It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS! Introducing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
...just another newb here.

Just wanted to say hi and a big thank you for letting me join this very interesting and intelligent group of members. ATS is always a daily stop for me. Not sure if I will post much cause I am a bit on the shy side, but you never know.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RikiTiki

Welcome friend. I see you are a little shy and thats cool nothing wrong with being cautious before entering the conspiracy waters so enjoy and over time mabey some topics will cause you to come out of the shyness and post something interesting for us to absorb.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

always remember, on the internet you can be 10 feet tall and bullet proof. No need to be shy. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hi RikiTiki, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Welcome aboard RikiTiki(Tavi?)! Don't worry, knowledge will give you courage as you ease into corresponding.
Look forward to your input and cya on the boards...
spec

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome! What do you consider your areas of interest (or expertise)?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hi RikiTiki, and welcome

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Aloha, RikiTiki!

I am a newly minted member as well. Here is to many years of interesting posts, new knowledge, an hopefully a few LOLs!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ophiuchus 13,network dude, Sauron,speculativeoptimist, Vizzle, Trudge, and angrywhitechick thank you very much for your replies, encouragement and warm welcome. I feel at home already.

And speculativeoptimist my name is inspired by the mongoose RikiTikiTavi though I spell it differently. All those k's make my eyes cross. Correct spelling I believe is RikkiTikkiTavi.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I remember watching that show when I was a kid. I was into snakes at the time and thought the cobra was cool.

top topics

join