It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voice of the masses screaming to be helped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There is ALOT! I could tell you all about myself but I'll keep it short.

My name is Ryan but you all can refer to me as however you'd like. The reason I have joined you all is because I have alot going on inside my young restless mind. I found myself so upset with the society I was brought into I decided to start working towards a REAL difference and start creating some real change to influence the lives of those who hear me.

I'll tell you all how I came to be this restless expressionist of progression. When I started out in life I was extremely confused as to why all these things are happening around me and became very depressed with the world I was brought into. As my life went on I could only see more and more self-destruction in people. Then I looked at bigger pictures...

I took action to better myself in order to help my fellow humans. Using wisdom of many amazing people I applied this to my everyday life. Took a psych class which was like putting to missing cogs in a machine. Then got into physics, aliens, technology and anything else that could help me help you.

I've always been a person who cares more about others then I do myself and I feel it is my duty to protect and expose everything I possibly can. I've been looking for you for quiet some time now and am truely excited to be apart of this movement.

We should all take a pause for the cause to truely understand what is happening here.

Government = Corperation.... Let's shut em down boys.

Sincerely,
Ryan

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

May I be the first "Crazy" to greet you.

I call myself an ATS crazy because I believe without a doubt, that my ancestors were seeded on this earth by intelligent beings.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Welcome Ryan :-)

Not all here is Gold, not all shines clear n brite...BUT it is a good place to start to piece it all together. It will take time but it is an interesting journey to say the least.

You will get frustrated but you will perservere and push through the crap - there is ALOT of it here too.

This site is but a stepping stone onto the path of enlightenment...

Enjoy :-)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi Ryan, welcome aboard. I can understand and appreciate your past and motivations. I think you'll find many kindred souls here. Glad you're here!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I thank everyone for your comments.

The biggest thing I like to talk on is Hidden/Supressed technology. Just a few to list...

Nikola Tesla, Anti-Gravity Bell(Nazi), Anti-Gravity in general, Physics, Quantum Physics, ET's, Medical Biology, Nibiru....

Among many more... You'll find me everywhere on this site soon. I'm and trying to now organize and present the knowledge and findings I have for all of your comments.

But again, thanks. It's great to be here.

Sincerely,
Ryan

new topics

top topics

join