It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens always naked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Xiamara we dont need sex riight now we need someone who could figure this out

LMAO! This is a serious issue for you, I see...

Actually, SupremeKnowledge, how can anyone figure it out? We don't HAVE enough evidence to figure it out!

All I know is this:

1. I've never seen an image of an alleged alien where the alien was wearing clothes.

2. I have never seen an image of an alleged alien where there was genitalia immediately recognizable by human standards.

HOWEVER.....

In all the abduction stories I've read, I have yet to see where it appears aliens give any indication that they view nudity in the same way we do. For that matter, I don't hear of them expressing any particular emotions at all at the same level that humans do. There might be reports to the contrary, but maybe some species of alien simply don't think about clothes, just like most mammals on earth don't care. We're the odd balls. It seems we're the only one that thinks twice about whether or not we're nude. Strange....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, if theyre so technologically advanced, they probably are intellectually advanced and don't have the shame we do over their natural bodies.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey OP, if you study your E.T. encounter history you would realize that most aliens are clothed. I cant even believe that this is actually a thread. Seriously, do some more digging and then come back to this thread and see how ridiculous it really is.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Yes, they made a wrong turn and ran into a dead end. Sort of like we crash into trees, they do into military bases.

I don't know Xia, I believe they might drink you under the table by cheating with genetically enhanced drinking genes.

Personally I'd try going straight to double sambuka or possibly a double vodka redbull if you want them to not know up from down the next day. Worked for me at University.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Hmm... I normally do stick with the straight shooters. My fave being the vodka shooters, I can only do one sambuka, don't like the taste... But now that I think of it after 3 or 4 vodka shots in a row I can't drive and I do feel like stripping... I think i could beat the aliens. Oh no what if they abduct me and harvest my genes to create genetically created hybrid drinking alien hybrids... Aliens your not taking my ovaries they are mine!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

LOL. That would indeed be unfortunate. But utterly hilarious.

I guess the only solution would be not to drink.

Yeah right...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

So so far I think this thread has come up with may reasons why the aliens could quite possibly be running around naked.

Photosynthesis
Drinking
Naked because its natural
Robots (naked? or not naked?)
Easier to probe the humans
raver condom suits
space suits
naked clones
they aren't naked at all
and finally.....
the OP needs research

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
hahaha Mor maybe I would, good point...

but how come alien abduction people don't ever say, : A bunch of naked aliens broke into my house

I mean if I saw an Alien, and he was naked, i would probly describe him as some naked alien right.... what if thye were abducting you and they accidently touched you with thier alien junk... that would be so grimey... I would hope thye erased that memory

I would notice...I'd be busy trying to see if their junk was bigger then mine. I'd even go further to see if I could mate with em...hey, keep my options open. lol

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join