It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So in order to be President you must be CIA backed.

Lets see how this fits.
Who did Obama run against.
McCain.
CIA backed Bush over McCain.
That was easy.
Nixon was CIA backed.
That might hold true.
Bush Sr, well he was CIA.
What about Clinton.
Some how the Bush Sr backing didn't help.
Clinton was so hard to control the CIA had to
eliminate JFK JR perhaps to get another Bush
in charge but that is only a conspiracy theory.

So CIA might be in there somewhere but
didn't check to see how they got Obama in to
the Presidency as most policies are perhaps
CIA incorporated and who is president makes
no difference.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
quite a coincidence; Clinton and Obama were both from fairly poor broken homes; both rocketed to political success; both ended up as left-wing presidents espousing globalism. Was 'somebody' grooming them, or is that the new template?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
wasn't George Bush Snr openly involved in the CIA? or am im totally wrong here? Im sure i heard he worked for the CIA either after, or more likely before he became president

Yes, he was the director of the CIA for a time. It's no secret.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
not surprising at all in my opinion.
once a member of the 3 letter agencies
always a member.

i did hear tony Blair was Mi5 before he
became prime minister so same in this
country.

and Russia all presidents were ex KGB i suspect.
interesting none the less.

In Canada, our representatives are losers. They get security clearance without security investigation from our four-letters, and then lose secrets documents about diplomacy and date a girl who have connections in clime syndicates. Some PM has been able to insult about every other cultures on earth by mistake, thank god for those attentive assistants! We have some brilliants people who broadcast the most important speech of the elections in "Taliban Style" videoconference quality. Yep, just a bunch of crooked losers, and we reelect them gratefully! Just pathetic.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by gagol]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
wasn't George Bush Snr openly involved in the CIA? or am im totally wrong here? Im sure i heard he worked for the CIA either after, or more likely before he became president

George Senior was the DCI, the only person in the nation with access to ALL classified material.

There are documents that are one line of text because the security manual requires all classified documents to have ever SCI code word in the header and footer of each page and there are documents that are at such a high level of classification that the classification level requires almost the entire page from the header and footer.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ummm, yea, Obama is a hand picked Rothschild puppet, evil, real evil. CIA, probably, and working real close with the mossad, no doubt.

Where is Ron Paul when you need him?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

T really....do you honestly believe a president is going to be picked out of a croud to run a country....come on...there has to be some sort of ladder you need to climb to get to a position like that....you just can't go out and find joe blow to take charge of a whole country and everybody in it...so obama probably started out somewhere that had ties to the cia to determine if he was worty of this position...ext

No kidding...

Considering the elite dinosaurs that have had their butts firmly planted in our government (Kissinger, Bush, and several others) for what seems like centuries (lol), it makes me laugh that there are people who honestly still think a guy like Obama is just gonna make his way up the ladder and take the seat as the leader of the "free world" and start doing things his own way. LOL No one becomes leader of this country without being approved and groomed by these old coots. You can be sure whomever they select is also quite informed about the agenda he is to carry out.

There has actually been no more obvious an example of this phenomenon than Barack Obama.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Where is Ron Paul when you need him?

HA, HA! Where's Ron Paul? He's ALWAYS been there! Unfortunately, he has to contend with media blackouts and the fact that most of the other politicians are bought and paid for by the corporate elites and bankers. He fights the good fight regardless, unfortunately, since we've found how prone our voting process is to corruption, he might never get to the top. If he does, I certainly hope he brings an army with him because he'll need it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

eliminate JFK JR perhaps to get another Bush in charge but that is only a conspiracy theory.

Huh? What does JFK Jr. have to do with any of this?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
Does this REALLY surprise you? I've know since I was knee high to a grasshopper that Bush Sr. was director of the CIA. I'm pretty sure most people who even dabble in politics knew this as well.

I know I may sound harsh, but with how much members of this website subscribe to the NWO conspiracy, this is kinda no news.

This is the new response from debunkers. They deny something forever then when it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt they say it was common knowledge.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

You sir are in the final stage.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Lets see how this fits.
McCain.
That was easy.
Nixon was CIA backed.
That might hold true.
What about Clinton.

no difference.

No but allowing and helping obama become pres does give the people hope for change.It wil keep them happy long enough so they can do what they want.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Lets see how this fits.
McCain.
That was easy.
Nixon was CIA backed.
That might hold true.
What about Clinton.

no difference.

