It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien in the stone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I see the aliens.. I have marked them on a couple of the pictures..

i792.photobucket.com...

i792.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The only hard evidence your pictures contain is that you like to take low res dark photo's of the same thing about 70 time's in a row then post it as proof of alien life, only making you you seem.... well...off your rocker.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BuBoo

Why would i want to do that? I have only shown two of the eighteen sides of the stones.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You all realize there's more albums on his photobucket profile aside from "Hard Evidence"..There's Albums Labeled "Alien Civilization" etc..There's 1000's of photos and I'm really interested I just don't feel like looking through all those blurry pics to find the "Smoking Gun" But I would appreciate it if someone looked thru all the photos and posted the interesting ones.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, I think I see what you mean, but.. hmmm nah - did you mean boobs instead of boots? She sure has a funky pair!

oO

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for the link to Shaver, i have no recollections of having read anything he wrote. Rock art is a very interesting subject, especially in the caves along the Baja peninsula, The Iga stones and crystal skulls are astounding works of art, and science.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by Erasurehead

When your reading skills are up to it you might want to read crakeurs post concerning his reasoning about why it was put into the hoax column WITHOUT the hoax banner...If you learn to research a little you will also find he padlocked one of my threads for being too controversial. If you're going to piss someone off it might as well be someone who matters. You might need to ask someone who crakeur is.

I am well aware of who Crakeur is. I read his post. Your thread was put in the hoax forum because it was decided that it was complete rubbish. Just like this ridiculous thread. The title wasn't tagged HOAX because they didn't think you were purposely lying. I don't agree, I think you are well aware that you are posting crap.

Part of Crakeurs post from your hoax thread:

Let me point out that the thread is in the Hoax forum but the hoax tag has not been put in the title and debris has not been banned for hoaxing because, in his eyes, he's posting actual photos of aliens and other such oddities.

That said, taking photos with a digital camera using ridiculously slow exposure times will always result in "anomalies"... intended or otherwise.

You like to post complete garbage and see what type of reaction you get.
What do you think is more probable, you are seeing the shape of a tiny little figure in a rock formation or you are seeing an actual alien in the rock?

The other day I looked up in the sky and saw a cloud that was shaped like a rabbit. Using your logic that means there was a giant alien bunny rabbit floating in the sky instead of a cloud that was just shaped like a rabbit.

Carry on with your game. What ever get you off.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I also have a picture of an alien

You can only see it after i mess around in photoshop, and add 20 different filters though .

what do you mean you still can't see it?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... Why do you get angry at me because YOUR mind and eye cannot complete the mental closure necessary to see the image. I don't get angry at you because you can't see. I understand that the images are like optical illusions, that you cannot see them until you do, then you wonder why you didn't see them in the first place. The alien image is located along an axis spanning the top left corner to the bottom right corner.

[edit on 013131p://pm3112 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

your thread wasn't padlocked for being controversial, it was moved to the hoax section because, while you, and you alone, believe that you are photographing aliens, we don't want anyone else to think that we at ATS are allowing your images to be put forth as real alien photos.

Thus, we deemed your images to be hoaxes but not intentional as you seem to really believe that your images contain aliens and not distortions as a result of photoshop and hardware trickery.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I see it!! ZOMG!!

Ahem... oO

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hello crakeur, fancy meeting you here. Yes i am still showing aliens and yes there are still people who can't see them but i am trying. Here is a close-up of the upper torso of one particular alien that i just made to clarify what i am seeing s914.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

My friend, I appreciate the efforts you are making in order to show all of us the aliens you have found in the rocks. I really don't believe anyone is trying to hurt your feeling, they just are not able to visualize the aliens quite like you can. I have looked at your photos and have found some very interesting forms. Unfortunately, I don't know what aliens look like so it is difficult to know just what I am looking for. That being said, I am not doubting that you have seen the aliens in the rocks. I don't believe anybody means you any harm. You should be proud of your rocks and what is in them, regardless of what others say or think. If I can help you in any way with this specific post, please U2U and I will do my best. Please, don't take any negative post personally. I am sorry you are bedridden. I, too, am disabled. God Bless!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starrider

The thing i hate most is when someone is condescending with me....I post things i find of interest. A stone with multiple humanoid images in it qualifies as such. The aliens i know are small indeed. There is a video of them on my media.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

debris, i know i often take the piss, but i actually find your posts interesting, partly because no matter what you always stick to your guns, even with the most obscure evidence.

that being said wtf is this i found in your album?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
At some point the joke goes a little too far and then that's when I start thinking...crazy.

I see green glassy rock and a big imagination. I'm not "unable to make the connection in my mind".

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Those are the interesting blue-green chondrites with the humanoid shapes inside that i have been writing about. I have another couple of hundred photos ready to post, they are even better than these.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I must say this has been a post that has had me in stitches. Thanks all for the humor. Must say well worth a light read .

Debris. Thanks for trying to share what you have found. My comments are not aimed at you at all. I have a very creative imagination when reading the posts and what has been posted by others has been nothing less than hilarious.

Again thanks for staying with it. It says something about who you are. !!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I too see the green glassy rock but i fail to see the "big imagination" all those aliens block my view. If you're looking for jokes, try bts.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Against my better judgment I'll bite. How did you come by the idea that some of the aliens in your rock are "subatomic"?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join