It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reward for Physical Evidence of Intelligent Alien Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Although I have been a member here at ATS since 2005, this is my first thread. To say the least, I am absolutely convinced of the following:

1. Intelligent alien species have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.

2. Some species are benevolent, but not all.

3. They are living among us.

Of course, there will be many of you that will say: Oh, who are you, what proof do you have. Unfortunately, I have no physical evidence to support any of my claims which is why I haven't posted a thread before. And, frankly, I have to agree that most of the stuff I see posted here and elsewhere on the web is either fake or impossible to classify.

I have said over and over again we will never have "full disclosure" from the governments (not only the US is involved) because it is in their interest to keep it covered up. They are good at it too. They are also very good with PSYOPS.

The only way to expose this massive cover-up is for someone to come forward that has "REAL" and verifiable physical evidence. The issue at this point would be to clearly define what that evidence would be.

In my view, a body of a seemingly alien entity is just not enough because there are those who would simply say that just because we found an intelligent creature with drastically different DNA does not really prove beyond any doubt it is from another planet. The body would simply be explained away as a freak of nature, an accident or the discovery of a new species originating here on Earth. Without actually collecting the identical DNA from another planet, "de-bunkers" would be quick to point out that previously unknown DNA does not prove it is Extra-terrestrial. Actually, they would be right.

The only irrefutable evidence would be an alien spacecraft with alien beings combined to provide a solid case, the entity has the intelligence and physical craft capable of inter-planetary (or inter-stellar) travel.

I thought about personally establishing a Disclosure Reward Fund to collect voluntary contributions from people around the world to entice and reward anyone holding the evidence in their possession to give it up, but then everyone would simply say that I am trying to get money from them.

I think it would be great if the ATS management put together a bank account or PayPal account or something similar for collecting contributions.

There should be a corporation formed and a charter outlining the definition of verifiable evidence very clearly established. The bank account should have strict oversight by a committee of at least 5 members to ensure no funds are withdrawn from the account without all 5 signatures attesting that the evidence has been presented and independently tested to verify it's authenticity and released for public viewing. The committee members should include members of ATS management and ATS public membership. I would be glad to be a member of the evaluating committee.

I think after we have accumulated a tidy sum of several million USD in the reward account then something will break very quickly because MONEY TALKS.

But, then again, maybe the government is paying more as hush money.

Just a thought! What do the rest of you think?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FactFinder

ur saying out smart an alien that can tap into your thoughts b/c of its tele-communication abilities..outside the fact that they might have existed longer then our solar system and could have dealt with aliens more vicious then we could dream of...YEAH RIGHT!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's certainly an interesting premise and one which will promote much debate I'd reckon.

The problem is, as you stated, what is actual evidence?

Were a troupe of 'aliens' in their 'flying saucer' to show up how would we know that they are from another world?

How could we know that they are not just people or puppets in outfits with flying machinery?

So for the truly sceptical amongst us I think we'd have to be transported to their world(s) explore and study their culture(s) and then we could say for sure that these are intelligent extraterrestrials who can travel through space.

Then we have the small matter of who gets the reward?

If I were just walking along the banks of the Mekong river and happened upon our friendly aliens and convinced them to come to ATS for scrutiny do I get the cash? Is it a lucky chance encounter that could be won by anyone on the planet?

What if I'm in the hill-tribes of Chang Rai and a villager runs into the town proclaiming news of a UFO and I follow his lead and then have the aliens come to ATS for scrutiny. Does the villager get a share of my dough?

And anything less than a walking, talking, complete with interstellar travel device will be fair game for hoaxers galore.

Like I said, it's an interesting premise and one which I'd be interested in seeing how we'd define the limitations of.

I too am looking forward to other people's replies.

Star and flag if it matter to you

-m0r

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What difference would it make where an intelligent non-human being is from? Wouldn't the fact that it's non-human and intelligent be interesting enough even if it originated on Earth? Am I alone in thinking this is a stupid idea? Think about it, we are presented with a group of strange intelligent beings and their vehicle. They take us to the place they claim to come from. And that's not enough, so we have to study their culture until we are satisfied that they are truly "extraterrestrial"? What exactly is the point?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Orkojoker]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
No need for a reward or anything. It would pale in comparison to the money one could get if anyone actually had undeniable proof of aliens.

