It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
And if the CIA recruits the US presidents why did they assasinate JFK? Or was Kennedy a double agent working for the Canadians?

When Ross Perot ran for president tptb got scared because of how far he went.
Then Clinton created the debate commission, a commission that decides who gets to be on the presidential debates and it's always only republicans and democrats.

Perhaps it was something similar for Kennedy, after him they decided they needed to ensure only someone who is pro-them could sit in that puppet throne.

And LBJ was the president after JFK too

See this:

In 1964 the Warren Commission found that Jeanne and her husband George de Mohrenschildt were Marina and Lee Oswald's closest friends.

Not only did Jeanne and Zapruder worked together, they were in 1953 both friends with Olga Fehmer at Nardis of Dallas. Olga's daughter Marie would become the personal secretary of Lyndon Johnson's. Marie was on board Air Force One following JFK's death. The Fehmer family attended Senator Chuck Robb's wedding to Lynda Johnson.

Throughout the 1950s George de Mohrenschildt worked out of a CIA-trust building and exchanged letters in 1963 with LBJ seven months before JFK's death. De Mohrenschildt met with LBJ on April 26, and again on May 20th.

Now this is interesting to say the least, it seems LBJ might have known a little more than we think.

The man in charge of the CIA, President Bill Clinton's own lawyer, Robert Bennett represented the Zapruder Family in this case before the Zapruder Arbitration Board. Clinton's Attorney General appointed Al Gore's brother-in-law, Frank Hunger, to represent our Government's interest in the Zapruder case. Hunger quit after Adamson complained to Janet Reno of this conflict of interest.

George Bush Sr. was President and was responsible for signing into law in 1991-92 The JFK Assassination Records Review BoardThe Assassination Records Review Board was created as a result of an act passed by the US Congress in 1992, entitled the "President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act.
..... Click the link for more information. Act which took possession of Zapruder's film under this act.

George Bush, Sr. has written a letter admitting that he had known de Mohrenschildt since 1942.

Bush also knew LBJ was involved with The Bay of Pigs InvasionBay of Pigs Invasion, 1961, an unsuccessful invasion of Cuba by Cuban exiles, supported by the U.S. government. On Apr. 17, 1961, an armed force of about 1,500 Cuban exiles landed in the Bahía de Cochinos (Bay of Pigs) on the south coast of Cuba.
..... Click the link for more information. and Bush was briefed by J.E. Hoover on JFK's assassination on November 23, 1963. The Bush family has many ties to Oswald and de Mohrenschildt.

www.thefreelibrary.com...'s+Ties+To+CIA+and+Lee+Harvey+Oswald-a055352214

Kind of interesting is it not?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I was always thought it was weird how a relatively unknown Senator could receive so such publicity in such a short amount of time, and eventually became president with only two years of experience.

Very creepy video knowing what we all know now. It's amazing how people can be so blind by supporting a guy with no experience, and a virtually unknown past.
www.youtube.com...

v=awQkJNVsgKM&p=0EE28612060F4C1D&playnext=1&index=15

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
I may also add that its from prison planet...and anything Alex Jones puts his stamp on one should be rather suspicious. He may have had pure intentions at the beginning, but he's lost it now.

No, he hasn't.

What do you base that on?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
No, he hasn't.

What do you base that on?

I think he's basing that off Alex Jones himself
he tends to give conspiracy theorists a bad name

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Well, Obama is CFR-backed. Michelle Obama worked with/for the CFR, Not such a mystery, really. They found someone they could run and ran him. Happens all the time. Now what underpinnings there are to the CFR is a whole other discussion, which may or may not involve the CIA. Frankly, I'm not sure any of us will ever know for sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

So, is Obama still loyal to this country having been a supposed CIA agent?
Or should we be asking about what the CIA is really all about? Or has he been turned, a double agent?

I mean in light of his recent work, it does not all fit a thoughly American agenda. And the last thing the CIA would have would be him as a Democrat!

