It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser: The American Empire is Done! - The Alex Jones Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Max Keiser is a hero of mine, and this episode of The Alex Jones show is one of the best I've seen in a long time. They're both hyped up and on point!

America and the world is in BIG trouble.

US v China - WW3 is happening, Financial War
Net Neutrality
Copyright Laws
and heaps more...

Thoughts?

[edit on 17/8/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There's nothing average citizens can do to stop WW3. But we must not stand around and look at the destruction by war. We must take our destiny in our hands and hearts. Today we march, tomorrow the world is ours.!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its surprising, the actual people who have genuine intelligent accomplishments who read the situation just like Max does.

Note he holds stock in the American private prison system...from France.
The private owners of the prison system own the hotels and the restaurants too, and ( I'm adding) soon the toll roads leading to these fine establishments, and also the retail outlets they will be selling the goods they produce out of in the foreign countries that have solid currencies....

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, glad I am in the land of food and shelter.

Sooner or later either the sheeple wake up to self reliance and responsibility or they will come for those like me.

Hopefully the sheeple armed themselves, cause this sheep, is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Prepare folks, if you think the government is going to help you, you are SADLY mistaken.

Max did cover it right on the complete control of the market.

I think he is totally wrong on the Wall Street being the one behind it. Wall Street AND government are in bed together. If the bailouts, financial bill and the health care bill has not proven the point, I do not know what else needs to be said. Also the neverending wars, with the borders wide open just another OBVIOUS indicator.

As for the Prison Idustrial Complex, how does that make money? Through payments from the government by USD base currency. How do they pay the PIC if the dollar becomes worthless?

No, the collapse is coming, but the WHOLE problem is in the implementation. They will not be able to continue the smoke and mirrors.

The sheeple must awaken.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
First let me ask if anyone has ever received a bill for a copyright infringement from the internet? I don't know what to believe, it sounds absurd but at at the same time plausible.
Is this new copyright movement thing a way to bypass net neutrality?
I looked into the Murdoch "sky" thing and found it to be true - Murdoch/Sky
Man, I haven't even watched the 2nd and 3rd vids yet and I already feel as if I am living in some Alex Jones movie where all the worse case scenarios are coming to fruition.

I just hope we don't ever lose ATS, but something tells me it may be the first to go because of it's educating content and growing popularity.

Thanks for bringing this onboard GS,
spec

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow, I'd be scared if I could take either of these snake oil salesmen seriously. A little bit of "the end is near" and a whole lot of "buy this dvd" is enough to fool most folks, I suppose. I just can't believe Alex Jones found someone to interview who is almost as annoying as he is and twice as delusional.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Def Youth

Perfect we were hoping to meet someone who had taken the intelligence vaccine Alex was talking about the other day...
How do you feel?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth
Wow, I'd be scared if I could take either of these snake oil salesmen seriously. A little bit of "the end is near" and a whole lot of "buy this dvd" is enough to fool most folks, I suppose. I just can't believe Alex Jones found someone to interview who is almost as annoying as he is and twice as delusional.

But what if the end IS near? Then they're right and you look like a dumbie for making this post. Max is a little annoying I'll give you that.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

NO, Max is an ass, and he does NOT care if idiots do not understand.

That is the whole thing.

If people ALLOW it, why the HELL not?

If you have IDIOTIC people that want to be slaves, why not make them slaves? They deserve to be slaves!

Tell you what, if my country was a conglemarate of slaves, let them be slaves, that is what they deserve!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I feel okay...but then I didn't take anywhere near as much as you obviously have.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth

Umm, where have you been hiding for the last 12 years at least? TS is about THTF.

top topics

join