It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk Your Dog? = GET YOUR FACE BEAT IN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A man was walking his dog when he was assaulted by armed violent thugs in uniform for no reason.

Watch the video here.

Police have not issued a response in this matter, but we can rest assured that nothing will be done to the violent criminals in question.

Amazingly yet again, the District Attorney turns out to actually be a sane individual and dropped the resisting/obstruction charges against our dog walker.

The slave had whitnessed a police traffic stop and had walked over to the driver of the stopped car informing him that he saw him come to a complete stop and would be willing to testify at his trial – of course, this resulted in the slave getting his face smashed into a concrete barricade and having his neck stepped on.

Questioning the veracity of a God traffic stop is verboten.

Hopefully this slave learned his lesson.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Man
is how I feel after seeing that video *SNIP* those Police *SNIP* is going on lately I’ve seen many videos, and have read stories on things of this nature it makes me sick to my stomach!!!!!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cradle12003
Man
is how I feel after seeing that video -- those Police -- is going on lately I’ve seen many videos, and have read stories on things of this nature it makes me sick to my stomach!!!!!

You too.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cradle12003

You should keep watching these videos until it sinks into your head that the government is not your friend.

Police are revenue collection agents, they are not your protectors.

This entire event was precipitated because the pirates were out to shake down a motorist who had harmed no one.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
when will slaves learn to mind there own bees wax, keep thee nose out of LEO's job, wait for them to come to you if they do not, then move along, slaves should not get involved. this slave was lucky,he could have been tazered or shot.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
when will slaves learn to mind there own bees wax, keep thee nose out of LEO's job, wait for them to come to you if they do not, then move along, slaves should not get involved. this slave was lucky,he could have been tazered or shot.

I think we should issue police shotguns with rock salt that they can discharge into the face of slaves who dare question their authority.

This would be a fine addition to the "non-leathal" arsenal currently carried by our pirate masters.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

What do you think would happen if that guy had taken both police officers and won?

He probably would of been in jail.

Officers shouldn't get greater protection in my opinion due to the numerous amounts of police brutality.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the cops could get charged for intimidating a witness?

The guy did witness the crime and openly stated he would go to trial in the driver's defense..

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Watch the video again closely.

The cop on the left, when they have him pushed up against the fence, the cop punches the man IN THE CHEST.

This is obviously a manuever to leave no physical marks on the dogwalkers face, and leave him with proof....unfortunatley for the quick thinking police, they were being taped.

Anyone who sticks up for these two cops needs to be strung up with them. THis is not america anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

to big as a side arm, and they do carry bean bag as well as net shots, but not used as of yet give them time and you will see" Man dies from bean bag" or "person is blinded by net shot" have you seen the video for the spray foam? try getting that slave in a primate transport.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

What do you think would happen if that guy had taken both police officers and won?

He probably would of been in jail.

Officers shouldn't get greater protection in my opinion due to the numerous amounts of police brutality.

He'd be in jail unless I was on the jury.

NOT GUILTY

No matter how high the level of self-defense escalated, up to and including the use of lethal force.

Of course, 90% of Americas have Stockholm Syndrome and would convict the slave in such a circumstance. But it logically follows that if you believe the man was unjustly assaulted, that you must also believe he has an absolute right of self-defense no matter who his attackers are.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Got to keep those "slaves" in line....

2nd line

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yep, I won't be going to Denver anytime soon.....what is wrong with these guys? This is the second video today about Denver "peace officers" beating down someone.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In fairness, it is hard to make total judgement without seeing the vid in it's entirety. I am just glad the dogs were mellow, or they might have got maced and taken down or even worse. Something tells me the guy was just sticking up for his rights and verbally unwilling to comply, which in some cases put's an officer in "dominate and control" mode. It would be pertinent to know if they asked him to sit down or lay down first and he disagreed or something.

spec

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
Yep, I won't be going to Denver anytime soon.....what is wrong with these guys? This is the second video today about Denver "peace officers" beating down someone.

I think the cameras are new.

They aren't used to having to hide their actions in public yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Of course, 90% of Americas have Stockholm Syndrome and would convict the slave in such a circumstance.

I have been saying that too.
Few understand it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am only concerned with the public's lack of action.

The only reason this keeps going on is because there is no militia taking action to stop it.

So America...what good is the 2nd Amendment when you never take advantage of it?

Why take our guns away when we never use them anyway???

So Ironic!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yeah, but the whole point is that he is entirely justified in non-compliance.

Just because the police order you around does not mean you have to obey them if you have done nothing wrong.

The police must have probable cause to conduct a terry stop, if they don't, you are entirely justified in using escalating resistance against them.

In this case, the slave rejected the pirates demands to see his ID - which he was entirely justified in doing, as the DA points out. This lack of respect for authoritay is what led to his beating.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am only concerned with the public's lack of action.

The only reason this keeps going on is because there is no militia taking action to stop it.

So America...what good is the 2nd Amendment when you never take advantage of it?

Why take our guns away when we never use them anyway???

So Ironic!

This, this, a million times this. Everyone is afraid of the mexican cartels, of the police, but no one does anything but bitch about it. The problem is, as others have mentioned, that the brainwashing is so deep, most people would grab their guns and help the police, not their fellow citizens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join