It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Henry Makow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So Henry Makow, what's the word on ATS?

My experience this guy has a massive chip on his shoulder when it comes to women. A lot of the articles on the website would be better suited to a divorced men's club. (No offence to divorced men BTW)

He not only has a problem with feminism, homosexuals, college girls, divorced women and so on, the list is endless really. The material on his site isn't solely generated by himself he does have other contributors. However the screening process for many articles seems to be along the line of "is the article derogatory to women? OK then stick it down"

I have to say from my own personal experience in life, I know more than a few incredibly moral and trustworthy women, so I have to say I don't support the opinion they have

www.henrymakow.com...

You might ask how I came across this man and his site? Well it was through Jeff Rense's own website, they have a sort of click, where they peddle each others material.

What do you think ATS is he on to something? Or is he taking out his life frustrations by tarring all women with the same brush? Is it worth picking through his site for other material?

Personally I feel since his judgement amounts to the blanket degradation of the opposite sex irrespective of the individual, then he probably isn't worth paying any attention too.

I would particularly love to here from the females of ATS, perhaps you have not even encountered this guy, you might have been better off, and I apologise wholeheartedly for introducing you.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Having just read his latest blog "Most Western Women In Death Spiral, Morals Gone" I must admit to feeling rather offended.

Most of my female friends are NOT bisexual, lesbians or whatever. Most are married with children. I personally am not but that's because I'm very particular with my men and Makow would NEVER make it onto my radar screen..

Maybe he has unresolved homosexual tendencies that he's afraid to address...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
What do you think ATS is he on to something? Or is he taking out his life frustrations by tarring all women with the same brush? Is it worth picking through his site for other material?

Personally? I think he's a loon. Albeit even a broken watch is right twice a day, I still dismiss anything coming from him because...quite frankly...I don't have the time or the energy to slog through the muck to find the gems.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

I have to say "Most Western Women In Death Spiral, Morals Gone" it was this article that prompted me to start this thread. A lot of his material seems incredibly petty, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this man an unusual character.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Elevating women over their husbands was a cornerstone of the totalitarian regimes in germany, italy, china, and the soviet union. Hitler, Mussolini, and other dictators received the majority of their support from women because they allowed women to be petty tyrants over their husbands. The tactic was proposed by Karl Marx but is rally older than dirt; devil tempts women, woman tempts man, Devil gets the support of the majority.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Actually I partially agree w/ Mako ...not just w/ women but men of the west as well.

For example I have been trying to find a humble and spiritual Gf for the last 4 years and always end up seeing these chicks so into themselves, into guys with fast cars, with money, all materialistic, programmed by the matrix of culture...

honestly I'm still waiting to be proven wrong

top topics

join