It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is a nuclear war will our c/s leadership take the hit with us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just two nukes might take out Iran. One at Bushehr and one for the capitol. It would be like WW2. The leadership would come out and sign an unconditional surrender.

Millions of American lives would be saved from an actual invasion. Do you think I thought this up myself?

There is some form of fatalism by even really smart internet posters and radio hosts.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
are you kidding!
they have small bunkers below the main buildings.
incase they dont have time to use the privet underground train.
the train goes to the main under ground bunker.
the bunker will have every thing for a 5 year stay max.
they have been building them for about 70 years.
they are all over the country.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

Oh my no, why would they risk their lives, they are so important to the people they represent. Even though, if it ever happened we would get hit, just who would be left for them to represent?

I have a way of fixing this problem, and it would also save each state a large amount of money. Why not have the Representatives and all of the Senators go back to the states they are from, and do their job from the state they are from? Courts do it all the time. The judge will be in one town, and the defendant in another town, and all done via cameras. This would work the same way with the reps. and the senate. Saves paying for their trips to Washington, and those nice little living accommodations while they are there. Also, by doing it this way, they would be right where the people they represent are, as it should be.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by FiatLux]

new topics

join