It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex jones was invited to bohemian grove (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
ok , first mods if this is not in the right place please move it , 2nd
you all know me and you know my spelling is super bad , and finely 3 i need to look into this a bit more but i want to see what your gut feeling is on this video

listen very closely to the guy alex is interviewing ,this guy was a or still is a member of the grove ,why would he lie about telling alex that he snuck in their ? he was very open in admitting he was a member ,now watch alex reactions.. i am going to porve he did not sneek in their ...

also if you watch alex's video about him sneaking in their ,you will see many many errors in the video , ill have to compile all of this when i have time and make my own vid ,but just some thoughts on how you feel about this video

many thanks

Nephi

P.s i dono how to embed so here is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

It's been covered many times before...although not exactly the slant you put on it. I lived next to Bohemian Grove most of my life. It is very possible at night to simply walk right in. It is a ton of redwood trees covered acres of land in the hills. There are no guards, and they have employees like a golf course would have. It is really not heavily secured and anyone wanting to walk in could probably do so providing extra security wasn't standing by in the woods.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

No talking owls?

No babies being spit-roasted over camp fires while rich folk throw wads of cash on the flames and tell jokes about poor folk?

You know you've just killed the dreams of many ATSers?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It's been covered many times before...although not exactly the slant you put on it. I lived next to Bohemian Grove most of my life. It is very possible at night to simply walk right in. It is a ton of redwood trees covered acres of land in the hills. There are no guards, and they have employees like a golf course would have. It is really not heavily secured and anyone wanting to walk in could probably do so providing extra security wasn't standing by in the woods

I have always had a problem with Alex Jones' claim that he snuck in to Bohemian Grove. And, quite frankly, I'm skeptical of the above statement as well. If the things that have been alleged really go on inside there, and given the level of importance and prominence of these members, I have trouble believing that the perimeter has such a lack of security. If this were true, journalists would be infiltrating that place like crazy and no doubt they'd get a plethora of scandalous stories once they got in. It's a journalist's dream come true.

I agree with the OP that there is a possibility that Jones was invited based on the way this interview went. I've seen this interview before, and found it hard to imagine that this man, being a politician and admittedly being familiar with Jones "breaking" the Bohemian Grove story, didn't recognize Jones right off the bat.

In fact, I can't imagine how Jones was able to sneak in to the Grove at all without some kind of disguise. You can't tell me these prominent members don't recognize him on sight.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I personally believe bohemian grove should be banned from american soil. Another case where the white man with more superiority complex. I think the minority groups in politics need to form something like the bohemian grove but less gay.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

ty brother for your thoughts on this i feel the same , its just a bit odd how that interview went , also if you watch the video when alex broke in ,their are alot of flaws in it

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

It's been covered many times before...although not exactly the slant you put on it. I lived next to Bohemian Grove most of my life. It is very possible at night to simply walk right in. It is a ton of redwood trees covered acres of land in the hills. There are no guards, and they have employees like a golf course would have. It is really not heavily secured and anyone wanting to walk in could probably do so providing extra security wasn't standing by in the woods.

i really dought ,any one can just walk it ,i am about a cupple of houres away from boho , and i think i want investagait that more , any one want to join ? and see how hard it is to get in ? i am willing to put my life on the line ?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Well I would if I hadn't moved across the country. I used to live in Rio Nido, CA just up the river from Bohemian Grove. Lot's of hippees and gays there. There is no obvious barriers there that cannot be walked around, at least at the time I lived near there. I also talked with Sheriffs that patrolled out there and they basically said it's dead there most the year until the high profile event.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ya i think i need to post a thread about going up to investigate the layout ,so i can factor out all points he mights have enterd from

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

It's been covered many times before...although not exactly the slant you put on it. I lived next to Bohemian Grove most of my life. It is very possible at night to simply walk right in. It is a ton of redwood trees covered acres of land in the hills. There are no guards, and they have employees like a golf course would have. It is really not heavily secured and anyone wanting to walk in could probably do so providing extra security wasn't standing by in the woods

I have always had a problem with Alex Jones' claim that he snuck in to Bohemian Grove. And, quite frankly, I'm skeptical of the above statement as well. If the things that have been alleged really go on inside there, and given the level of importance and prominence of these members, I have trouble believing that the perimeter has such a lack of security. If this were true, journalists would be infiltrating that place like crazy and no doubt they'd get a plethora of scandalous stories once they got in. It's a journalist's dream come true.

I agree with the OP that there is a possibility that Jones was invited based on the way this interview went. I've seen this interview before, and found it hard to imagine that this man, being a politician and admittedly being familiar with Jones "breaking" the Bohemian Grove story, didn't recognize Jones right off the bat.

In fact, I can't imagine how Jones was able to sneak in to the Grove at all without some kind of disguise. You can't tell me these prominent members don't recognize him on sight.

You have to remember this was many years ago. They'd probably recognize him now, but not then. Alex's popularity has gained significantly since say maybe 2008.

top topics

join