It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else thinks it suspicious that 100 days in...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
the top kill suddenly worked.

It failed miserably in the beginning due to leaks despite BP saying they should have had more than enough Horsepower to pump the kill fluid?

I just think its particularly bizarre that 3 months in, they decided to try what failed before, and magically just before the relief wells are finished, TADDAH - top kill works.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Also notice the oil vanished? In another thread it mentioned that the oil has "vanished" the OP stated that maybe they have collected the oil. Maybe they have collected their oil and now the Topkill suddenly works.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent
Also notice the oil vanished? In another thread it mentioned that the oil has "vanished" the OP stated that maybe they have collected the oil. Maybe they have collected their oil and now the Topkill suddenly works.

Maybe. Who knows really. I just posted a link to the foxnews story where GA scientist say data is being misinterpreted and 80% is still there.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I saw, but either way something doesn't seem quite right with the whole situation. With GS and their "coincidental" BP stock share sales before the spill..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

What they're counting on is that the sheeple have very short attention spans and will believe anything. Move along. Nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm figuring a ton of other ATSers have seen the thread about an increase in anger and such within some posts here on ATS? Well, listen to me when I say this: What if the people who start up the rage and anger are actually government workers trying to anger ATS and create enough turmoil to maybe have the mods shut it down or even at the least get people to stop coming here. So......
Maybe ATS is "too smart" compared to the average civilian and they know that we threaten their giant scheme to trick us all with the oil spill? Honestly, though, I'm just saying...any thoughts?

And for the actual topic of this thread, Yes. The whole thing seemed fishy (no pun intended) from the start. The way things played out seemed rather staged and even now...Obama swimming in the "Gulf" and almost all of the oil is gone? Yeah...Okie dokie.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Looks like they wanna wind this thing down.... they didn't achieve anything by it... higher oil prices, taxes, more regulation, displace the population... nothing. The hoax is no longer worth sustaining. Maybe there are some good people on the inside that are getting tired of this crap and screwing things up for them. They must be getting sick of staging all these disasters and non-disasters. Let’s hope they can screw them up so they can’t start a war with Iran.

new topics

top topics

join