It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi... from a new guy =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hey everybody,

I have been lurking around the site for a while, and thought I should get an account. I'm mainly into government conspiracies, and I'm undecided on some new age type stuff
. No offense either way, I'm just not sure how skeptical I should be of some claims; they can occasionally seem to be true enough. Some input on that from members who know their stuff would be appreciated

Also a bit of a spelling and grammar nazi, you won't have to worry about unreadable English from me!

I'm sure that made at least one person happy.

So... hello all! Glad to be in the finest community on the web!

lagrange

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lagrange6420

Hello and welcome lagrange6420! It is nice to meet you

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
hello Lagrange welkome ,You wil be goosesteping with joy at all the spelling errars you can find here. but some members english is not there first langwigde so go easy on them.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
eye ar noo to!

welkom!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lagrange6420

Welcome to ATS!

I'm Glad you joined us.

I really hope you enjoy your ATS experiences, get familiar with it, it takes some time, and there is alot to see and participate with on ATS.

please don't post crap, ok?

help keep ATS fun,
et

p.s.
a certain superhero might be coming to a thread near you, although they may be off fighting crime at this very moment, or asleep in their mansion..

i'll alert the authorities to your presence, it is a sophisticated and technilogically advance type of communication......

new topics

top topics

join