It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit millionaire offers one million dollar to streak naked in front of Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
First off, there will have to be two people.

You all know of course, ALL media around Obama is white house controlled.

See propaganda thread and also white house journalists and photographers.

Damn it, Obama was just in my area. I would have done it, would have scared the girls and made the men jealous.

edit to add-there is more than one reason I took a giant as my avatar.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
you know the guy that does it, that brit probably wont pay....saying he was kidding

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I would sue him in court. That is a verbal contract. It would be held up in a court of law.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
how about this i offer um... seven dollars to anyone who streaks in front of this british billionaire. but you got to write my first and last name on your left and right butt cheeks and you got to scream "take me to the ice cream social" while you do it

link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Even if you did manage to successfully accomplish this feat, you know the winnings be taxed so hard, in the end you'd be splitting half of it with Obama anyways.

The MAN always wins.

Unless of course you were able to have it wired to a secret offshore bank account.....

link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
you know the guy that does it, that brit probably wont pay....saying he was kidding

He has paid up nearly £166,000 to dare devils in UK.

And whats a million for a billionaire?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm already have naked. Obama, feast your eyes! I would certainly do this. As another poster said, there isn't much I wouldn't do for a million dollars. As much as people say money can't buy you happiness, not having it sure does rob you of it.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah, you guys didn`t hear? I tried to pull this off already. It was yesterday, while O was in WA state. Didn`t work too well though... As soon as they saw me runnin towards `em, my johnson flappin around in the wind, and what do ya know but "it" actually went into "propeller mode" (you guys know what I`m talkin about), so they mistook "it" for a Seaplane and scrambled a couple fighter jets to deflect my "attack", so, needless to say, I went boogyin` the other direction, plan failed. If anyone else wants to try this, beware. Oh and sorry about those sonic booms, I NEVER planned on the F16s... Just goes to show this cannot be done by an amateur, it takes some serious planning..!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Alki David is a scumbag, I'd pay him a crisp £10 note to see his mum do tricks.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
OMG! when is Nobama coming to Arizona ill do that xD i already walk around naked in my house why not infront of his ass... i mean wife... eh they are both the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is pretty funny.

And I give kudos to the company for clever advertising ploy.

But apparently they have never seen the tourism in DC.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join