It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dashawn Longfellow, Former Marine, Stabbed to Death by British Kickboxer Lee Aldhouse, Say Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

BANGKOK (CBS/AP) Dashawn Longfellow, a former U.S. Marine, was in Thailand for vacation and to study Muay Thai, or Thai boxing - and that may have been what got him killed, according to Thai police

Wow..saw this earlier today at lunchtime..

from what witnesses were saying , our Marine won the fight..but the psycho Brit wouldn't leave it alone and killed our guy..

and now they can't find him..(the Brit)

wonder if this runs deeper than what we are being told..

sounds fishy to me..

A manhunt is now underway to find British kickboxer, Lee Aldhouse, who police say followed the Purple Heart recipient back to his hotel and ambushed him outside his hotel room, stabbing him several times in the chest and ultimately killing him.

Witnesses say that hours earlier Aldhouse and Longfellow got into a barroom fight after the Briton tried to block the former Marine from getting to the bathroom. Aldhouse, who was reportedly known for getting drunk, picking fights and bragging about being invincible, had apparently met his match in Longfellow, who was winning the fight when other patrons separated the two brawlers, according to witnesses.

source

[edit on 16-8-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Damn, that's what really gets me. He had it coming to get his ass kicked and then couldn't be man enough to take his lesson. (don't be a dickhead human)

So the coward stabs him and runs. People are indeed extreme. You just never know how far out there some are. lost in some delusional image they wish to maintain.

Piece of #E

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Your_Number_One_Fan

yea.. from what i have heard...

the Brit guy was Bragging that he was "invincible"

Go figure...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Your_Number_One_Fan
Damn, that's what really gets me. He had it coming to get his ass kicked and then couldn't be man enough to take his lesson. (don't be a dickhead human)

So the coward stabs him and runs. People are indeed extreme. You just never know how far out there some are. lost in some delusional image they wish to maintain.

Piece of #E

That's why you make sure the guy can't come back at you later. Do the job right. I suppose the people breaking up the fight bear some responsibility here.
How far can an englishman run in Thailand before being caught? Not far I suspect.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I guess they still have not found the guy yet...

he has to be on the island still from what i saw on the news earlier...

hope they catch the dirtbag soon...

new topics

top topics

join