It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello good fellas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have been a long time reader of this wonderful forum. I have seen many discoveries along with many trolls, and i have finally acquired the bravery to register and contribute as a fellow human being. I look forward to communicating with this wonderful friendly community that wants to share the things that the government does not want you to know.

Daniel Cobain Brown.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DanCBrown

Hi Dan, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Welcome to the melee...er, um....conversation. This sure is an exciting time we're living in. I wonder how it will all end. See you after 20 posts...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanCBrown

friendly community

Then you haven't read this thread!
"What's with the anger on ATS?"

Maybe you can bring more civility to this place! We need it,apparently!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DanCBrown

welcome aboard!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbba4115745.png[/atsimg]

i hope you enjoy ATS, it can be fun.

and please don't post crap,
et

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Welcome to the fold, you will be initiated by having random members treat you like total dog crap for seemingly no reason. And the thing about this initiation, is that it lasts for the duration of your membership, fyi. But don`t take any of that personally, it`s all part of the act. So anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh, Fridays are Hawaiian shirt days, so...its optional, but just so ya know. One last thing, please don`t be one of those posters who is afraid to share an experience because you`re afraid another member might label it as "crap". Sorry, just thought that little remark needed a disclaimer. After all, "crap" is subjective. To some, conspiracy theories in general are nothin but "crap" spewed by people who wear tin foil hats. (By the way, does wearing a tin foil hat or lining a room in tinfoil actually protect you from anything or do anything? Not thinking of doing it, just curious because it seems like it would prevent at least SOMETHING from penetrating.)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome good Sir! You are about to lose countless hours discovering mysteries of new and old... Enjoy the place!

reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

We need more of these! I think I'm going to spend more time in the introductions forum... Your welcoming post put me in a good mood!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

that post was almost total crap! but, it gave me an idea for a new mini-background image. tinfoil avatar?

i'm also surpised you didn't direct the new member to a mod to get the
ID ten T form.

otherwise written as: ID10T

yes, ATS has some clowns who play tough.

but, since no one in real life talks to my face like some of those who do on ATS, it's hard to take their harsh words to heart.

by the way, the tin foil hat does work. here is a professional demonstration:

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

join