It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton at CPAC: The Benefits of Nuking Chicago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

John Bolton at CPAC: The Benefits of Nuking Chicago

www.davidicke.com

See Jonathan Stein's article 'John Bolton at CPAC: The Benefits of Nuking Chicago' on this link.

Former UN Ambassador John Bolton believes the security of the United States is at dire risk under the Obama administration. And before a gathering of conservatives in Washington on Thursday morning, he suggested, as something of a joke, that President Barack Obama might learn a needed lesson if Chicago were destroyed by a nuclear bomb.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/18/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
How sick is this?

We know there have been many rumours that the Cess-Pit is planning to detonate nukes in some major US citites.....and it seems as though Bolton just can't contain his delight at the prospect.

More evidence of the psychotic nature of those in charge and the contepmt they have for the American people, and for life itself.

John Bolton is consistent in pedalling some of the most heinous statements I've ever heard, in public and without any conscience. To me he seems a man whose heart is full of hate.

I suppose at least he doesn't try to hide his evil from the public, like most of the other vipers in the cess-pit...probably because he's not capable of doing so.

www.davidicke.com

[edit on 18-8-2010 by wcitizen]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by wcitizen]

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/18/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Very sick. This neocon zionist shill is out of control. That probably goes to their desperation in not getting their way because the CFR is not letting them have their way (entirely) in the Middle East. He does of course have every right to make jokes and expose himself for what he is.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

See Jonathan Stein's article 'John Bolton at CPAC: The Benefits of Nuking Chicago' on this link.

Former UN Ambassador John Bolton believes the security of the United States is at dire risk under the Obama administration. And before a gathering of conservatives in Washington on Thursday morning, he suggested, as something of a joke, that President Barack Obama might learn a needed lesson if Chicago were destroyed by a nuclear bomb.

Ahahaha! That's very funny Mr Bolton! Making jokes about nuking American cities. What a stand-up comedian! Tell us another! Perhaps a good old joke about planes crashing into twin towers in New York. All that death and destruction! hahahaha!

Seriously. Someone fetch Bolton his coat and call for a Taxi. My goodness, just call for an ambulance. The man is sick.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
and bolton might learn a valuable lesson if he was knocked out cold
and tossed over board.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This war mongering angry walrus looking scumbag needs to vanish from the pages of time. Seriously. Who fu*$% jokes about such a thing or even says such a thing?

I hope it is spat on, defacated on and set on fire in the street.

The man is gaga over his wet dream of an attack on Iran resulting in a war that would kill thousands if not millions.

A real life piece of human filth right here ladies and gentlemen. If hell exists there is a special section reserved for people like the angry walrus.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Terrorists aren't going to nuke a downtown ghetto. Why would they it doesn't make sense. I grew up in Detroit and I think the city should be bulldozed (not nuked).

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Bonkers Bolton is at it again! There were two you tube videos of his speech but they have been removed

Nothing good ever comes out of this guys mouth.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If I ever see him in person I'll try to punch him in the mustache. Or at least spit on this pile of garbage.

Making terrorists threats like that. Send him to Guantanamo and waterboard him everyday, ten times a day for years. At least if he was at Guantanamo, we would be sure there's a least one REAL terrorist there.

Since 72% of Guantanamo detainees who finally were able to obtain just minimal due process (which is what a habeas hearing is) -- after years of being in a cage without charges -- have been found by federal judges to be wrongfully detained.

Torture should only be reserved for the worst of the worst... the traitors who pass themselves as patriots. PNAC members and Israel first would be a good start.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Forgive my ignorance and deny it. "the Cess-Pit"??

With regard to this thought about a nuke on Chicago I recall someone had a dream about the twin towers and about this. The twin towers dream was only mentioned after the event but the nuke on Chicago has yet to happen. Again, since I cannot lay my hands on the details, I recall that in the dream someone called Kerry was President (John Kerry??)

I will see if I saved that page and try and get a reference.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I read the quote, went to click the link, saw 'davidicke.com' and decided not to waste my time. Icke and anything to do with him is nonsense based on fiction spawned from a broken mind... But people eat this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This guy needs to sort his attitude out, and his ridiculous tash.

