It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

www.prisonplanet.com

Investigative reporter and former NSA employee Wayne Madsen has put together an extensive three-part (and growing) series with conclusive proof and documentation that Barack Obama Sr., Stanley Ann Dunham, Lolo Soetoro and President Barack Obama himself all hold deep ties to the CIA and larger intelligence community. And that’s just the beginning

After his election, President Obama quickly moved to seal off his records via an executive order.

Tony Blair was recruited into MI5 before becomin
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

There is a long-term strategic plan to recruit promising candidates into intelligence and steer these individuals and their families into positions of influence and power. Consider that it is now declassified former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was recruited into MI5 before becoming a labour leader, or that George H. W. Bush not only became CIA director in 1976 but had a deeper past in the organization

If this is true then this is HUGE, only cherry-picked people with roots in the intelligence community get to be president?

If so how far back does it go?

The rest of the article speaks of Obama's life and how himself and people around him when he grew up had ties with the CIA.

This is a fairly big conspiracy theory, what are your thoughts on this?

I still need to read a little more, mostly the part where the font size changed.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
wasn't George Bush Snr openly involved in the CIA? or am im totally wrong here? Im sure i heard he worked for the CIA either after, or more likely before he became president

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
not surprising at all in my opinion.
once a member of the 3 letter agencies
always a member.

i did hear tony Blair was Mi5 before he
became prime minister so same in this
country.

and Russia all presidents were ex KGB i suspect.
interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

bush SNR was head of CIA.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Does this REALLY surprise you? I've know since I was knee high to a grasshopper that Bush Sr. was director of the CIA. I'm pretty sure most people who even dabble in politics knew this as well.

I know I may sound harsh, but with how much members of this website subscribe to the NWO conspiracy, this is kinda no news.

I may also add that its from prison planet...and anything Alex Jones puts his stamp on one should be rather suspicious. He may have had pure intentions at the beginning, but he's lost it now.

And, what's the problem if presidents had involvement with the CIA? Or any other agency? By the time they are out of office, they certainly would have had something to do with them.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

wasn't George Bush Snr openly involved in the CIA? or am im totally wrong here? Im sure i heard he worked for the CIA either after, or more likely before he became president

Bush Sr. was the head of the CIA for a bit - so you're right.

Interestingly enough though his biography lists him as being in charge for only a year? I'll have to look that up and see if it's right.

As for Alex Jones and his claims concerning the President?

The only thing that surprises me is it took this long for him to get the article out.

peace

Edit to Add - Let's not all post it at once, lol.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
I may also add that its from prison planet...and anything Alex Jones puts his stamp on one should be rather suspicious. He may have had pure intentions at the beginning, but he's lost it now.

This is true, AJ sucks I agree
But this information seems to be compiled by a former NSA agent.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What an excellent an thorough report. The known facts are difficult to refute.
Ive stated before, if you want to learn about Obama, you have to study his mother and her connections. Amazingly, Obama can be connected to Tim Geithner via his mother's connections to Peter Geithner, USAID, CIA and The Ford Foundation

Interesting indeed!!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'd have leaned toward more of a CFR creation, but I guess factions of that could be one and the same as the CIA. I'm sure both the Zionists/neocons and the CFR have their tentacles in the CIA and vice-versa.

No one gets this far without help from somewhere
Interesting stuff to consider and look out for. I'm going to have to give this a second and third more thorough read.

If I'm not mistaken and am remembering correctly, Wayne Madsden himself has been rumored to be linked to the CIA, as either an operative or a mouthpiece, or at least attempts have been made to link him.

[edit on 8/19/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This was news back in October 2008
indo-nesia.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I will make mention of the fact that Madsen is a pretty unreliable source. I used to follow his site a great deal, but discovered after a while that a lot of his pronouncements that were based upon his 'contacts in the intelligence community' did not...in the end...hold water.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'd really like to hear more about this.

Like many conspiracy theories, it's one of those things you just 'know' happens but it is always nice to get confirmation so you really KNOW it happens.

Like Modern Academia pointed out, I always like to back up anything from Alex Jones with another source so I'll look into it. But this is deep stuff. I'd hate to shrug at this just because 'Ho hum. We all 'know' leaders are groomed from the beginning.'

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Tony Blair's possible connections with MI5 go way back to his student days.
For a long time it was suspected that he was passing on details, movements etc of CND protestors and other malcontents whose meetings he attended as a fellow student.

These people are groomed early in life for one day climbing the ladder, so long as they don't forget who they report to!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Done by a former NSA agent that, as far as I can see, has no sources to the claims he is making.

And, it seems to be a "teaser" to listen to his show today. Two things that raise red flags for me.

I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread though, if there is any hard evidence, I agree this could be "big"

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

bush SNR was head of CIA.

He also worked at the Cuba desk at Langley during Kennedy's era, but he now denies that, of course. Here is the memo sent to him by J. Edger Hoover, head of the FBI, a day after Kennedy was assassinated:
google image link

[mod edit: fixed long link skewing page view]

[edit on 19-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So if Tony Blair worked for MI5 (presumably as junior deputy teaboy?) who did Gordon Brown work for? SPECTRE?

And if the CIA recruits the US presidents why did they assasinate JFK? Or was Kennedy a double agent working for the Canadians?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower

He was the head of that organization, its visible head.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
not surprising at all in my opinion.
once a member of the 3 letter agencies
always a member.

In that case, it would be wise to be skeptical of the intent of Wayne Madsen no?

Just 'sayin.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

He doesn't have a great track record, most recently from the Bush era. I'm skeptical and wary of him. There's no "ex" in the intelligence game. I wonder how he "discovered CIA files." My guess is he's one of those thrown out there to make us think someone whe "used to be" on the inside is now "helping" us.

And along with the other recent "news" and hot issues, like the release of the poll about people believing Obama is a Muslim, and the whole Islamic center issue, I find the timing of all this highly suspicious. Seems like an operation to me.

Just my two cents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join