It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab sources: A major military surprise is close. Galant scandal a smokescreen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Arab sources: A major military surprise is close. Galant scandal a smokescreen

debka.com

War preparations are reported by debkafile's military sources in Tehran and Damascus, debkafile's military sources report.
In Tehran, Iran's Revolutionary Guards announced Friday, Aug. 20: "IRGC is in full readiness to encounter firmly with the stupidity of the US and the Zionist regime."

In Damascus, Syrian prime minister Naji al-Otari gathered his ministers and heads of security and emergency services Thursday and ordered them to place all their services on immediate war readiness.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
For today's entertainment i present this article from-you guessed it- DEBKA!! Just thought i would throw it out there. I see where in the MSM today the US is making all sorts of public statements on reassurance to Israel that they have a WHOLE year to wait until Iran has the bomb. I cant say that i trust Debka, but i dont trust the MSM either. Im sure the truth probably lies somewhere between these two.

Anyway, about the only thing i can agree with in this article is that Israel has been pretty much silent on the whole reactor fueling taking place tomorrow in Iran. I find it odd that there have been no official statements or comments regarding it. Debka says the Galant scandal is a smokescreen. I dont know but weird that Israel has been worried for eyars about Iran officially going nuclear and the week Iran is about to do so all Israel can do is talk about this Galant scandal.....hmmmm.

debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don’t think it is absolutely necessary to destroy the reactor before it is fueled. If in the future the decide to strike I believe they could use Special Forces to secure the site and shut it down like they would any reactor. And then destroy it, yes there would still be risks... could be an option..What do you think?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'd say it is rather safe to say that Iran is going to power up and the inside sources will keep an eye on things as they develop.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Israel will not attack this reactor before it is powered up. They have waited to long to attack now. Iran would be expecting an attack now and the element of surprise is lost at this point.

I think there are people on the inside of this site who are cooperating covertly with the Western Intelligence Services which will allow Israel and the US to know what is going on. I also think that this particular site is not involved with Iran's plans for a bomb. In other words this site is legit while the real work is taking place all over Iran at an unknown number or covert sites.

I think Iran will use this site to say "see, we are cooperating and sending the spent rods for processing just as we said we would so leave us alone, we are only helping our people with research etc.."

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Abbas agrees to peace talks

I thought Israel's building in the west bank that resumes soon is unacceptable for any talks to go ahead.

Palestinians want the invitation to direct talks to include a demand that Israel continue its moratorium – set to expire Sept. 26 -- on most new housing construction in the West Bank and an assurance that talks will use pre-1967 borders as a starting point. Israel has refused to accept what it calls "preconditions," saying such matters should be settled at the negotiating table.

Whilst I don't take Debka too seriously, if they were suspecting an attack then it would be prudent to accept peace talk meetings regardless of their prior conditions, as it would put them in a better position and leave Israel looking foolish in the event of attacking Iran's facilities.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe Iran is joining the global nuclear community, and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it. This could be a good thing as a nuclear Iran will offset a nuclear Israel, or on the other hand it will be disastrous and show just how hateful and ignorant the middle east is by bringing about ww3 and ushering in some doomsday and nostradamus scenario's. Either way though, I believe Iran will become nuclear. If it doesnt happen now it will happen later. You can only suppress something from a people for so long.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You guys are pretty insightful, but you are missing the mark on this whole Iran thing. Ya'll are thinking like normal people, not like people that are running the world from behind the scenes.

There is no desire to keep Iran's nuclear weapons program off line. They want Israel to suffer a nuclear strike, and the Iranians are just the identified patsies to suffer the direct blowback. It would be a crisis that would ignite the fuse for the start of a global monarchy led by the chosen ones. Martial law will be put into place worldwide, and we will officially no longer be sovereign individuals.

Our role will be servants, and no one will be in the dark about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
One way to be sure that Iran can NEVER rebuild the site after it is destroyed is to attack it after nuclear fuel is onsite. The risk is releasing nuclear contamination over a large part of the middl east. However, if Israel, et al, believe they can destroy the facility and keep the nuclear material localized it is the very best of solutions. Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I doubt they will do that, I know Israel doesn't exactly let global opinion stop them doing whatever they like but this one is way too far even for them, they will be globally condemned for creating an ecological disaster on the scale of Chernobyl... Although I wouldn't put it past them to sabotage the plant after it's up and running, and sit back and say 'twernt me guv'.

[edit on 20/8/2010 by Now_Then]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
here's my reasoning on Iran will become nuclear power. Oil Oil Oil
1. if war breaks out before they go Nuclear oil prices wil shoot through the roof and crush the world economy.(Russis ,China and U.S wont let that happen)
2. its like the movie "war games" ther is no winner and the people who are in power love to be in power and if your people are dead then the power hungry leaders wont have anyone to lead.
3. oil is there money and if its radioactive from fallout its useless and therfore they have no money.

just my thought on it

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
I don’t think it is absolutely necessary to destroy the reactor before it is fueled. If in the future the decide to strike I believe they could use Special Forces to secure the site and shut it down like they would any reactor. And then destroy it, yes there would still be risks... could be an option..What do you think?

I think if the US wanted to use one of the rail guns in orbit to destroy it
they could have a long time ago.

But this suits their agenda doing it this way.

No idea how they plan to play it out.

Israeli commandos went into Syria and blew up a reactor there
back in 2007, it might go down like that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel has drones now that it could swarm Iran with and make them
waste all their new S300 missiles.

Then fly in and bomb it.

They could scuba in from the Caspian sea, or do a HALO jump from
a stealth aircraft.

I am sure they have been pondering it for months.

I am sure they have war gamed it every way it could be done.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

top topics

join