It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heliocentrism an Anti-Christian Hoax?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArmorOfGod

Originally posted by jmdewey60
I haven't looked into any other current models out there that anyone is supporting.

You should look into the neo-tychonian model with a non-rotating Earth fixed in the centre of the universe.

It's the easiest to defend. Trust me.

A spinning Earth cannot be defended in the light of real experimentation.

Go here and study all the material:

GalileoWasWrong Blogspot

You just gave yourself away – you have no interest in the truth it’s just about you defending a Bronze Age book of non-sense

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

The only way out of for you in light of this evidence is to claim some sort of special status for the earth because of your faith in a Bronze Age book about some Jewish wizard pufftting the earth into existence

The Bible does not describe that happening, according to my interpretation.
God (or the gods*) created a living environment (biosphere) on earth conducive for man's inhabitation. This is what I see being described in Genesis.

In my way of thinking, it was Anankē that created the universe and God* (who came into existence simultaneously, along with the physical universe, being spiritual and having a power of influence, to a degree, over the physical) as someone important to us as we need that sort of ability in someone, to lend assistance to survival in otherwise too harsh of conditions.

edit on 16-2-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ArmorOfGod

So a trajectory is planned around the sun.

What does that prove exactly? That the sun exists.

No.

It demonstrates that the assertion that NASA calculates flight plans to the planets based on a geocentric model is hogwash.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
You just gave yourself away – you have no interest in the truth it’s just about you defending a Bronze Age book of non-sense

Very bitter.

You never answered about your 'dark matter' fudge factor. Not interested in getting to the truth eh?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
No.

It demonstrates that the assertion that NASA calculates flight plans to the planets based on a geocentric model is hogwash.

Please show in the links posted where exactly flight calculations are shown.

The calculations are identical for both systems, why wouldnt they be? The kinematics and forces are COMPLETELY RELATIVE. You need to study GRT's principle of covariance.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join