It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Declassified documents PROVE Israel manipulates the US and it's media!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, the third Cold War or World War III is about to start.

United States (Allied Forces):
Israel
Iraq
Palestine

- versus -

Russia (Opposition):
China
Iran
North Korea

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What? This proves Alex Jone's point. Where is the conspiracy THEORY now? Does one have to sit there and theorize about this? Thanks for posting this and i hope its super flagged!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Conspiracy theory would be that Russia is trying to gain public approval, so they can continue to hep Iran with their nuclear program.

It is Russian Propaganda.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hell, in the US if you said Jew, Bad and Israel publically in the same sentence you would be blackballed and possibly have your life destroyed if you carried any weight.

Why else would we even consider a war with Iran? Given Irans record of using tens of thousands of children in human wave attacks. I can’t imagine why we would ever consider setting foot in Iran, or let Israel do the same. It is completely beyond me. Maybe if Iran had a history of aggression, but I don’t think they have started a war in 300 years. A war with Iran would be a war of attrition! I for one have no reason to wish mass death upon them.

A war with Iran could actually pave the way for the destruction of Israel. The world is already turning due to public outrage over the Palestinian stuff. What’s the outcome if it comes to light that Israel is stocking up on weapons that only benefit an army who sought to mow down thousands and not incur melted/overheated barrels and related failures? Or better yet, what about when they are forced to deal with waves of kids?

I think an attack on Iran will result in world war and I am certain that WWIII will have one end, the complete destruction of Israel and the crippling of the US!

If your international policy involves mowing down waves of children then you have no right to exist! I for one would never give legitimacy to a government that did this!

Mutually assured destruction is a term that Israel needs to take to heart. Iranians are a very proud people and will not submit to Israeli rule.

References:
www.globalsecurity.org...
"Lacking the equipment to open secure passages through Iraqi minefields, and having too few tanks, the Iranian command again resorted to the human-wave tactic. In March 1984, an East European journalist claimed that he "saw tens of thousands of children, roped together in groups of about twenty to prevent the faint-hearted from deserting, make such an attack." The Iranians made little, if any, progress despite these sacrifices. Perhaps as a result of this performance, Tehran, for the first time, used a regular army unit, the 92nd Armored Division, at the Battle of the Marshes a few weeks later. "

"Iran stopped Iraqi forces on the Karun River and, with limited military stocks, unveiled its "human wave" assaults, which used thousands of Basij (Popular Mobilization Army or People's Army) volunteers. After Bani Sadr was ousted as president and commander in chief, Iran gained its first major victory, when, as a result of Khomeini's initiative, the army and Pasdaran suppressed their rivalry and cooperated to force Baghdad to lift its long siege of Abadan in September 1981. Iranian forces also defeated Iraq in the Qasr-e Shirin area in December 1981 and January 1982. The Iraqi armed forces were hampered by their unwillingness to sustain a high casualty rate and therefore refused to initiate a new offensive. "

"In 1983 Iran launched three major, but unsuccessful, humanwave offensives, with huge losses, along the frontier. On February 6, Tehran, using 200,000 "last reserve" Pasdaran troops, attacked along a 40-kilometer stretch near Al Amarah, about 200 kilometers southeast of Baghdad. Backed by air, armor, and artillery support, Iran's six-division thrust was strong enough to break through. In response, Baghdad used massive air attacks, with more than 200 sorties, many flown by attack helicopters. More than 6,000 Iranians were killed that day, while achieving only minute gains. In April 1983, the Mandali-Baghdad northcentral sector witnessed fierce fighting, as repeated Iranian attacks were stopped by Iraqi mechanized and infantry divisions. Casualties were very high, and by the end of 1983, an estimated 120,000 Iranians and 60,000 Iraqis had been killed. Despite these losses, in 1983 Iran held a distinct advantage in the attempt to wage and eventually to win the war of attrition. "

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Is it ugly...Yes.

Is it just Israel that plays these games? Not by a long shot..

They should be called out....not singled out...IMO.

Iranian minister urges media campaign against Israel
www.tehrantimes.com...

Leaked files indicate U.S. pays Afghan media to run friendly stories
news.yahoo.com...

BBC News | Monitoring | Russia's media war over Chechnya
news.bbc.co.uk...

Tibet: China's Cyberspace Media Campaign
www.redorbit.com...

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head here. Everyone manipulates other peoples news. Its a form of propaganda one might say.

In my opinion, its just another political game, one that has been going on for centuries...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Let me preemptively state that this is NOT ABOUT JEWS! This is about a ruthless, apartheid government with completely psychotic, ideologically driven policies.
The holocaust card does not play with me anymore. The racism card does not play with me anymore. It isn't going to work. Zionism is a sick ideology. They must be checked or the apocalypse will certainly become a reality.

Must we always put up a disclaimer when talking about Jewish affairs?
We don't do it when talking about anyone else ...

