It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy looking for bunnies to love, hold and pet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey People,

New guy here in/around Phoenix, AZ.

I've been looking into these "conspiracy" boards lately, as I am begining to think that the proverbial TSHTF scenario is becoming more and more of a potentiality. I've joined a few other boards (one seemed too quiet and the other frankly scared the poop out of me), and someone referred me to this one saying it was one of the most active and largest forums around.

In the event anyone who might read this is in or around my geographic area, feel free to PM me (we don't have to pay for that here, do we?) in the event you might want to chat about ways in which to ride out the poop storm in the event it should ever hit around here.

LennyDaRetard

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LennyDaRetard

Hi Lenny, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

We do not buy and sell bunnies on this board.

Now if you are speaking of two legged bunnies you are on your own.

I will say we women of ATS are all very pretty and smart.

Anyway, I hope you have a good conspiracy to tell us when you get the 20 posts required.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh, I'm waiting for the outrage by those who are supersensitive about your name and comment.

Until the fun begins, welcome Lenny

(and yes, I do get the reference, tho I have no doubt many won't LoL)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey Sly

Who didn't read Of Mice and Men during school?

I know I had to read it in under 2days I screwed off so much. It was a speed read type thing. I did pass the test on it, although I was really sleepy. Hah.

Welcome to ATS though Lenny!

Don't pet me I don't wanna die!

[edit on 16-8-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thats a pretty funny first post title

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thats a pretty funny first post thread title

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LennyDaRetard
Hey People,

New guy here in/around Phoenix, AZ.

In the event anyone who might read this is in or around my geographic area, feel free to PM me (we don't have to pay for that here, do we?) in the event you might want to chat about ways in which to ride out the poop storm in the event it should ever hit around here.

LennyDaRetard

Ya... Im in the Phoenix area. But with a name like yours, your prolly gonna be riding out the poop storm solo. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I own a rabbit since a couple of time. It is a very interesting pet to own. If you plan to get one to keep it in cage I would recommend looking for something else. If you are really serious about getting a rabbit to share your home, be prepared.

Rabbits are fragile and want to eat everything. That can be fixed to certain extent by education and takes time. I heard neutering helps with the "sexual" behaviours, mainly eating everything around made of wood. Most rabbits do not like to be petted, you will need to cut it's nails every months, provide fresh vegetable and hay to keep it's intestinal system healthy, provide the RIGHT kind of wood toy to chew. That being said, it is a very rewarding experience.

For detailed guide to keeping a rabbit in your home : www.rabbit.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I liked Of Mice and Men. I also love bunnies. They taste good!

top topics

join