It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Schooled On Healthcare - The Tyrant Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In one of the most fantastic videos I've ever seen on the state of the American healthcare system, Freedomain Radio reads a letter to the editor sent by an orthopedic surgeon, and President-Elect of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

The AAPS president, in a short succinct statement, utterly destroys all arguements that the free market is to blame for healthcare costs.

The AAPS president unloads so many epic win facts about healthcare that I nearly fell out of my chair while listening.

Prepare to be shocked.

Prepare to be amazed.

Read by Stefan Molyneux

[edit on 19-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
More straight from the horses mouth.

Here's an entire course on healthcare economics presented by doctors:

fascistsoup.com...

Dr. Jane Orient dishes out the straight dope on our criminal government's actions:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Doesn't ownership of the corporate hospitals trace back to the Vatican? I notice that the little bottles of stuff issued at a local hospital are from a manufacturer with "Cardinal" in the title. And many of the hospitals are named after "saints". Some used to be named by the religious denomination corporation...like Baptist Hospital, etc.

Yet, these videos claim its the federal gov regulating the costs of aspirin now. So does this mean that the federal gov regulates religious corporations if hospitals are owned by religious denominations?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

many charity hospitals (before the day and age of total government domination of healthcare) were funded by religious charities.

old people were not dying in the streets before medicare.

private charities picked up the slack.

Of course, today running a charity hospital is next to impossible thanks to the medical inflation and outrageous regulations of government running our lives.

Many of the religious titles are due to these charity roots.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join