Obviously he doesn't live in Chicago.

What a daft statement.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

GORDON DUFF: FALSE FLAG NUKE ATTACK ON U.S. JUSTIFIED

This week, the last piece fell into place. The National Research Council, part of the National Academy of Science, heavy on politics and light on science, announced that America was no longer able to track nukes threatening our shores. Their report titled Nuclear Forensics: A Capability at Risk, released last week, outlines the details of a secret study requested by the Departments of Homeland Security, Defense and Energy, specifically the National Nuclear Security Administration. The gist of the story is easy, if a nuke goes off in America, dirty nuke in Times Square, one in a container at a port, anywhere, America won’t be able to tell who made it. Not a word of the report is true. It is wild speculation and disinformation written in broad language with no hard science, written for a reason.

Gordon Duff is a Marine vet, an editor at Veterans Today. this is a thoughtful article, a valid one too I think in the light of Mr Bolton's comments. Bolton isn't the first one to say the best thing that could happen is another false flag terrorist evnt.

A powerful group within the United States, one with influence over the press and the ability to derail an investigation as was done with 9/11, has been “tasked” with laying the groundwork for a terrorist attack on America, one using nuclear material

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just to note...this was actually in February 2009 that this happened unless it happened AGAIN?

thinkprogress.org...

Seems there was a YouTube video but it's been "removed."

[edit on 8/18/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here is a link to a Keith Olbermann video, which also contains the relevant CPAC speech of John Bolton.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Can't the guy try and make a reality point without being torn to shreds? What he said is not as bad as "I bowl like I'm a Special Olympics."

I know what he said was a hypothetical destruction of a major US city but you'll have to admit that the potential threat within the United States is here and no one seems to take a serious look at the comments Bolton made without ripping him to shreds.

Maybe I'm wrong but every post on this thread makes out that we're(Americans) are not hated in this world and there's not a nation that would attack us if they had a chance.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
What he said is not as bad as "I bowl like I'm a Special Olympics."

I cannot believe what you just said.

So its better to joke about killing millions of Americans?

And if this had been someone more of your liking making the Special Olympics comment, you be talking about how we're all just being too politically correct.

Get right with God, boy.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

What he said is not as bad as "I bowl like I'm a Special Olympics."

So its better to joke about killing millions of Americans?

I believe you missed the point of his argument.

Did his statement get reaction? Of course it did because any other statement would've fallen on deaf ears. If it takes statements like this for the public and officials to do something about the problems that we face then I'm all for them. BTW, it got a reaction out of you and in the event that a nuclear weapon is detonated on US soil and countless Americans lose their lives because of it, what would the American publics reaction be then? Bolton was right?

The threat of a nuclear weapon being detonated on American soil is a very real and serious threat. People need to get over their hoity-toity ways political correctedness and ruck up or face the consequences of inaction.

And get right with God? Boy?
You're a riot!

I see you're the same comedian you were several years ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Can't the guy try and make a reality point without being torn to shreds? What he said is not as bad as "I bowl like I'm a Special Olympics."

I know what he said was a hypothetical destruction of a major US city but you'll have to admit that the potential threat within the United States is here and no one seems to take a serious look at the comments Bolton made without ripping him to shreds.

Maybe I'm wrong but every post on this thread makes out that we're(Americans) are not hated in this world and there's not a nation that would attack us if they had a chance.

I don't have any enemies... Americans/America in general are hated thanks to republicans & democrats.. be sure to keep the hate alive party cultists, the congressional military industrial complex & 'NWO' depend on your loyalty.

I don't worry about alleged foreign enemies nuking me... the GOP & DNC have enemies... Seeing as how the oligarch mafia are concentrated in DC, Washington would be the more logical target: punish the "leadership", so called, directly responsible for insulting humanity.. hey boltclown..lool, that would be "change" I can believe in lllmaaoo, real funny that, huh?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's just political talk. Doesn't mean they're going to nuke Chicago.

Besides, no nations are going to take advantage of Obama, as the article said. Obama doesn't make decisions, his advisors do. And those advisors stay in place administration after administration.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join