It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hands of God ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Found this image on the internet showing what seems to be some kind of hands in the clouds. The place where it was taken is Krastova Gora in bulgaria, a sacred Christian site. The legend says parts of the crucifix of Jesus Christ is buried here.

What do you think ? Fake ? Coincidence ?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Cool Picture.

Not sure how you could prove if its fake or not. Unless you had the original, right?

And even if it is real, why would God make the clouds look like his hands? I'm sure he would be capable of something way cooler if he was going to let his presence be photographed.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by earth2]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

i found this image on a site of paranormal pictures.
its the best resolution i could find.

IF it is god creating this image in the clouds, well, its very impressing to me. like:"come on, you can do better than this" sounds weird to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That picture looks amazing
Looks like it could have been easily faked BUT I believe it's definitely possible that it could be real. I doubt it is just a coincidence. Looks too good to be an act of nature. Also, looks to me like He's opening up a portal of some sort. I think it might just be the clouds opening to the sunny skies to appear like a "portal". Interesting find nonetheless!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
guys, sorry to say, but I have seen this alot of times. And wanna know where its from? its from Scary movie 4, and it is the sky that is going to fart. I'm laughing everytime I see someone think its something paranormal. But its only from scary movie 4, im sorry! Watch the movie, and You'll see it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

ok, i will check the movie and post later.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

That is just classic if that's the case. I totally live under a rock and don't watch many popular movies...So it would NOT surprise me at all if it is so. Curses!! I've been had.

Awesome. I hope it is a true picture, but as I even said in the last post...it quite possibly seems like it was a product of photoshop or in the case of the movie, CGI? Ah, we'll just have to see! let us know what you find icepack. I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Should I say it? Hmm, I have to... Some of you guys seem innocent but...

Oh well... It's a joke, a photoshop; Look up "Goatse".

Warning: Graphic content: Adults only

[edit on 17-8-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Haha I was just about to say, Is God giving us all a Goatse?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
Found this image on the internet showing what seems to be some kind of hands in the clouds. The place where it was taken is Krastova Gora in bulgaria, a sacred Christian site. The legend says parts of the crucifix of Jesus Christ is buried here.

What do you think ? Fake ? Coincidence ?

this actually came off a video, saw it like 3-4yrs ago..

still a nice pic.. the picture doesn't bring out the quality of the vid IMO, in the vid, I think you can see the clouds actually forming

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo
I didn't know it was a still from a video... I guess it's not photoshop after all?

I'll look up the video tomorrow, see how it looks like, if it looks real or what

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It is indeed a goatse joke. Here is the article on Snopes.com which includes the unaltered photo: snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

thanks for the debunking.

an earlier post said its from the movie "scary movie 4", i checked the movie and found that its fairly similar.

here are the screenshots from the movie:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Nice OP you found it (: My memory isent that good, and I was 100% sure that it was from scary movie 4. But it wasent, my fault!.

But yes, I dont think god would make a "goatse" in the sky (;

top topics

join