It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sinewave

As I know too how strange the reality is, "stranger than fiction" as you stated, I have put my questions also with a serious manner! I would appreciate your answers.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Okay so what is the exact process of putting ones consciousness in a different body?

How EXACTLY does one move from one world to its parallel?

What the heck do you gain by even starting this thread? What's the point?

Why do you prefer questions only by u2u? Don't you want everyone to see your answers? Isn't that why you posted this in the first place?

Since I DO NOT believe you, are you implying that I am not of "high intelligence"?
To me it just shows that I am not of high gullibility.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[snip]

Mod Edit - reminder : It is against ATS policy to post private U2U messages without the other members permission.

Thanks,

[edit on 16-8-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hello sinewave-

I do not know if what you say is true but you do seem genuine in your post.

I read down some of the first responders and saw their responses were very negative.

I would agree that this world is a very catch 22 life and would also say that your level of intelligence would seem to be much older than than of a 16 year old girl.

I was born on earth and have no proir first hand knowledge of any past lives.

I try and follow one rule now and that is to try and stay as positive as I can even if everyone around me is negative. Also, from the day we are born we are controled, and until we can see this we will stay chained.

I have also learned that you must live life to love life. What I mean by this is don't add to the chains. Our bodies will die but our souls will stay so don't be afraid of death, and love yourself.

Love yourself, and then help others love themselves, because you can't help others love unless you can love yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

**** FYI ****

The OP has been asked to answer all questions here and not only in U2U's

Thanks,

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by sinewave

I was a reptile new world order leader on a ''parallel'' Earth. There were others above me and below me. My function was what you would describe as executive.
Please explain:

This 'parallel earth', is it parallel as on the other side of the solar system, constantly hiding behind something, as Niburu is said to do?

Or, is it parallel as in a parallel 'dimension', which we also would not be able to prove???

My mistake, apologies. A parallel dimension, yes. It has nothing to do with Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

ATTN: @sinewave
If you choose to answer me by u2u, I will take that also as a permission given by YOU to post it here in this thread and here only.

Therefore if you do answer in that manner I will take it as OK to post for others to read your answers.
If you do not wish me to post a u2u from you in answer to my questions, simply just anwser here in this thread.

edit to add: Well elevatedone has made this issue moot now. I was typing this when he posted his update...

[edit on 16/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trudge

Hello sinewave-

I do not know if what you say is true but you do seem genuine in your post.

I read down some of the first responders and saw their responses were very negative.

I would agree that this world is a very catch 22 life and would also say that your level of intelligence would seem to be much older than than of a 16 year old girl.

I was born on earth and have no proir first hand knowledge of any past lives.

I try and follow one rule now and that is to try and stay as positive as I can even if everyone around me is negative. Also, from the day we are born we are controled, and until we can see this we will stay chained.

I have also learned that you must live life to love life. What I mean by this is don't add to the chains. Our bodies will die but our souls will stay so don't be afraid of death, and love yourself.

Love yourself, and then help others love themselves, because you can't help others love unless you can love yourself.

Yes, negativity was to be expected, but I never claimed I wanted to convert anyone. I'm not a messiah, as some people on this forum seem to fervently believe they are.

It's a shame those who are so negative often come with ad hominem arguments instead of asking legitimate questions. Still, it is better than I thought, I expected a far worse ''assault.''

One of the reasons I created this thread for was to see if I could ever mention it to someone ''face-to-face.'' It would appear this isn't the best of ideas.

Please remember, intelligence is relative. I am not a typical 16-year-old girl in that sense, for obvious reasons. This does not mean I consider myself special, as many will undoubtedly believe, but to me this is cruel and unusual punishment.

Still, it is saddening you (as in a population, not you specifically) expect 16-year-old girls to be so limited intellectually they cannot form astute observations. It only proves my point.

It is my understanding ATS is not about age but about the mind. Thank you for your insight, Trudge.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

ATTN: @sinewave
If you choose to answer me by u2u, I will take that also as a permission given by YOU to post it here in this thread and here only.

Therefore if you do answer in that manner I will take it as OK to post for others to read your answers.
If you do not wish me to post a u2u from you in answer to my questions, simply just anwser here in this thread.

edit to add: Well elevatedone has made this issue moot now. I was typing this when he posted his update...

