It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Boob Cheese?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Celebrity Boob Cheese?

www.bing.com

Another member has a post regarding human breast milk consumption( in an effort to treat a serious medical condition of which I am not making light of) BUT, Upon reading this, of course my twisted mind started to wander....can you make cheese out of Human Breast milk? Well Guess what?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whytraveltofrance.com

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You can make cheese from human breast milk, So imagine, the corporate psychopaths marketing "Celebrity Boob Cheese"? Absurd? Yes, but this world get's more absurd each and every day. Can you imagine a lactating Angelina Jolie for example, on Oprah hawking cheese made from her own breasts? Madonna cheese? ( too old to lactate?) Lady Ga Ga Boob cheese? All the Celeb's clamoring to get pregnant and lactate for their own designer boob cheese. Celeb lactation would be competative! (What a hoot!) What would a slice of this cheese cost? Imagine the cost of a whole wheel? Wow! I'm onto something here? Am I joking...yes. But would someone do it if it were profitable..absolutely. "Le Petit singly" of France makes human cheese (see links). They say that it tastes like cow's milk cheese with a hint of hazelnut. Hopefully this will bring a smile to your face and not offend anyone?

www.bing.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just when you think you've seen it all here.

Just what the doctor ordered, boob cheese for all of the whiners here!

You can have it all, be it all... A boob, a whiner and have cheese for both!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry MOD's this is posted in the wrong area. Perhaps the "gray" area.( Human breast milk has a gray tinge anyway!)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hmmm I wonder, every so often I like to go out for a nice grilled ham and cheese...

Wifes pregnant, oh lord ya know ya can make boob whey and curds, lactic fermented soda, could make an entire line of boob derived dairy products with designer appeal

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Tony Soprano walk's in to Satrielli's- Gimma da Copplogual width a couple a slices a Monica Bertalucci and vinegah peppiz"

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

A wheel of Katy Perry cheese sounds very edible...

..until you think about how nauseating it would be to have a fondue party over the stuff!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This thread is pretty stomach churning, thanks. I was feeling queezy from the heat before anyways so whatever.

How about rodent-milk cheeze? Like rat cheeze? Or cheeze from other mammals? Bat cheeze?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

I'm too old to know who Katy Perry is?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

She melts popsicles for a living.

top topics

join