It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I discovered I was censoring myself and got very angry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am trying to inspire a lot of Americans who love this country. I am thinking that we can unite under each of our states flags, lawyer up and use Nullification law now, before it is too late. I am not a lawyer, I don't know anything about how this would work - But if you can, please take this and run with it! Right now before it's too late!

Those of us folks who can't be out there on the front lines can sure Deny Ignorance right here!! We can give help information and encouragement. Anything you would need. Go up to our neighbors and family to try to wake them up!

They've poisoned us to make us indifferent and docile and ignorant.

While I was composing this I found myself censoring myself and it made me very angry as an American Citizen! We deserve the right to write whatever we want,to whomever whenever we want!!!

What do you think? Can ATS muster the citizens?

I don't want this country to be assaulted and left for dead.

[edit on 1782010 by Starbug3MY]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i think your crazy; and suffer.

you suffer from the truth that you alone are the only force you have against the impressions you project to "america". you suffer greater because as each day passes more people enter america just like your mother and fathers and have second generation american citizens who take advantage of "america" just like you did its natives.you are crazy because in your delusion you believe anyone cares about the social structures you have created within america in your process of making america the "america" your grandchildren want to "be".

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I believe I understand what you're saying, and why

Sometimes, the supposed cure for ignorance itself becomes part of the system people are attempting to overthrow

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It seems to me that self-censorship has nothing to do with freedom or your rights of expression being tred upon. Self-censorship is social function that we all use to avoid criticism or judgment.

So, as an American you are free to say just about anything you choose, with very few exceptions. But as an individual you have to be prepared to pay the price for your opinions and to be willing to take and debate the criticism.

You can't become angry over censorship that you are implying upon yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I was more thinking of using certain terms for things on here that might put us a little above the radar. Not politically correct but genuinely afraid I may be traced somehow if some of us dare speak the truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Everything you said is crazy. I suffer from the Truth? WTH...

Yes I suffer every day in many ways but I have chosen to unite my suffering (small as it is) with The One who is Love Personified.

In this way there is value placed upon mine and others suffering and gives it a transcendent meaning. Suffering is not meaningless unless you make it so.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Nullification is only half the battle. You have to unite with like minded people, and stop funding the beast, drop out of their system so to speak.

Grow your own food stop buying the GMO toxic crap at the stores.
Make your own products as much as possible instead of buying globalist made junk from china. If you can get enough people involved you can create your own local economy.

Declare your economic independence from globalists.

Using Local Organic Cooperatives to Defeat Globalists
www.activistpost.com...

top topics

join