It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Winter Coming? ...and Food Shortages?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Everything will be alright,
another winter, another spring, as long as the idiots that are running this globe dont blow it up !

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by soficrow

Everything will be alright,
another winter, another spring, as long as the idiots that are running this globe dont blow it up !

I'm not looking for reassurance, just seeking knowledge and understanding. ...I do find it exceptionally intriguing that :
1. First reports form the '04 earthquake tsunami said it was powerful enough to shift the planet on its axis (the back-pedalling acknowledged this happened, but insisted it was "miniscule" - new scientific reports say major shifts are "normal");
2. Then the standard date for changing to "daylight savings time" was changed; and
3. Now it's clear that our seasons change a good 3-5 weeks ahead of schedule.

Am just considering the connections - TPTB have an incredibly patronizing patriarchal attitude about keeping us in the dark about everything - like we can't understand/handle reality. ...We're on our own to find the information and analyze it - okay by me, nothing new about that.

...and as far as "the idiots that are running this globe" go - I'm fairly convinced that they caused the '04 earthquake - accidentally if not on purpose.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The news was just reporting on Florida's citrus crops. Farmers are doing what they can, to save as much as they can. They said millions of dollars of crop damage are expected from this freeze.

The price of oranges and juice will be going up again....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The nights are still going down to about -8C - but spring is finally coming and we're supposed to get temps around +10C soon. ...It did snow this past weekend, lots, but it's mostly melted now. So yeah, early winter, late spring, food shortages coming.

Still, I have my fingers crossed, am anxious to get into my garden.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join