brown opened my eyes to alot of it. If you believe in image subliminals please checkout this thread any input would be grateful.

The use of subliminals for the normalisation of chemtrails(Pictures).

Thanks
Lee

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I had a similar discussion with a friend of mine just a couple days ago.

We were talking about the use of sounds based on a commercial that had just played. Things like alarm clocks, sirens, horns, phones etc, all these background sounds interact either with how our minds are wired or behaviors that we have learned.

Each is meant to get your attention and force you to pay attention (either look or at least listen) to the TV for at a moment while a logo/object/idea is presented.

Billions of dollars worth of research has been conducted to study how we react/interpret stimuli.

This is why.

I'm looking forward to your thread on the targetting of children. I watched an interview recently where a woman discussed how she helped companies target children; there was nothing wrong with the techniques she used for her clients...everything was legal and there was no moral implication for her concerning her work.

Best excuse of of all, everyone's doing it.

The best part of the interview was when the reporter asked about her own kids. Made me laugh that after all her rhetoric about morals and legality she admitted that she doesn't let her kids watch TV.

...unrelated decision of course.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Broll

People wouldn't necessarily have to be part of the conspiracy, just afraid of losing their jobs if they speak out.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by Broll

People wouldn't necessarily have to be part of the conspiracy, just afraid of losing their jobs if they speak out.

So what happens if you retire from being a Graphic Designer / TV producer / Film Director and decide to tell all?
Do Glamour magazine send snipers after you?

I thought being a graphic designer was boring up till now, but now I'm looking forward to retirement age, I guess I'll have to start working out so I can outrun Glamour Magazines squad of trained hit men.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by davespanners]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Good post also if you notice companies work in conjunction many times on tv commercials for instance you will see a guy wearing a particular type of hat on a commercial then you will see two more commercials with two different people wearing the same hat, that's why they have meetings like the Bildeburgers so they can all be on the same page, kind of like you scratch my back i'll scratch yours.

Also even tho i'v been talking about this topic alot lately they do have types of technology like low microwave frequencies and now there working on satellite technology that can get inside your brain, the military has issued patents on these things so it's not a myth that they exist, some even think haarp has the ability to do much the same....good topic star and flag.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is a great post..I read the post on hear daily but I seldom comment because I'm a listeners not a talker but I have to say this is one of the best in a long long time. Hears my thought. If you were the CEO of lets say Pepsi wouldn't you want as many people to buy your product as possible I know I would I find nothing wrong with any advertising techniques. As far as the msm goes I new it was bad but nothing like this

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Now here are the videos that our children are watching, mind you a lot of what they see, they cannot comprehend yet. Some of these things are set into their minds and can manifest at a later time.

Here is a video made for kids that has since been banned, but what message do you think children would get from this?

Scariest kids tv show EVER!!

And of course we all have heard about Disney, but have you seen this? This is a video about how no matter the character aimed at children sex is involved.

Message subliminal?

Fantasia - Night on Bald Mountain

Disney and Sexism

We as parents, aunts, uncles, friends, have an obligation to make others aware as far as children viewing is concerned. We cannot of course stop everything that our children do, but we can sure as hell try to keep them from this.

With these types of sexual images in their heads we end up with this.

Maury Show - 15 Year Old has had sex OVER 300 Times!!

These kids don't even know what it is, and cant always explain WHY they act this way.

I want to thank you all for watching these videos and understanding that there is more going on out there then we could ever imagine, not just our physical, but our minds is being targeted.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'v seen the first video before the one with Satan and everytime i watch it, it still gives me chills.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Burger King Banned Image

Here is a pretty lame attempt to manipulate through advertisement . It's so obvious that its amusing to me. Sex sells lots of things. In this case, they use it to sell burgers.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The first video (in your last post: The scariest kids show ever) is based upon the Mark Twain book The Mysterious Stranger.

