It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Hitler and a Alien "Grey" Help

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its a ocmplete hoax. And Hitler would be busy fightign a war instead of making out with aliens.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Nice photo but it's faked. If Adolf Hitler ever met a Grey alien or any type of alien then.
he would have identified him as subhuman scum and targeted him for extermination.

The theory of Aliens gave the nazis technology came about when alien lovers realized where saucer shaped aircrafts came from. Toegether with the prototype of the "Maus" tank and plans to build a 1000 ton landcruiser and hugo boss designed uniforms thrown in, this makes the nazis just as cool as they were evil.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
but can this picture be accurate i mean look at this (www.secondworldwar.org.uk...) i believe it is fotoshop and those who believe this picture are dumb but the theory of hitler and it advance technology can be true there tiger were almost invincible and there jets were dominating the sky it was just the lack of money (www.spiegel.de...)
edit on 30-10-2012 by M0N5T3R because: i messed up on a link

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
nice place huh hitler?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Obviously fake!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

if hitler had access to alien technology we would be speaking german right now.

also, why necro a 2 year old thread?
edit on 8-1-2013 by MastaShake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sneaky, it's a scan of a photoshop trying to hide the pixel line, but it's still visable on high zoom. Also, the light sources don't agree. There is a definite source from the left on the "alien" and a definite source from the right on Hitler yet they don't bleed over as they should showing the images are from two separate photographs.

I won't even go into the other reasons it's fake, those are the photographic reasons.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
this photo is a fake , i found the same photo of hitler but shaking some one elses hand, although it does look quite real

edit on 6-9-2015 by jdott1299 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join