It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A late Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hello to everyone on this amazing site

This is going to be a bit of a strange one I know but I didn't realise that you were supposed to post an introduction thread... and Ive been a member for a few months now so this probabaly isn't going to help my credibility
duh

Well here goes

Hey guys its me MACKBLACK27, some of you may know me from previous conversations and slightly heated debates

You will usually find me on the ufo forum among others, as since I found and joined this site I have been a daily visitor, checking on the latest HOT TOPICS and looking for threads on subects that fascinate me such as ET's, the illuminate, ufo's and shamefully other topics like david icke and the reptilian agenda or the nephilim and nibiru
Now you can find this stuff all over the web I know but the structure of the threads and the ideas and feedback you can get from others users is simply commendable. As much as I would like to I cant discuss these subjects with the ppl I meet every day and sadly even when talking with friends I tend not to go into too much detail or propose certain theorys for fear of being misundertood... aka labeled a basket weaver

But this is just one of the reasons that ATS is one of my daily online check ins, here we have a site where we can bounce our ideas of each other no matter how far fetched,...

So now a wee bit about me, Im a fan of science fiction and science fact.. I want to find explanations for the unexplained while provide multiple theories for the mysteries of the world. While I try to let my imagination flow effortlessley like jules verne I know that I also need the logic of spock and the patience of a saint. I try to see things from diffirent perspectives by putting myself in someone elses situation and trying to see their point of view and also place myself in the third person and viewing the topic objectivley.
Sometimes though this will get me into trouble as some ppl can get quite passionate about certain subjects and when I come along with my two cents from a neutral perspective it doesn't always go down too well

But I will admit that Im no saint as sometimes I too can get passionate about subjects or take someones post the wrong way and react irresponsebly
but undersand that like you im only human.... well most of you at least i hope

So to everyone who reads this please know that if our posts should ever cross paths Im an easy going guy who would never set out to offend anyone, and is well open to debate any theory or opinion you want to throw at me . I only ask that you treat mine with the same courtesy.
So that being about it Ill say SPEAK SOON from me and lets get back to denying ignorance ,pushing the limits and solving the unsolvable.
ATS FOREVER

[edit on 16-8-2010 by mackblack27]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Better late than never.
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

YAY my first thread reply

thanks for the welcome keepureye2thesky

So far Ive enjoyed it and im sure there will be many more hours of fun and facsination

MB27

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Mod Note: You Have a (PM) message - Click Here.

Hi mackblack27, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 16/8/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hi sauron

Not sure if this is good or bad as Im currently on 102 posts as Ive only just realised bout the intro threads and can get my u2u's already , And ive got about 8 friends YAY twice as much as on the outside

Im not going to do my own thread for a while though as I want it to be of the same calibre as the others and I dont want to get slamed too quick LOL

The only question I do have though is Ive tried to upload an avatar several times, Ive got two photos in my album and have tried with them both to no avail. Do I need to meet any other requirements to do this like post threads or get a certain amount of stars and flags?
I could just not be doing something correctly if so Ill ust keep trying, i mean ive only just realised theres an intro box

I sure though if ive missed anything else i will find it in due course

Anyways thanks for the welcome

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Well I am glad you know about U2U's now you can read the one I sent you

as to your avatar read the link in my post above, and watching the video it will help as well.
That should get you fixed up, and if not we can get it straightened out.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hehe
consider it done sauron wont happen again

Ill check the link out and try again thanks a lot

top topics

join