I dare say, I'm confused!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Well, Obama is CFR-backed. Michelle Obama worked with/for the CFR, Not such a mystery, really. They found someone they could run and ran him. Happens all the time. Now what underpinnings there are to the CFR is a whole other discussion, which may or may not involve the CIA. Frankly, I'm not sure any of us will ever know for sure.

It just amazes me how such a small group of people could have so much influence that they can easily sell Obama to the masses without Obama even being some-what qualified. We are truely sheeple. Wow, what a bunch of suckers.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Not in my book.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would have gone with CFR backed myself...a good ATS thread from a few years ago...

This doesn't surprise me either...I am of the mindset that Bush Jr. bought his re-election and that there are some trends involving his father to suggest that there is indeed something to this...which suggests more of a money backed endorsement than an intelligence based one...

My two cents...

Edit for spelling.

[edit on Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:24:43 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Great find... although as it's from Prison Planet I imagine a 'happy-on-the-trigger-finger' ATS mod will label it [HOAX] very shortly

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Interesting comment.

I'm relatively new to ATS. Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

He's lost his mental facilities is what I meant.

I said in a post a while back, I was watching some documentary on conspiracy theorists, he was featured. He rants and raves like a lunatic and gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. He has absurd ideas with little to no evidence...if that evidence is even truthful to begin with. He has a voice that he could be using the honestly further the message, instead he chooses to act crazy and force people that would be willing to listen away.

Being mad is one thing, being an adult and rationally expressing one views is another. He does not do the latter.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hey, you know what? Even in erroneous information there's a lot to analyze. Such as timing of the release of such information and what the information is and where it's coming from, which, when coupled with other things that are going on, can all give us clues about motives and the "players." There's value in even disinformation or misinformation sometimes when it's looked at from other perspectives is all I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I 100% completely and utterly agree. I also don't, for the time being, think this is a hoax, misinformation or can possibly be labelled as a hoax. Although I've thought that before ... ...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Although I am no fan of prison planet, if such a thing happens prior to the radio show today, where I'm assuming proof of these allegations will be presented, then ATS has a problem on their hands.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is huge news?
For God's sake Daddy Bush was head of the CIA!
Ofcourse the CIA has a big hand in picking the president.
I really can't believe this shocks people this much.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I disagree.

He is probably the best-informed person reporting on the NWO agenda. He has thoroughly researched the things he reports on. God only knows where we would be today if it were not for his efforts getting the word out.

He is an independent thinker with encyclopedic knowledge.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
really....do you honestly believe a president is going to be picked out of a croud to run a country....come on...there has to be some sort of ladder you need to climb to get to a position like that....you just can't go out and find joe blow to take charge of a whole country and everybody in it...so obama probably started out somewhere that had ties to the cia to determine if he was worty of this position...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What about BHO birth certificate and other public records? It's not a news anymore?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

[exnews
After his election, President Obama quickly moved to seal off his records via an executive order.

When a story starts with a fallacy so misleading, you lose me right away. Anything that follows has no credibility. It shows me that you haven't done your homework... Then add that it's from Prison Planet? Well... have a nice thread.

The Executive 13489 Fallacy

One of the spurious claims being circulated by the Birther fringe is that one of President Obama's first acts in office was to issue Executive Order 13489 (PDF), which they claim was intended to seal away his birth certificate, school records and other evidence that he is not a United States citizen or otherwise unqualified to be President.

However, this executive order is virtually the same as Executive Order 123283 (PDF), which President George W. Bush issued early in his presidency and which it replaced. That executive order is in turn virtually identical to its predecessor Executive Order 12667 which was issued by President Reagan. All of these orders deal specifically with the National Archive and its role in preserving presidential papers and records. The orders refer only to records generated by the office of the President during his administration which have been kept by the National Archive since that institution was created in 1934.

More at source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join