It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few of my songs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first post on BTS I think, I just wanted to share I few songs I've made. They were made with Magix Music Maker, so yes, I am a bit of a cheater, I used loops etc. I tend not to stick to one genere, or even believe in "genres", it just places restrictions IMO, I like to mix things up. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

This is a fairly intense and impacting song, it's definitely one of my favorites. Sort of dramatic movie style music I guess.

A calming ambient piece. A nice blend of percussion and piano. A very relaxing and soothing song IMO.

I made this one quite a while ago, but it still remains one of my favorites. I guess this is a blend of Trance and Ambient type instruments.

This is similar to Epic Mission in a lot of ways, I did want to make it more unique and suiting to its name, but what are you going to do.

This an an incomplete song I decided to throw in, the incomplete version is still quite long, because it's a track I'm making for a hacking simulation game.

[edit on 19/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Personally I'm not into trance but what I am into is encouraging people to make ART in any form, any self expression that propels the species in a positive direction.

and using technology to make ART isn't cheating, it's innovation!

Good on ya, bro! Keep it up!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thank you, though only two of the songs are techno/trance, and the Tropical Trance one is more ambient than trance.

join