It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Post Minimum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've posted 10 replies so far, so I can make that all important 20 posts. I'll admit, I'm slightly bored; the ability to post immediately would be advantageous. If the forum admins feel that this would be in some way abused, then perhaps a limit could be made for the number of new threads created per day if posting a thread whilst under 20 posts. Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi mate and welcome.

20 posts is nothing. I guess you could do it in minutes if you really wanted to..

Lets see what your first thread looks like very soon..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I probably could, but I'm trying to be witty and meaningful with each post, which can be hard lol; anyway only 4 more to go!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well tell us a little about yourself and withhold some info so we may pry further.

You'll be up to 20 in no time!

Welcome to ATS

-m0r

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by casualtorment

Go to belowtopsecret.com and post some quick things over there. They don't have to be meaningful, just contributive. That will get you to 20 in no time.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not too much to say, in my mid 20s, stay in the UK, watched too much X-Files, have a few ideas of my own, quite enjoy the ideas of David Icke, definetely acknowledge the existence of a global elite, for good or for bad, I don't know yet?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not too much to say, in my mid 20s, stay in the UK, watched too much X-Files, have a few ideas of my own, quite enjoy the ideas of David Icke, definetely acknowledge the existence of a global elite, for good or for bad, I don't know yet?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hi casualtorment, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Cool, 2 more (or 1 with a double posting) to go.

David Icke eh?

You into that reptilian stuff?

You know that lizard people are in charge of the Pentaverate?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What? You've got a problem with Star Trek?

Just trying to help you out man.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I like Star Trek and I'm not totally convinced about the shape-changing Lizards part of Mr. Icke's arguements...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Too much X-Files? Never!

Looking forward to your threads, they sound like they might be interesting.

Welcome

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'll try my best, not promising anything grand or glorious, or particularly interesting for that matter, I've started with some local observations and a bit of digging about history, and the age-old 'connecting the dots' - for what it's worth. Also you're right, you can never have too much X-Files!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by casualtorment
I like Star Trek and I'm not totally convinced about the shape-changing Lizards part of Mr. Icke's arguements...

Ick is a disease that tropical fish get if the temperature fluctuates too much. Um, what were you saying?

You're at 23 my friend. What have you got to say?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by casualtorment
Also you're right, you can never have too much X-Files!!

Dunno about that.

That one with the stretchy guy was a bit far out.

That and all the ones where Mulder and Scully were the only ones to witness something paranormal but only Mulder got to see the unexplainable end of the stick.

Those ones were too much

I think you are good to post you thoughts in your own thread now...I'm predicting (guessing) UFO forums.

Let's see if I'm right.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wasn't a big fan of the UFO element of the X-Files to be honest, I loved the 'Monster-Of-The-Week' episodes, and my first thread is in NWO conspiracies actually

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This will be my first of many posts to come here on ATS. I read many threads everyday and have been for awhile now so i can't see how getting 20 post will be so hard.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi casualtorment. I'm somewhat new to ATS and have taken my time getting started on posting. While I agree that the current system is a good idea in terms of preserving an observed protocol of expectations in regards to the format of forum communications. I had taken a few months to observe before offering any output. Had I known that there was a scoring system used to unlock functionality, I wouldn't have beat around the bush. Maybe information about the pre-req for posting should be on one of the pages when one is establishing an account. (Or maybe it is and I was just asleep at the wheel eheheh). I feel like a child in a highchair eating rice cereal. I wanna sit at the big people table and feast on some html :\

Thanks for bringing this up.
Welcome to ATS!
Dead-Ruby

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi from Oz,20 posts Hey?
glad to be aboard,with you guys,You may see my mars Pics yet?
Google is your fiend sometimes you will see?
Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here too. I've been reading the site for years but never joined. Also been reading up on the 20 post limit before posting, it's a pain but can undersatand why it's in place. Can't wait to get beyond the limit.

Well Oz' as it's my 1st post >> hi from Scotland!!!

top topics

join