Yes, I figured as much, don't worry. I know it's strange, but I'm a little anxious when I see some mean things fly my way. I expect this, of course, but I don't like to read it. It's kind of childish, I guess, it's a thread after all. I'll answer what doesn't bite here and the rest I will answer by u2u. If that's unacceptable, please feel free to close the thread, I'll understand
Sorry for this cognitive dissonance

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

All I can offer is knowledge.
Since knowledge is all you can offer, let's not be stingy with it.Offer some up now please.

What specific knowledge do you bring to us? I sure am hoping that it will be scientific, preferably technical in nature.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Okay so what is the exact process of putting ones consciousness in a different body?

How EXACTLY does one move from one world to its parallel?

What the heck do you gain by even starting this thread? What's the point?

Why do you prefer questions only by u2u? Don't you want everyone to see your answers? Isn't that why you posted this in the first place?

Since I DO NOT believe you, are you implying that I am not of "high intelligence"?
To me it just shows that I am not of high gullibility.

If that's alright, I'll answer by u2u. I'm not implying anything, this isn't about dividing people into groups. You can believe what you want, I do not know what experiences formed your spin on life and what is the process behind which something - to you - is real or false. All I do know is that by deliberately limiting yourself you are ultimately hurting yourself, nobody else. There is a difference between being defensive and inquisitive. Please, could you give me time to answer by u2u.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi, ET fans.

About the OP's "changing of body", you can read:

ALIEN INTERVIEW
Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by :
Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

Editing and Supplemental Footnotes by:
Lawrence R. Spencer.

Printed in The United States of America
First Edition Printing: 2008
ISBN: 978-0-6152-0460-4

This was in the PDF :
www.alieninterview.org

If you read the story, you will get to the "body change" part !
Very good case.
And in the "foot notes" there are MANY "sources/links", as the
ATSers/readers like to see, here ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

ATTN: @sinewave If you choose to answer me by u2u, I will take that also as a permission given by YOU to post it here in this thread and here only. Therefore if you do answer in that manner I will take it as OK to post for others to read your answers. If you do not wish me to post a u2u from you in answer to my questions, simply just anwser here in this thread.

Just to remind you....
I am more than willing to accept your answer in the body of this thread--for the ATS public to read from you firsthand.
I will still take an answer from you in u2u form to be explicit permission by you to post its contents here in your thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You are more than welcome my friend.

See that is part of the illusion that this world brings. When we are born we are told how to think and act which are all chains that we get when we are young, and it is very hard to break that illusion.

This has been comming to light for me over the last couple of years and it has finally clicked in my soul.

As the old saying goes, you can show someone the door but they must be the one who wants to walk through it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

ATTN: @sinewave If you choose to answer me by u2u, I will take that also as a permission given by YOU to post it here in this thread and here only. Therefore if you do answer in that manner I will take it as OK to post for others to read your answers. If you do not wish me to post a u2u from you in answer to my questions, simply just anwser here in this thread.

Just to remind you....
I am more than willing to accept your answer in the body of this thread--for the ATS public to read from you firsthand.
I will still take an answer from you in u2u form to be explicit permission by you to post its contents here in your thread.

Yes, thank you for being considerate, I doubt many people would care, they would probably post my answers anyway. I already have some questions to answer, so if you like, you can send me your list as well. Many questions overlap (not surprisingly).

The choice is yours
Even if you don't believe me, you can always learn something and perhaps I will learn something from you.

That's my view, you may hold a different one.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

See that is part of the illusion that this world brings. When we are born we are told how to think and act which are all chains that we get when we are young, and it is very hard to break that illusion.

This has been comming to light for me over the last couple of years and it has finally clicked in my soul.

As the old saying goes, you can show someone the door but they must be the one who wants to walk through it.

If the truth was ever here, it is going to be swallowed by a web of disinformation. Just another age-old tactic of those you call the Illuminati. Not many can see through the facade, it seems, because they have been de-sensitized to it even existing.

The question of evidence, in itself, often becomes a ''catch-22.''

Trudge, it is good to find someone here who is not gullible. You do not strike me as defensive, you are probably an observer, silently putting all the pieces of the puzzle together and drawing conclusions.

This is a rare psychological trait lost by many. It is a testament to omnipresent conditioning, insidious panopticon created by those you call the Illuminati.

Ironically, I am targeted by this conditioning as well, I have been given a taste of my own medicine.

Just make sure you do not become lost in an ivory tower of your thoughts, maintain the balance between tangible and esoteric and those you call the Illuminati will have a difficult time with you.

