It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Consciousness Videos on The Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The Best Consciousness Videos on The Internet- As Voted By You!

Just found this 'tube' website dedicated to metaphyscics, consciousness, Reality, Chanting, Astrology, Dreams, Energy, Hypnosis, Motivation, Psycology, Spiritaulity, Yoga and many others and thought I would share it with you all!

Some of the names I have come across already are Carl Sagan, Joseph Mercola, Robert Anton Wilson, Eckhart Tolle and many others, and the videos seem to stream very well and are in high quality.

There are not millions of videos like youtube, but there are over a hundred and they are all categorised and searchable, I think this will help quite a few of us, and may even open up a few discussions.

If people posted a few of their favourites here that would be great!

SPIRITube

Here is a similar site for those who don't know about it. It has full length videos and there are some good ones to be seen on it.

ESOTERIC Tube

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Mmm ... those are good sources thank you.

I'm a little torn because the first one labels Andrew Cohen and Deepak Chopra as "gurus" when all they really are is the Wallmart for professional seekers
... on the other hand they have rare videos of Jiddu Krishnamurti who's rather kewl.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just watched Jiddus 'Who am I?' video, he is indeed awesome! Thanks for the suggestion, and thanks OP for the site. I've got a feeling I'll be spending a fair bit of time on there!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Glad you like it!

It seems that the site has been running for around 2 years and I have never heard of it, I'm going to start using different search engines apart from google because I never find anything new, just the same sites repeated.

Im sure that if this gets a little more attention it will start to grow and turn into quite a big community for people like ourselves. Let me know if theres any in particular you would recommend.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Another similar type of site I have found after using different search engines:

Metaphysics Videos

The Internet's Home for Metaphysics Videos...Expand Your Mind, Change Your Life

There are literally hundreds of videos and audios on this site guys, hope these get your attention. The more sites we can find and share like this the better!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Excellent, now all I need is an internet connection at home fast enough to play videos lol

Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hi - Actually spiritube.com does not refer to Deepak Chopra or Andrew Cohen as gurus.... The videos you are referring to are these guys talking about gurus like the Buddha and Sai Baba.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wcardinal

That doesn't seem to be correct as the very first Cohen video is about him sharing his path to "enlightenment" within of course his WIE spiritual marketing vehicle. Plus there are numerous other videos in that Guru category which do not refer to any other 'guru' other than the speaker ... thus the website, for whatever reason, willfully categorizes Cohen, Chopra, and their ilk as such. Hey, it's not just this site that does it, the mountains of money those two make from 'seekers' by telling them what they want into hear is enormous.

It's neither here or there really, the truth speaks and/or is silent for itself anyway and needs no gurus.

And I'm not attacking them in any way, the same way that calling the rain wet is not an attack but merely a description. There's no 'good' or 'bad' just what there is, and it all serves its purpose. Theirs, by pitching spiritual externalities, is to assist people realize that concepts like seeking and enlightenment are some of the first that need be dropped on one's presence to self realization. That is a valuable lesson indeed ... even it isn't their intent to teach it.

In any case, the whole 'guru' thing also gets dropped in due course anyway, and the site has a lot of other good stuff in it.

[edit on 31 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Has anyone found any videos on here to share with the community? I have just been browsing through JuJu share and there are plenty of lectures, lessons, interviews etc.

I have been watching some on Chichen Itza which were pretty informative.

top topics

join