The first person that comes out with such evidence would be famous overnight and rich soon after.....so why hasn't it happened yet? The simplest answer is that no such proof exists.

Although, now that I think about it, nothing short of an actual alien being that could do the morning talk show circuit will do. Anything less and it won't get serious attention due to the fact that this subject has been made laughable by the legions of ignorant followers of various things over the years. So it would have to be very solid evidence indeed!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Yes. You are right! In opening the thread one of my key objectives is learning what would be acceptable "beyond a doubt". Unlike in a court of law where the word "reasonable" is included. I think the scientific community requires evidence to attain a far higher standard on such a controversial subject as "aliens".

There would have to be a very carefully written definition of what evidence would be clear and undeniable. As you pointed out, some would say that going aboard the spacecraft and actually visiting the aliens home world would be the only acceptable evidence, but that would only be valid for those people that actually went on the voyage wouldn't it?

DNA on its own is not evidence of an extra-terrestrial origin.

ATS would have to have access to the evidence and determine the validity process before the reward would be paid.

You are absolutely right when you suggest all of the rules for claiming the reward as well as the verification process have to be carefully and thoroughly thought out and published for anyone interested in seeking the reward.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm afraid even with proof, we're too divided as a species to ever agree.

Until humanity unites, as ONE species, truth will never be known.

We're too separated, too arrogant, too egotistical, too opinionated, too divided and too skeptical to embrace anything paranormal/spiritual.

I envision, one day (many many many many generations from now) we'll become more telepathic which will enable us to be/feel more united.

We'll be able to know instantly lies from truths and in time, lies will be a thing of the past because you won't be able to get away with them any longer. Therefore, lies (dishonesty) will parish and we'll be more purer.

Truth equals purity and we're far from that at the moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just thought I'd point out that who's to say 'aliens' are extra terrestrial to begin with. I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with Jacques Vallee's work but he makes the notion of intelligent space travelers laughable. So in terms of DNA, you're right it would not be enough, considering we discover new species every week.

I just think people are way too caught up in the idea that there may be a physical way to get proof of other intelligent beings. However 'they' exist, it's in a way where it's difficult to attain their proof I think.

By having 90% of the population have the idea of space visitors in their minds when thinking of aliens (totally made that number up, possibly exaggerating), it makes finding evidence literally impossible if that's not the case at all of their origins. We can have strong beliefs in ghosts in our society and not be laughed at, so that gives people the idea of dimensions and a world we cannot see so to speak. Yet why can't our 'aliens' be using some type of similar mode of existence? That is what I believe, as the stories of ufos/ancient folklore run way deeper than 'simple' space travelers.

Thus, no physical proof possible really, but what can anyone of us really be sure of. End Rant.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have reviewed all of the replies up to now and some of you have offered some excellent insight.

Some of you seem to agree with me when I say proving the existence of aliens is not a simple matter of just finding one and joining the talk show circuit with ET sitting beside you. Just finding a strange (alien) looking creature is not enough to convince some people it is extra-terrestrial.

It's also true if you just showed up one day with an alien you "might" become insanely famous and rich, but there are no guarantees in life are there.

A posted reward guaranteed to be paid from a fund established exclusively for that purpose is reminiscent of the old "WANTED" posters of the wild west.

Awareness of an awesome reward would heighten the attention given to the possibility and make people pay more attention to their surroundings in the hopes of possibly claiming it one day.

And........if the government is really hiding something as I KNOW is the case then they will get very nervous as the reward increases in value over time.

I would really appreciate it if one of you graphic guys could make me a nice "Wanted Poster" to use for my Avatar, Website banner and etc('
').

After reading the feedback I have received thus far am actually encouraged to go forward with this idea. A reward of 10 Million US dollar would certainly get the attention of the media and the public.

What do you think?

[edit on 18/8/10 by FactFinder]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

I gave you a star because you are right Sikmike620. (So, now I don't have anymore stars) Whose to say Aliens are really "extra-terrestrial" or entities simply existing on another plane or dimension that occasionally pop in or out to take a look around?

There are some that would also argue they are actually a future "US" traveling through time to visit the past.

But, while I agree the possibility they may be terrestrial albeit on a different dimension or plane of reality IMHO they are definitely highly advanced technologically so I am more apt to believe they are extra-terrestrial in origin.

