It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of The Blackhole Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I've been having something on my mind for quite some time and I just thought I would share it with you:

What if the sun was really a black hole, and the light that it emits is what is making us age? What if this is suppose to be the spirit world, but the black hole that is our sun is killing our brainwaves? What if the gas planets in our solar system, are actually meant to be dwarf stars, that emit pure light, instead of a light that drains our youth? What if Nikola Tesla was able to team up with Nazi scientists to make a kind of Electricity Wave so that all of the gas planets would be able to turn into dwarf stars and help us to bring about the age of aquarius, which would allow for Venus, the morning star to shine again before the sun ever entered our solar system and messed everything up. What if Nibiru is The Sun?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by leira7]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i honestly am having a hard time wrapping my head around this idea TS and wish i could give you some confirmation either way.
what i can tell you is that there is definitely a non zero chance of this being true.
ever since i have been "awaken" i can confirm that everything i thought i "knew" has been turned upside down, shaken, and beat with a "crazy" stick.
what i can give is a bump though

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

We could fight it with happiness guns and with the aid of DNA/Biomolecular science we could make a Mecha/Mega/Tesla/Jesus hybrid that had err, like a 25ft wingspan and legs made of guns.

...after a few years of this we would all develop these wings - because Tesla is a pretty smart guy and doesn't afraid of anything, then we could all fly into the Nibiru sun and shoot it with our super-improvedTM Hessus Happiness GunsR.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Hello Everyone,

I've been having something on my mind for quite some time and I just thought I would share it with you:

What if the sun was really a black hole

If the sun was a black hole you wouldn't be here now typing:

Hello Everyone,

What if the sun was really a black hole

End of story!

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow, so who exactly would the dwarf star artificial light be for???? And imagine what the life that grows from this star would be like w/o it. On the same mindstate what kind of food would grow from the artificial dwarf stars. And Nemesis should be below seeing level of the galactic center! lol @ making the star dark. Know you

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What have you been smoking?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Well, let's take a look at your theory:

Blackhole defined: A black hole, according to the general theory of relativity, is a region of space from which nothing, including light, can escape. It is the result of the deformation of spacetime caused by a very compact mass. Around a black hole there is an undetectable surface which marks the point of no return, called an event horizon. It is called "black" because it absorbs all the light that hits it, reflecting nothing, just like a perfect black body in thermodynamics.[1] Under the theory of quantum mechanics, black holes possess a temperature and emit Hawking radiation, but for black holes of stellar mass or larger this temperature is much lower than that of the cosmic background radiation.

Source

So since the sun has visible light, your theory is null. Because I am able to type this, your theory is void.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I hope this was intended to be a sarcastic way of pointing out theories that have too many, non-related "what ifs", because I see no correlation between the sun and aging, or any of the rest of the "what ifs" for that matter.

I mean what if Poland had suceeded in taking over Russia back in the 1500s during the Livonian War, would Ashton Kutcher still be tweeting? What if Icarus had made it to the sun, would Jesus have wore Chuck Taylor's?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What if the sun is not a PHYSICAL black hole, but instead a spiritual black hole.

A spiritual black hole that created the hologram universe and we cannot see it with our eyes, but it somehow manages to drain the life out of us. What if we are inside a flip flopped universe, and what we perceive to be light is in fact antimatter? What if we can live without UV light?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is just... my god, if the sun is a black hole there would be no light here at all and we would not exist... and come on, spiritual black hole? Alienslayer was right, ats really has gone downhill.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I think your caught in that area of thought/spiritual development where you are mixing your metaphors. If its "spiritual", and not "physical", it can't create anything.

If what we see as "light" is "anti-matter", then what is the "matter" that we see? If "anti-matter" is "light", then is "darkness" therefore "matter"?

If we are in a flip-flopped universe, then light would be dark and matter would be anti-matter and Superman would be Bizaro.

If its draining the life (I think you mean energy - spiritual or otherwise) out of us, where is that life/energy going?

You can live without UV light (search for anything on the life that lives at the deepest depths of the ocean via heat furnaces). So what?

I think your basis for this is the idea put forth that our universe may in fact be on the edge of the inside of a black hole. I think you should use ATS search and study those intricasies.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hello Everyone,

What if the sun was really a black hole, and the light that it emits is what is making us age? What if this is suppose to be the spirit world, but the black hole that is our sun is killing our brainwaves? What if the gas planets in our solar system, are actually meant to be dwarf stars, that emit pure light, instead of a light that drains our youth? What if Nikola Tesla was able to team up with Nazi scientists to make a kind of Electricity Wave so that all of the gas planets would be able to turn into dwarf stars and help us to bring about the age of aquarius, which would allow for Venus, the morning star to shine again before the sun ever entered our solar system and messed everything up. What if Nibiru is The Sun?