If we continue to explicitly state that we are not bigots every time we discuss their doings, we're actually making it appear that there are indeed nefarious reasons for our observations.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is not surprising...and we certainly did not need a confirmation on this. There's no doubt or argument over Israel controlling the US media...especially Fox.

However, its upsetting that so many Americans refuse to believe it or even care.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
In this video, Alex shows how the mainsteam media gets the viewers to focus on trivial items, while our Republic sinks farther into tyranny. The Isreali lobby has been shaping policy in Washington for many decades. By controlling the media, the laws generated by Washington for it's people are NOT in the people's best interest & for our country, but the media sells it to us like it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cap de Pepene

Let me preemptively state that this is NOT ABOUT JEWS! This is about a ruthless, apartheid government with completely psychotic, ideologically driven policies.
The holocaust card does not play with me anymore. The racism card does not play with me anymore. It isn't going to work. Zionism is a sick ideology. They must be checked or the apocalypse will certainly become a reality.

Must we always put up a disclaimer when talking about Jewish affairs?
We don't do it when talking about anyone else ...

I agree, this business must stop already!

If we continue to explicitly state that we are not bigots every time we discuss their doings, we're actually making it appear that there are indeed nefarious reasons for our observations.

This is the trick they use to stop any press:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

How true its not about the JEWS its the Zionist

ask a Orthodox Jew what they think about Zionism

ohh here's a video

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmmm... What are the chances of a global version of a civil war? After reading a lot of articles, I am starting to think the entire world is being taken over by our 'opposites'. Everything is being turned into a inverted version of itself. Weird.

When did we all walk through the mirror universe on "Star Trek"?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
This is not surprising...and we certainly did not need a confirmation on this. There's no doubt or argument over Israel controlling the US media...especially Fox.

However, its upsetting that so many Americans refuse to believe it or even care.

I really disagree. People do need a confirmation of this and put it in its

correct perspective.

The ADL is hot on anyone's trail if god forbid you say anything negative

about Israel. This bulldinky has to stop and people need to see this for

what it really is!

We got a monkey on our back and I want it gone!

S&F

[edit on 20-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The controlled media will be used, as after 911, to sell us on the idea to further give up our freedoms and rights in the name of security after the next false flag. The laws are in place, all that is needed is the event. I included a short vid from History how Hitler used a false flag event.

The MSM is not telling us the truth, and their popularity numbers are showing it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
wow, I made a joke, then I did my commentary, and my whole post was censored

I am laughing here ...

this will be deleted as off post, but I had to say it

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The Mr. Smith in the video mentions a $50,000 agenda funding to "The Atlantic." I'm really glad to hear this because it makes sense of this:
www.theatlantic.com...

Look at this schmuck's commentary. Staunch, blatant Zionism-pedaling plain and simple. One of his articles was so revoltingly pro-Israel I actually sent him a condemning message. Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is one very excellent example of why private money should NEVER be allowed in politics.

The buying and selling of politicians is common place in the USA.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
The Mr. Smith in the video mentions a $50,000 agenda funding to "The Atlantic." I'm really glad to hear this because it makes sense of this:
www.theatlantic.com...

Look at this schmuck's commentary. Staunch, blatant Zionism-pedaling plain and simple. One of his articles was so revoltingly pro-Israel I actually sent him a condemning message. Disgusting.

Jeffrey Goldberg of the Atlantic is a particular pathetic “Lieonist”. He served as a prison guard in Israel during the first Intifada. Being one of the chickenhawks in the pretext to the Iraq war, he is now warmongering against Iran. As paramount example for the traitorous propagandist, he makes up his own facts and truths as he sees fit. He got called out by various bloggers. I can recommend reading Glenn Greenwalds response to this awful presstitute.

Jeffrey Goldberg's fabrication on NPR
www.salon.com...

Does the past record of journalists matter?
www.salon.com...

How propagandists function: Exhibit A
www.salon.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Anyone notice this thread was moved by Ashley D, who if you look at her posts is an obvious supporter of general israeli political views, into the "Education and Media" category which no one knows exists, instead of "War on Terrorism" where I posted it and it should be?

Pretty sure this is about how israel pushed their political views (scary terrorist Muslims) onto the US by means of trickery and deceit.

If nothing else, why Education and Media instead of General Conspiracies when this is obviously about a huge conspiracy.

Just funny that an israel supporter moved it into a category that doesn't make sense, one that happens to be very s l o w . . .

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
And to everyone saying this is "RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA"...

Does that make it any less true?

Thanks for sticking with the obvious dodging of the facts and subject changing, LIKE THE POST LINKING TO SOME RANDOM US AND ISRAEL PEACE ARTICLE, why not comment on this thread??? ROFL

I know facts hurt, if you ignore them they won't go away.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Do we really need declaissified documents to prove this?

The Israel lobby in Washington is by FAR the largest on Capitol Hill. It's no surprise thet manipulate tehe media as well as US politicians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join