It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan, a plant?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

wow. I don't know if systems a dude or a chick, but such hatred for the ol' 'merican puppet I didn't think could go that deep. C'mon. Seriously, we have Ronald Reagan haters out there? How does any fine country developed strong standing pillars (legs), and only in 200-something odd years? Wow, I didn't think seriously, that there could be that perspective of pure loathing for Reagan. Reaganomics pretty much built this country in the 80's. Good grief man, Even Clinton sold the triggering devices to the chinese, but it was the BIGGEST surplus of the American Economy since.. Idk, say FDR? Let's hate FDR too, for again being a strong leader *cough*puppitician*cough* and it least having the EGGS to get out there and do something about it.

Activation, Motivation! and less hear-say. Move on to the true great new wave, where the almighty dollar, fails, and $1 will stand for and be seen as a great alma motta of the 'less is more' era. Where innovation and ingenuity truly reign.

Can't wait.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
maybe a plant- a walking vegetable? whatever- he was tangled up in a bush..
who i suspect had him trimmed by john hinkley jr., whose dad ran world vision ministries in texas.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm thinking an OAK!

A large, solid, stolid, wholly unforgiving OAK!

And people wonder why I like Ronny Ray-Gun!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The enemy he spoke of was (Democrats) that want a Socialized form of government. That reality is in our faces today and this is why every word is so prophetic.

I not only watched the entire video as I would encourage others to do, but I was reminded of a time when in fact Ronald Reagan was the first president, the first ever vote I ever cast as an adult. After returning to active duty upon his winning the presidency, I was a part of the rebuilding of the military and a return to the values that made this nation greater than it is today.

After the Berlin wall fell and the cold war was over I finished my career in 1993 and looked back on some of the best years of my life because of Ronald Regan. Anyway, the video went beyond just reminding me of what is happening today, it reminded of time when real leaders were talking about real issues. Not so today, in case you've noticed.

The video is awesome in it's ability to be compared to exactly what is going on today right before our eyes with the Obama administration and the exactness of the concern that compared to today is uncanny and more than prophetic. It is truthful and that one fact will come through to anyone who watches the video in its entirety.

Thanks the posting. Excellent video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join