The sun is not a black hole. It emits lights. Animals that live in the absense of UV light still age. As far as a spiritual black hole, you have to prove the "spirit" exists. But if it was a spiritual black hole wouldn't it stand to reason it would suck your spirit out now?

What if it created the holographic universe? The universe is not holographic so that's irrelevant.

Our gas planets are many many times smaller than the smallest dwarf star. So they aren't dwarves. As close as you can come to reality is that Jupiter could be a failed brown dwarf.

Being as UV radiation triggers Ozone formation, life most likely wouldn't exist on earth without it.

A brown dwarf couldn't support life as we understand it. For a red dwarf to support life the habitable zone would need to be .3 AU, closer than Mercury to our sun, to sustain life. None of our gas giants are capable of being nor were could they ever have been red dwarves. Also red dwarves emit infared rather than UV. So all plants would have to work on chemosynthesis rather than photosynthesis. So our entire ecosystem would die off.

Jupiter could never become a star. A star is usually defined as a body whose core is hot enough and under enough pressure to fuse light elements into heavier ones with a significant release of energy. The most basic (and easiest, in terms of the temperatures and pressures required) type of fusion involve the fusion of four hydrogen nuclei into one helium-4 nucleus, with a corresponding release of energy (in the form of high-frequency photons). This reaction powers the most stable and long-lived class of stars, the main sequence stars (like our Sun and nearly all of the stars in the Sun's immediate vicinity).

Below certain threshold temperatures and pressures, the fusion reaction
is not self-sustaining and no longer provides a sufficient release of
energy to call said object a star. Theoretical calculations indicate
(and direct observations corroborate) that this limit lies somewhere
around 0.08 solar masses; a near-star below this limit is called a brown
dwarf.

And just for reference, when you see venus, you see it reflecting the sun's light. So venus would never appear brighter in proportion to the sun. WHen the suns visible light finally faded out, venus would not shine at all.
By contrast, Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system, is only
0.001 masses solar. This makes the smallest possible stars roughly 80
times more massive than Jupiter; that is, Jupiter would need something
like 80 times more mass to become even one of the smallest and feeblest
red dwarfs. Since there is nothing approaching 79 Jupiter masses of
hydrogen floating around anywhere in the solar system where it could be
added to Jupiter, there is no feasible way that Jupiter could become a
star.

So even if Tesla and the Nazis could ignote Jupiter it couldn't sustain fission on its own. So short of "magic" whatever Tesla could do is not relevant.

Now if the sun stopped fusing hydrogen into heavier elements we wouldn't notice anything for 10 millennia with the exception of the neutrinos stopping almost instantly. Remember it takes one photon 10,000 years to escape the sun. After that the uv rays, xrays and the blue stuff would come to a halt. After about 170k yrs the sun would change in color to orange to red and would appear about as bright to us as it does to Pluto today. That's about 1/1000th of its brightness today. Guess what happens after that? It only admits infared light(like your red dwarf) and then it most likely collapses.

Venus would shine until the sun stopped emitting visible light. It wont get brighter. When the light stops thus venus's light that is visible to us stops.

What if Nibiru is the sun? Ok Nibiru means "a crossing or point of transition". a point of transition or a crossing of what exactly? Of course during the sumerian month of trisitium Nibiru was Jupiter, but the sun can't be Jupiter can it?

I'm sorry but this thread serves about as much purpose as one titled, "What if Cat's were Dogs?" Nothing has any scientiffic value at all. Everything you stated is disproven by FACTS. And if If's and buts were gifts and nuts then we'd all have a merry Christmas.

And ALienslayer is right. Especially when folks get caught hoaxing photos in the paranormal forum like he did, even going so far as to claim a ciggy lighter photographed with a slow shutter speed was paranormal then later admitting to it. When that sort says ATS is going downhill, it must be true.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thanks for bringing the physics! I was trying to get at this from a psuedo-scientific-spirtual point, using the mixed metaphor point, but the physics always stands on its own.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ugh, I came to this thread hoping to finally join a Soundgarden cult ...

About the 'what ifs' in the OP ... I suppose anything is possible, though not everything is probable.

I actually embrace the OP's imagination and enthusiasm ... I often lament the loss of mine.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hello Everyone,

I tell you something i can get my head around it, great thread Leira
,we hear so many stories of other lost cultures that lived underground.The sun certainly does ages you. Also we have U.F.O s being seen flyng in and out of the sun.You could be well on to something my friend.Do they use it for travel?
I always tought there was more to the sun than just crop growth
all the secert societies that have the sun
over every other symbol. It is just so promient in their histories.
great thinking,i wanna have a think about this and ill get back to you. [s and f]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I understand what you mean, what if light is supposed to be everywhere, and darkness is a shadow within the light - as opposed to a light within the shadow. Perhaps on the other side, all is light, and there is no real sense of "darkness" and that the real universe is full of life and that pain and death are artificial or unnatural things, or they are simply not as intense and reincarnation is more instantaneous.
edit on 6-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join