[edit on 18/8/10 by FactFinder]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Dr Greer has a lovely picture of a Moth that he carried around with him calling it an Alien being. He charged people 100 dollars a pop to even look at it.

So Greers reward was going around charging people to see a very earthly creature touting it off as an Alien being.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I see. Clever idea. I am impressed that he has achieved what so much of us aspire to be.

The fact that he apparently successfully sells views of an "alien" moth like a "peep show" is laughable, but perhaps I am missing something here..................I am just wondering where the relevance is to the thread?

Actually, I am willing to spend some money rather than ask for it because as I mentioned in my first post, I would never want people to believe I am in it for financial gain.

I will put my money where my mouth is and put $10,000 USD into the fund once its formally ready to launch.

I would like to see ATS host a bank account where people can deposit small or large donations and post the total each week as an update to entice whomever is holding REAL evidence to bring it out into the open for all to see. All I am saying is, it has to be well planning, thought through, double-checked for loopholes and etc.

I really don't see what the problem is with that. If everyone on ATS gave us one Happy Meal equivalent in a cash donation we would already have over 50K.

The fund should also have secondary uses (such as an International charity) in the event ET shows up on his own on the White House lawn or Tienamen Square or something.

I mean, ET shouldn't qualify for the reward IMHO.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Would your offer have a time limit on it or are you willing to pass it down to your offspring? I don't know if people are willing to tie up their money for perhaps a hundred years.

And then we should consider, in about 20-50 years, people will probably be able to create an alien like creatures in a petri-dish and their own basement so, the more I think of it the less likely this (a capture) will ever happen. Maybe not......who knows?

I feel the only way we'll ever have validation from a visiting off-world species is......if they make a world-wide appearance in a Mothership so large (like several miles long) that it'll literally blow our minds. But......it doesn't hurt to keep wishin' though

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I think its a good idea. But I feel that what you seek has to be presented @ specific times so that mental minipulation doesnt occur against possible good Aliens/Angels. The situation of full disclosure or revealing/(revelation) will happen when the time is right for when REAL disclosure occures not some fabricated project blubeam light show, the presence of the LAMB and his Angels/Aliens of the good will be upon this little universe and it wont be to play show and tell more or less locate extract the holy and destroy whats left. And only then will all the answers be clarified. Again good idea, I just dislike the use of money to bring something so important to the table like disclosure..

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

As a voluntary contribution, the money would remain in a protected account until it is awarded to someone meeting the burden of proof we stipulate in the rules.

If the government decides to make disclosure then the money would go to an appropriate charity based on the Board of Directors of the corporation formed to control the account.

You heirs wouldn't have any claim to the money anyway because you contributed it for a specific purpose, unless they capture an ET and pass the burden of proof test.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Excellent!

Thank you for your post. You are one of the few people I have met that actually knows "Revelations" and "Disclosure" may be one and the same.

I wonder how many others on ATS get it?

[edit on 20/8/10 by FactFinder]

[edit on 20/8/10 by FactFinder]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Heres my two pence on the subject.

In the matter of evidence of extra terrestrial origins:
It is highly unlikely (to a probability I couldnt even begin to put a number on) that an intelligent species exists on this earth , with its own technology and culture, which we are not aware of. Its not just a case of being doubtful about it , its insanity to even suggest it.
Earths a tiny spitball , orbited constantly by high powered look down satelites with multi spectral observance capabilities. Theres near enough no square inch of solid ground which mankind has never walked, which leaves only the oceans as a possible base for such a species. We as a species spend enough time crapping up the oceans one way or another , that if the seas really were the habitat or dwelling place of an intelligent species, they would have taken measures to combat our cancerous affects on thier territory, measures which would be visible to us.
Therefore, any species which is discovered which has human or better levels of intelligence and is not a member of the human race, MUST be considered either extra terrestrial, or depending on how much of a stubborn, illborn, savage freakin ignorant wacko you might be, at the very least an intelliegence not of human origin.