It is actually a very good book with a lot of underlying messages, not subliminal ones. It is about Satan yes, but Mark Twain was an atheist, so I highly recommend anyone that has not read it do so. It is a short story, so fairly quick to get the drift.

Other than that thanks for the cool thread.

Pred...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Darren Brown is NOT to be trusted. He even says it himself in one of his books in which I read. He says it is half illusion/psychology and half scripting. It is a scripted produced TV show. It is just like thinking Criss Angel can really walk on water.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by mnmcandiez]

[edit on 8/21/2010 by mnmcandiez]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I remember in the eighties, as a teen, scouring the ads in magazines
for subliminal messages. There were many. The easiest to find
were in alcohol and cigarette ads. Some of them so glaringly obvious
that I was taken aback with the absurdity.

That being said, I'm not sure the adverts were effective. It seems as though
the enterprise was in its infancy and still learning what worked and what didn't.
Some of the ads for the same company would be in opposition. For
example, one Virginia Slim ad would have a subliminal suggestion of
submissive female oral gratification, and the next would have a BDSM
suggestion where the female was dominant over the male. I wish I could
recall the exact ads and post them for your, but it was so long ago.

I am fairly sure they have worked the kinks out by know.

If you are young and sexually vibrant then you can expect to be subliminally
blasted with all type of sexual innuendo and suggestion in the ads for
products that target your age group.

I wonder if advert companies target other age groups (like seniors)
with specific subliminals that cater to their hidden desires. Like maybe
a 'Depends' advert with airbrushed words in the background...
*no pee sneeze* or something like that.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broll

Great analysis, but I'm confused (or rather the narrator is confused) about the Stephan Colbert references. Colbert is playing a character spoofing guys like Hannity and O'Reilly. He effectively uses all the techniques described, but does so in such a blatant and hack way as to call attention to the fact the he, himself, is an ass.

Its a COMEDY show... a satire of these types of news programs. You're not supposed to get any substantive information out of it. Stephan Colbert sells people's books and movies like any other talk show.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Broll]

What do you think happens when you take tragedy and tyranny and make it funny? I see people watching Colbert and Stewart and all I can do is shake my head.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Hmmm, wonder why they banned that ad, I mean the "graphic artists" that made it surely were only concerned with rushing it to print and getting home to play with their dog......

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
They banned it because it's blatantly sexual and obviously meant to be that way to anyone that cares to look, hardly subliminal is it?
In this example the person who made the image was obviously given a brief to make the ad as sexually overt as possible, and so that is what they did, the company over stepped the boundaries of taste and so it was banned.

Showing someone blatantly simulating fellatio with the caption "super seven incher" written below is a long long long way from claiming that the word "obey" is written on the front of Glamour magazine in a way that (to anyone who knows anything about the printing process) is impossible to do

No one is saying that people don't use sex to sell products, you would have to be a fool to believe that, but the examples in the video I commented on were just ludicrous.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nice job I was just searching for the Derren Brown BMX bike video so I could post it, after reading the first post, then I came to page to to link it, but you've already got it on here.

It's probably the best and easiest example of NLP.

He uses it constantly during his stage performances and his TV specials. Too bad I have to search for them on you-tube as he's not on television here in the states.

I think he's a much better entertainer/magician than what we have here in the states (i.e. Criss Angel & David Blaine). Although both are fairly good magicians, and I enjoy thier close-up magic where the sleight of hand they use actually takes years of practice and skill. I don't care for the huge hollywood style camera trickery stuff. Like Criss Angel Floating from one building to another, or David Blaine supposedly being frozen in a block of Ice for 72 hours.

Sorry, went off on a bit of a rant, but I just enjoy Derren Browns stuff alot more. Although he also has delved into the "major production tricks" as well. I enjoy his humor and his intensity, and his "old-school" type of showmanship. If you've ever seen his stage performances.

But yes NLP is REAL, and any politician worth thier salt know it, study it, and use it to GREAT EFFECT.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic I havent had the chance to read all the links and check out the videos yet but when I do I'll be back with my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join