It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg goes mainstream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hey Guys!

I am kind of surprised, of the mainstream media reporting about Bilderberg today. In The Netherlands that is. Bit by bit they start to report more about this secretive group.

Fidel Castro: ''Hitler, the beast, is created by them who today attended the meetings of the world leaders''.

hopefully by these news articles, more and more people will start to investigate, as to how futile their lives have been, and cease being ignorant. To bad the majority of the people reading the article still dont know #, cause the article is way to short on the history of bilderberg, and fail to state the giant political influence this group has on global politics.

For the dutch among us, source:
www.nu.nl...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
they may as well- the guest list gets leaked..we know what they are up to.
i dont know why they feel the need to meet at all. thick as thieves aint they..
same with G20/traveling psy-op show...
Serf City here we come..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The only thing evil about the Bildeberg group is the fact that the collective of humanity lets them continue.

Otherwise they are just providing the supply to our demand.

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I just saw this on Yahoo.
news.yahoo.com...

Looks like Fidel Castro has his 2 cents on the Bilderberg group.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Is this the "Jewish World Order" Bilderberg or is it the "secret cult of Satan worshipping numerologists" Bilderberg?

I have seen proponents of both use Bilderberg as a crutch to push out their conspiracy claims, and since I doubt Satan worshippers and Jews would get along with each other too well, this means it has to be one or the other, but not both.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Is this the "Jewish World Order" Bilderberg or is it the "secret cult of Satan worshipping numerologists" Bilderberg?

I have seen proponents of both use Bilderberg as a crutch to push out their conspiracy claims, and since I doubt Satan worshippers and Jews would get along with each other too well, this means it has to be one or the other, but not both.

Nice piece of disinfo work there.! No, the two could never get along together, never! You really take people for dumbos.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Castro is living out his last years and it almost sounds as if he is getting ready to talk about what he knows.
This might mean it just may expedite his death.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Without a doubt...bilderberg is the synagogue of satan.

Both shoes fit...

new topics

top topics

join