It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Link to Zodiac Killer and BC, Canada Serial Killer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Possible Link to Zodiac Killer and BC, Canada Serial Killer

www.unsolvedcanada.ca

He lived in Germany during WWWII, and said they used to kick around skulls for fun. He was terribly abused by his mother, beaten and locked in a cold, dark cellar for days with no food. His father did nothing to help him. He immigrated to the United States and I have relative information that may point him to being the Zodiac Killer. His brother still lives in California. He moved to Canada when Zodiac disappeared and killings started in 100 Milehouse area where he lived, and along the, “Highway of Tears”. In fact if you look up the name Henning Lagies on the internet you may even find the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
s1033.photobucket.com

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am trying to get the word out everywhere regarding someone I know who matches the composite of the Zodiac Killer when you draw a beard on him. He is age appropriat and he lived in the US before immigrating to Canada in the early 70's where killings started here in 100 Mile House, BC. You have to read my posts at www.unsolvedcanada.ca... and look at the photos, handwriting sample at s1033.photobucket.com... see the references.

www.unsolvedcanada.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Strangely I watched a documentary about Zodiac just last night and one of the key points it made was that the Zodiac used three strokes to write the letter "K", which is highly uncommon.

That trait wasn't apparent in any of the non-Zodiac samples that I saw in your links.

*edit to get rid of sentence structure faux paus*

[edit on 8/16/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Your photobucket image doesn't work.

I'd be careful giving out the name of the person if you aren't 100% sure it was them, remember the family will not be pleased either way having their surname out in the open.

Interesting nonetheless, although I thought police already had a very strong suspicion of a suspect who passed away a while ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Strangely I watched a documentary about Zodiac just last night and one of the key points it made was that the Zodiac used three strokes to write the letter "K", which is highly uncommon.

You sure about that? I know heaps of people do that, including me.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Personally I'm not a handwriting analyst. Just stating what the handwriting expert on the documentary said.

The "K" thing actually the way that the police in San Francisco exluded people from their suspect pool.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Beh. Every search engine hit just bring up the links she provides here, and those links are all to pages she's authored.

I think it's a T&C violation. But if not, it's rather drole.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Certainly this shouldn't be in breaking news since it isn't a news story.

I don't doubt the OP's credibility though after reading her posts in the missing persons forum.

Thread should be moved since OP is certainly on the trail of something, whether or not the guy is the Zodiac I'm not too sure, but if her posts are genuine then she needs all the help she can get to find the man who did these things to her daughter.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

She should have an avenue for help. the S.F.P.D. have a full time group of people dedicated to following up any Zodiac leads.

Or so, to be clear, the documentary said.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oooops, sorry if I put this in the wrong place on here. I am new to this site, I am actually totally new to blogging and I have been working tirelessly on this.

Over the years it has come up again and again, but I always became overwhelmed and gave up on trying to get anyone to listen. After coming into the 21st century and discovering blogging I have found support in trying to figure this out.

I never thought he was Zodiac until I watched the movie and I recognized the handwriting. I knew the guy for 16 years so I knew how he wrote. Unfortunately I have very small samples that come from him, but of the letters that I can see like in the name Henning, and the word "are", on the card it appears to be bang on. I have sent an inquiry to a renowned handwriting analysis place who works with police....

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I sent information to the FBI in SF and 4 months later I got a "Not Read", receipt. So without even knowing what information I had they just deleted my email.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by melody_leigh

The show I watched said that the San Francisco PD still had an active Zodiac unit. They would be separate from the FBI. Have you contacted them with this information?

BTW I do apologize for my cynical comments earlier. On these forums it's not uncommon for people to post self promotional materials filled with outlandish claims or hyperbole and then to disappear into the ether. A recent join date is always a red flag in regard to this.

After reading your story I do want to say that I have strong sympathy for what you and your family seem to have gone through.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Excerpt from document I sent SF FBI, but they deleted without reading. The symbols don't work here so I will post the actual copy on photobucket at s1033.photobucket.com... If I haven't posted this link to give you access just cut and paste it into your browser. This is new to me so please bear with me.

