It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clif High Predicts Crustal Shift on Mayan End Date

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hello ATS, this is my first time posting a thread on this website and i hope you all find it interesting. When i first heard about Clif High's webbot i found the idea very interesting and did some research. So i went to his website and checked in on it for updates every couple of days.

So when i checked on his site today i found an interesting article he writes about the mayan end date in december of 2012 and how he predicts a crustal shift of the Earth cause by magnetic lines of force on the sun being wound up tight until they release energy outward, causing the Earth to undergo a physical crustal shift. I wanted to post this info along with the link to the article to see if any of you think that this is physically possible.

Clif says that there is evidence of such events occuring in the past and that the ancient civilizations could predict these things and therefore tried to warn future cultures about their happening.

Here is the link: halfpasthuman.com...

In this article he cites Patrick Geryls work who i never really found that convincing.

So here it is ATS tell me if this is plausible or not and why it would or wouldn't be.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, Nasa thinks that crustal shifts are impossible and have never happend, yet we are taught the Pangea Theory !!

Go figure !!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, Nasa thinks that crustal shifts are impossible and have never happend, yet we are taught the Pangea Theory !!

Go figure !!

The pangaea theory doesn't rely on crustal shifts.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I predict the closer we get 12-21-2012 there will be a great onslaught, it will start slowly and pick up steam with the head of the storm reaching climax exactly on the above date.

It will consist of repetitive false predictions.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Go figure !!

Wow, this thread have had zero replies for hours, I was expeting Phage really , but...

Okey. I was wrong, sorry..
The conts. move ontop of the crust ...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Go figure !!

Wow, this thread have had zero replies for hours, I was expeting Phage really , but...

Okey. I was wrong, sorry..
The conts. move ontop of the crust ...

No, they drift, shift implies sudden violent change.
There's a rift happening right now.
en.wikipedia.org...
So trying to predict a "crustal shift" on a specific date is nonsense.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

and sea shells at 6,000- 13,000 thousand feet up in the andes

“In crossing the Cordillera of the Andes Mr. Darwin found petrified trees, embedded in sandstone, six or seven thousand feet above the level of the sea: and at twelve or thirteen thousand feet above the sea-level he found fossil sea-shells, limestone, sandstone, and a conglomerate in which were pebbles of the "rock with shells." Above the sandstone in which the petrified trees were found, is "a great bed, apparently about one thousand feet thick, of black augitic lava; and over this there [668] are at least five grand alternations of such rocks, and aqueous sedimentary deposits, amounting in thickness to several thousand feet." These wonderful alternations of the consequences of fire and flood, are, to me, indubitable proofs of that tremendous catastrophe which alone could have caused them;—of that awful combination of water and volcanic agency which is shadowed forth to our minds by the expression "the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened."[667-668]

www.csm.org.uk...

And there are whole islands in the northern sea made out of smashed animal bones mostly from extinct animals from 11,000 years ago...
Velicovski's flood

Im going to have to see some more happenings occur from CF's reports before I am going to worry about 2012.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Very creepy and interesting post. If what you say is true then untold destruction has hit this planet in the past. But what proof do we have that a pole shift is coming and that a solar magnetic outburst could cause it?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

yeah that seashell thing is like that on many mountain region areas in the states,.
An uncle of mine said somewhere by Arizona he found shells while hiking.
Don't remember the elevation.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Yes, but fo the sake of it, lets say it happends, will it be an 'coincidence, or a prophecy come thru ?
Im guessing like all other things: Coincidence !

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes, but fo the sake of it, lets say it happends, will it be an 'coincidence, or a prophecy come thru ?

If what happens? The crust of the earth suddenly violently shifts?
It won't.
There is no science behind what Clif High says.
But sure, if it does, it would be prophecy come true.
If it doesn't happen, will you stop believing in ridiculous things?
Or just skip on to the next date?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes, I bet you in 2015 when the Earth is all turned upside down, people will come on here and say : See, 2012 was BS, yet, it has been going on for 10 years, one needs to die to thing Oh Shait, 2012 was correct...

Those bones was according to MainStream blown there by tornados..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes, I bet you in 2015 when the Earth is all turned upside down, people will come on here and say : See, 2012 was BS, yet, it has been going on for 10 years, one needs to die to thing Oh Shait, 2012 was correct...

Those bones was according to MainStream blown there by tornados..

I love the logic.

There was a cataclysm somewhere in the earths past, THEREFORE 2012-whateverdateicanthinkof it's going to happen again!

Then you would probably proceed to quote ancient texts that never reference 2012.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If what happens? The crust of the earth suddenly violently shifts?
It won't.
There is no science behind what Clif High says.
But sure, if it does, it would be prophecy come true.
If it doesn't happen, will you stop believing in ridiculous things?
Or just skip on to the next date?

First, Not redicules, it is like saying Earth is the only planet with life on it.
It is like saying people thousands of years ago didnt have lightbolbs and batteries...

You get the drift... Post glacial Rebound, the Land goes up while the SeaFloor gets pushed down ...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

First, Not redicules, it is like saying Earth is the only planet with life on it.
It is like saying people thousands of years ago didnt have lightbolbs and batteries...

You get the drift... Post glacial Rebound, the Land goes up while the SeaFloor gets pushed down ...

No, it isn't at all like saying Earth is the only planet with life on it.

Just because people have ridiculed ideas that were accurate in the past doesn't mean there aren't ridiculous ideas.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
well, having continents moving across the globe without the crust being influenced or moved is redicules...

It is like moving only the top layer of the orange peel, cant be done ..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

well, having continents moving across the globe without the crust being influenced or moved is redicules...

It is like moving only the top layer of the orange peel, cant be done ..

You're the only one saying that's happening.
I'm saying it's a very very slow process, whereas you seem to think it's going to be a violent life changing rift, I showed you a current rift thats developing, but apparently you wanted none of that and just kept on talking about violent rifts.
It simply doesn't happen, you should get back to solar flares, atleast those can happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No, it isn't at all like saying Earth is the only planet with life on it.

Just because people have ridiculed ideas that were accurate in the past doesn't mean there aren't ridiculous ideas.

yes it is, for decades the experts have said life in space in impossible because you need an Earthlike planet for life (as on Earth) to exist, they have found many, ,yet there is no reson to belive life out there exists, yet by their own criteria there should be lots of life..

Continents moving around without the crust that the plates are on moving along with it is noncense !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I dont doubt it OP. Good information
Some are so in fear they wish not to except, it is what it is!!!s&f

[edit on 8/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you im glad you enjoyed this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join