Further more... It is my belief that if aliens do exist that they share so little common DNA with us , that mistaking one for a deformed human, would put the examiner somewhere between the mental apptitude of a dunce and a brain death victim. For one thing, they probably do not metabolise the same chemicals as we do, nor is there any law saying they would they have iron based blood. Since there are absolutely NO humans who have say ... lead based blood, we can assume that if such an entity were to come among us we could say " Lo! This man haveth lead in his vitae! Surely a traveler from afar is he !".
In general I believe that DNA research is now at a stage where a geneticist could tell easily the difference between a being whos genetics are the result of damaged chains of code, and a being whos genetic make up actualy goes together quite well if you ignore the fact it doesnt work like ours does !
Vehicles:
I hear some total rot about how if an alien and his craft were discovered that the only way to prove his identity as an alien would be to travel to his home world with him, and confirm by sight and pictoral record. Well who the hell are we to insist that a guest on our planet be frog marched back to his vehicle and then forced to go home on our account?
If the machine were capable of interplanetary travel, all that would be required in order to prove its capability would in fact be a detailed perusal by our physicists and engineers. Trust me man, the combination of mankinds ability to engineer, and his brother talent of understanding the composition of reality is an awesome and foolproof team up. Theres no way the worlds best in those feilds could mis identify a truely awesome craft after an examination of any detail. To suggest otherwise is to cast doubt on thier every work, which would be slightly backward since every bit of plastic and metal in our lives was concieved of both those sciences, and we rely pretty damned well on them.
One last thought. Its not complicated. Either an entity is or is not , an alien. Dilly dallying around the subject is A)pathetic and shows an utter disregard for simple truth and B) laughable because there is nothing which proves a cultures simplicity more than its ability to confuse itself.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That will not happen. That is the one thing that is not allowed by ET or the Black OPs and they have their own kind of relationship with some ETs. This is way over humanities head, and any abductee. First of all, with your blanked out memory, where only some things are remembered, they don't hand you any proof to take back to your people. And the rest is blanked out. Other than that most people are monitored, have sitings, and some of messages, telepathic contact, often with a siting, or connected. You don't get anything materializing in your hand.

And except for Billy Meiers and a few like that, the crafts don't hang around nestled against the trees in daylight for a good picture to be taken. They can phase and are covered by lights, and if some fast and professional photographer could ever get a glimpse and shot of one under the lights, it would only be because THEY allow it. Seriously, just like siting one to begin with is only what THEY allow.

They've already taken out implants that are nonhuman design, regressed many people, including whole families, had scripting observed, sitings, military and pilot sitings along with civilian, testimony from the credentialled groups and civilians.

Look up and meditate, but unless humanity is ready this is not going to happen.

And you'll never guess what ready means. The new ager's and the ones that talk about all that mumbo jumbo about getting reaching the next level of Love. You know, love, peace, caring about your neighbor. Caveman soul's with advanced technology already exists, they're known as many things, annanuki, reptilians (which includes many speices in their empires), the old empire, these guys still havnt learnt LOVE. And earth is a prison/school for many souls, and ever day is a test.

Do you follow bad orders? Do you go to war if called? We're very skilled in hate and vilence tactics, and ready to not only defend with them but take offensive action as well.
What about our Love tactics, how do we avoid violence? Do we walk away from someone or whole segments of society or the world who are starving and homeless? Do we enslave people in a moeny system, so they must work long hours to the banksters and corporate world to pay for lodgings, rather than do the au natuarale, build a home like they did in Bali, or live like natives?

They're here to wake up us up, and nudge us into progression. Its not what we think.

Edit to add: going back to that school/prison thing. This is law of consequence for many.
Most people do not get to remember contact or abductions, though many are left with enough to suspect. It would be against our tests, while here on earth. For many the test is to see through the system. Many came from fascist systems and did things without questioning, following orders over the nudges of conscious in their hearts.

So waking up, seeing through the world and not going along with it or its marching orders is the test many have here. And having contact would interfere with that, give away too much. The ones that do have already passed that test in the past in the past, for everyone is here for different things.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FactFinder
Just a thought! What do the rest of you think?

Hard, verifiable, physical proof of the existence of alien intelligence already has a reward. Namely, millions of dollars and worldwide fame. Anybody coming forward with that type of evidence is not going to be killed by the MIB. They're going to get parades and TV shows.

And once that particular cat is out of the bag, then it would be pretty pointless for the government to round up or kill anybody doing anything similar.

But none of this has happened. So either there is no evidence like that, or the people who have that kind of evidence are not interested in fame and fortune. Either way, we're stuck.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

REMINDER:

Please remember the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Thank you.

[edit on August 20th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join