I am now going to answer the questions I have been asked privately. Thank you for your time, I hope some of it was useful to some of you. If not, then at least I have learned something about what to expect if I ever decide to present what I know ''face-to-face.''

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

My questions are already posted higher up on this page....

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If the truth was ever here, it is going to be swallowed by a web of disinformation. Just another age-old tactic of those you call the Illuminati. Not many can see through the facade, it seems, because they have been de-sensitized to it even existing.

The question of evidence, in itself, often becomes a ''catch-22.''

Trudge, it is good to find someone here who is not gullible. You do not strike me as defensive, you are probably an observer, silently putting all the pieces of the puzzle together and drawing conclusions.

This is a rare psychological trait lost by many. It is a testament to omnipresent conditioning, insidious panopticon created by those you call the Illuminati.

Ironically, I am targeted by this conditioning as well, I have been given a taste of my own medicine.

Just make sure you do not become lost in an ivory tower of your thoughts, maintain the balance between tangible and esoteric and those you call the Illuminati will have a difficult time with you.

I am now going to answer the questions I have been asked privately. Thank you for your time, I hope some of it was useful to some of you. If not, then at least I have learned something about what to expect if I ever decide to present what I know ''face-to-face.''

Thank you sinewave I wish you the best.

You read into me very well, you must be silent to be able to listen. I try not to telegraph myself and feel the truth in your words. I have learned over the last couple of weeks to slow down time so that I can listen better. Make sure to stop and smell the flowers as they say.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
After reaching a Q&A consensus, here are the answers:

Who are the resistance?

The resistance are a group of extremely organized militia existing in the alternate USA. They are nothing like your militia here, they are more intellectually-oriented. As a result of their plan, they were able to capture me - and by eliminating me it was easy for them to deal with the rest of the control structure. This is your first mistake: more brainpower, guns of secondary importance.

Please understand, though, humans from my reality were much more aware compared with what is going on here.

What do you think of our civilization?

This civilization is not radically different from the one I'm from. There are what you may call cosmetic differences, that's all. I believe a good analogy would be like in the show ''Fringe'' , where it's the same but slightly different.

In essence, this isn't a different civilization. Those you call the Illuminati control much more than one dimension. Whoever told you otherwise, is misinformed.

Unfortunately for humans here, the word slightly is probably going to be your undoing.

What tech was used to transfer you to another dimension and body?

It happened at Dulce, where they use monoatomic gold. I would not classify monoatomic gold as ''tech.'' It is more along the lines of accessing your brain power.

I believe monoatomic gold is here, in Iraq and South Africa. I plan to go there to see if it may be hidden in the same place as in my reality. If it is, I just might regain my true form and get the heck out of here.

Turning reptiles into blond girls by trapping them in new bodies was used as punishment because - rightly so - it was thought to be cruel and unusual for reptilian overlords, something more suitable than death. They called it ''tasting my own medicine'' by being trapped in a girl's body and experiencing all the conditioning American women do.

Like I said, a truly Kafkaesque experience.

What do you plan to do with this infomation?

There is not much I can do with it. I cannot go back to my original reality, I am not a reptile anymore, and going back to my true self would probably require using your version of Dulce or getting my hands on monoatomic gold.

Understandably, I doubt many people will believe a 16-year-old girl no matter what evidence she provides. This is another part of the punishment: knowing what you know and being stuck with it in a girlish land.

Other than that, the purpose of my thread was to assess people's reactions and see whether it would be a good move to reveal what I know to someone ''face-to-face.'' Unsurprisingly, I have been met with a modicum of intellectual acuity and the rest was hostility in its many forms. Regrettably, that's what I expected but it still was not as bad as I'd assumed it'd be.

To give you an idea, by the way: what you call conspiratorial mindset was pretty much common in my reality. That's the difference in mentality I'm talking about.

The most important part is this: to travel to other dimensions, find monoatomic gold. Not the one some sites are advertising, this is just a joke to get money from you. And yes, just like they said in ''Fringe'' , parallel is a misnomer. The worlds are overlapping, they are not somewhere to the left or to the right. This is not about 3-D human perception.

You do not know how much truth is disguised as fiction.

Find real monoatomic gold and you'll be able to transcend - let's call it - this Matrix.

Regardless of your attitude towards me, thank you and good luck.

Alice

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join