EXCERPT FROM FBI DOCUMENT THEY DELETED WITHOUT READING:

One of the Zodiac letters that I came across had a cipher of his name. I believe I may have cracked it, and to my amazement again, it comes out with the name "Henning Lagies". I have had to use some replacement symbols in the code below as the real symbols were not in my software.

K M A N
H E N N I N G

E ± N A M V
L A G I E S

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'll try to help any way I can. I've always had a morbid fascination with notourious people like this.

Here's the link to the Vallejo police, whom have a link on their site for tips on the Zodiac case.
Here's the direct link for reporting on zodiac.
www.ci.vallejo.ca.us...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
As certain you may be that this HL is the zodiac I don't think you should publish his surname on the internet or here on ATS yet. Anyway give that VPD link a look but only give them a little bit of information at first.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Here's OP's photobucket account: PHOTOBUCKET

This is a representation of what HL (suspected zodiac) saw in a field in the 1960s.

He claimed to have seen 5 whirlwinds creating crop circles. The image is a pattern formed from plotting the location of the whirlwinds. As the OP suggests, this event may have been important to him hence the self-adopted title of The Zodiac.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
As certain you may be that this HL is the zodiac I don't think you should publish his surname on the internet or here on ATS yet. Anyway give that VPD link a look but only give them a little bit of information at first.

Well I am not certain that he is the Zodiac Killer, I just think that there are some pretty strange coincidences. How the composite looks like him, how I recognized the handwriting, the German Luftwaffe similar to the crosshair symbol, Henning claiming to see 4 whirlwinds touch down in Germany that make the stellar map of 5 pentagrams, his email address Gallus (kokorasgermanikos) referring to, "The Beast", and a constellation.... but I need to post to get answers.

As for his name, I know I shouldn't really say so, but it my attempt to get answers and make people here in BC where there have been killings for the past 40 years aware that he is a dangerous man. I don't think he is going to sue me because if he did I was just countersue for damages for what he did to my child.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It would be hard to counter-sue if he didn't actually do anything wrong, though.
Even the FBI thought they were close to the real killer but they weren't - they were doing the same thing as you, finding coincidences and connections. Just because it quacks and writes like a duck doesn't mean it is a duck.

The zodiac left a large footprint at the scene of one of his murders and also wrote on the door of a car in black felt pen. Check your U2U as well.

Out of curiosity, how did you get his e-mail? Do you still stay in contact with him at all? How old is he now?

edit: what letter did you decode his name from? do you have a link to it? I'd like to compare your decoded message to the rest of it.
[edit on 16/8/10 by Nventual]

[edit on 16/8/10 by Nventual]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Another Excerpt from my letter to the FBI regarding one of the letters from Zodiac and how that may relate to Henning born in Germany during WWII:

Dear Mr. Editor, Did you know that the initials SLAY (Symbionese Liberation Army) spell “Sla”, an Old Norse word meaning “kill”.

I didn’t know what Norse meant, so I looked it up at en.wikipedia.org... , and found that it makes reference to this: Norsemen is used to refer to the group of people as a whole who speak one of the North Germanic languages as their native language.
According to the details I found on the websites where Henning has made submissions, Henning was born in Kiel, Germany which is a Northern part of Germany. I just find this to be another weird coincidence that I think should be brought to your attention. Alone this stuff may not make any sense, but when you start putting it all together, it certainly is compelling, I think, and according to the Director I have been talking about this to. So it isn’t just me that sees something here.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If you haven't done so already, read this link that digs a bit into the zodiac's personal side.
zodiac criminal profiling

If HL is the zodiac, and the profiling done on the zodiac was correct, then you should be able to link HL to these characteristics.

It appeared that the killer had some degree of training in explosive devices, cryptography, chemistry, and guns. He was also a fan of astrology, popular movies, and the musicals of Gilbert and Sullivan. His letters usually had a taunting quality, as did his phone calls.

Besides Zodiac, the letters were also signed as "a friend," "a citizen," "Z," and "Red Phantom."

he gave the impression of being an uneducated man: misspelling common words and using poor grammar. Yet it was clear that he was well-read and did research.

Do any of these link up?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join