Presidents are salesman. The elite give you multiple candidates to give the appearance of choice but the winner is chosen way in advance. They determine the climate of the population and determine would would be the best salesmen for their policies.

Obama is an ideal person to represent an international flavor to the white house during a period where people are repelling the globalist agenda.

From a basic level of political discourse Obama is able to and has used the race card to deflect criticism. Now if you protest his decisions you are not considered a concerned citizen you are racist. This is a very strong tool in selling the elite agenda.

For the record I believe both parties are corrupt to the core and that Presidents are simply birdcage liner. It is true that the President make no difference to an extent but it is important that they can sell the BS effectively. Like a used car salesman.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

i did hear tony Blair was Mi5 before he
became prime minister so same in this
country.

I believed T Blair and G Brown and J Prescot were securocrats when they took over the Labour Party with full help of the media and inside knowledge.

I came to this conclusion during the whole Militant Tendency affair because the North Sea fishing and ferries industry where Prescot came from was one massive spy fest and both Blair and Brown had parents who worked for British intel, British intel is renowned for keeping it in the family.

With BHO the places they went and the people who's company they kept and apparently worked for throughout BHO's life and before for his mom reeked of COINTEL in the US and general meddling in Indonesia and Pakistan.

I thought the whole Palme affair was contrived to establish the meme and president of keeping all records of US intel agents secret, this coupled with the various mysteries of BHO's previous life set alarm bells off.

Just some thoughts I've had over the years and I haven't a clue what their current actual aims are.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't see how it's huge or for that matter a surprise.
Since I was about 10 years old, I've assumed everyone we see leading our states, country and even some of our cities have been manufactured by the conspiracy reigned establishment.

When he was running for election and his mysterious background was revealed, I assumed then he was one of the secret elite cultivated since childhood to be our president. I felt the same way about Clinton. I grew up with an ACTOR as president, that woke me up early on in childhood because as an actor, I can tell when someone is acting.
Reagan was an actor fulfilling a role.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There were many reports about Tony Blair, (an example) in this thread,
This link is to Bilderberg...,
www.bilderberg.org...

You can scroll down and find the reported references in the link. or rather you wont, as the relevant ones only go to a front page and a search pulls up nothing. Anyway the reports come from David Shayler an MI5 whistleblower, so it would not be surprising that MI5 would want to bury his info, even though he was gaoled for his whistleblowing. Remember, MI5 in the recent Chilcot enquiry here, came out and said stuff to the effect that Tony Blair acted on Iraq against their advice, while at the time of the Iraq invasion they were courting the likes of Abu Qatada, a double agent linked to Al-Qaeda..all hugely embarrassing stuff. It's really hard to pin down the stories in either Obama's case or Tony Blair's. I suppose we'll all know for sure in a hundred years or so!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
quite a coincidence; Clinton and Obama were both from fairly poor broken homes; both rocketed to political success; both ended up as left-wing presidents espousing globalism. Was 'somebody' grooming them, or is that the new template?

Members of fairly poor broken homes would not attend Punahou school and Harvard U.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonDeath
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't see how it's huge or for that matter a surprise.
Since I was about 10 years old, I've assumed everyone we see leading our states, country and even some of our cities have been manufactured by the conspiracy reigned establishment.

When he was running for election and his mysterious background was revealed, I assumed then he was one of the secret elite cultivated since childhood to be our president. I felt the same way about Clinton. I grew up with an ACTOR as president, that woke me up early on in childhood because as an actor, I can tell when someone is acting.
Reagan was an actor fulfilling a role.

Hi JD,
I'm glad you aren't sleeping on the job! I'm not sure about the mystery of Obama at the time, just that he was not well-known. Tony Blair was in a similar way before he stood for party leader.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
lol,

anything to make the president look bad right?

How many anti Obama threads do we need?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That is so dodgy. I can't believe how corrupt america is. It's disgusting. Shame on you obama.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No offense, but duh!

This is no surprise to me, unfortunately. It is another reason I ignore the birther argument because it doesn't matter if he isn't American born. What matters is the fact that if he isn't, it was already known, and measures were taken to make sure that there could be no chance he would ever be removed from office because of it. Pretty much end of story.

EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT WILL BE HAND PICKED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE AMERICAN VOTERS. We have no elected leaders anymore. That should also be apparent given the Blogoijevich senator scandal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join