It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robot Explorer Set to Reveal Great Pyramid's Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The way i see it Hawass should not be taking serious, any Man who believes the Pyramids are only 5,000 years old tell's me Hes working for TPTB pushing the conventional view!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've seen a couple of shows on the doors with copper handles but none ever seem to tell us anything we don't already know.
As for hawass looking after his heritage,thats ok with me i'd do the same but if something has been found that goes against the norm he should show the world,not keep it to himself.
he must have a team that's how shall i say in on it,he can't sneak into the great pyramid at midnight & take bits out on his own.

I fear we will never know the truth of whats behind the stones,if it was nothing i think they would have been drilled into by now

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Clearly we are being lied to. When the first bot went in it had to short a bit or it could have drilled the next "door' or wall and camera looked through that too. we send stuff to Mars and the sun..they telling us it takes years to look through a little wall! I totaly believe they looked long agao and are not ready to reveal what they saw or found, as usual!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by ShadowArcher

The guy was Gantenbrink and the exploration of the shafts was done with the full backing of Hawass and the SCA. They were side by side on TV cameras. Gantenbrink wasn't 'banned' from the pyramids at all. That's a BS tale to keep fringe folk warm at night.

The SCA introduced a policy whereby only serious researchers, with the support of recognised institutions and Universities, should apply for permission. Gantenbrink lost the support of his university (Munich?) so didn't qualify for permission.

They introduced the policy to stop people turning up with buckets, spades and scented candles. It's a national treasure. I can't go digging up Stonehenge and you can't go digging up Newgrange....it makes sense. Likewise we can't stay the night in castles seeing if our singing voices will levitate huge stones.

You're 'pretty sure' there's no real evidence of who built the pyramid? I'll email Oxford University immediately...this is something they really should know about

youre wrong, zahi was going to sit on the footage but gatenbrink scooped him and released it to the press....zahi spat the dummy and handed gatenbrink his hat. and there is no proof linking the giza pyramids to the three pharaohs except for graffiti scratched into the walls bearing menkaure and khufus name. but no beautiful hieroglyphics depicting such a mammoth and important task of constructing one of the 7 wonders of the world....anywhere. forget bout emailing oxford, why dont you enlighten us all as to who built the pyramids and how you know that. P.S didnt oxford teach us the earth was flat too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join