It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to make a move.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Truly sorry if this has already been posted. I did search. Mods please feel free to delete if need be.
Wanted to share this video. I know its "faux" news or whatever but that almost makes it all the more frightening. When MSM reports something that is actually an issue it raises hairs.

An Isreali official explicitly says that they will intervene between Russia's supplying of nuclear rods to Iran if no one else brings any other type of resolution.

I'm not posting this to fuel "zionist" bashing nor am I seeking to add on to the demonization of Iran whether either of those be justified or not. I just felt that this should be brought to everyone's attention since it moved me as to how real this situation is and could be. Again sorry if this is already in another thread.

[edit on 8/16/2010 by easy530]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In the video Gillerman states "Iran has defied the world for too long and the world has taken it for too long" Geeze! If thats not the pot calling the kettle black. Israel has defied the UN over and over again without penalty. Gillerman goes on to say Israel will not let the reactor go on line. What a joke! Israel can do NOTHING to stop it nor should they. Iran has a perfect right to nuclear energy under the treaty, which Israel refuses to sign. Yes, Iran could in theory reprocess the spent fuel rods and retrieve Plutonian which could be used in a nuclear bomb. That doesn't mean they will. Besides Irans agreement with russia is to return the spent fuel rods (in writing) Failure to do so would mean no new fuel rods for the reactor.

Israel is hoping the US will attack Iran so as not to get blamed for starting a war. After the fuel rods are installed an Israeli attack on the reactor will be impossible. THAT target will be taken off thge list.

Let Israel get used to a nuclear capable Iran just as Iran is used to a nuclear capable Israel.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
He does'nt mince his words does he...this fella means buisiness.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by easy530

Yes i know how you feel, There is no help from world Governments.
Those in the know can see where this is going, I guess i thaught there might have been more intervention from world powers in relation to diplomacy. Revelations move forward.

Thanks for your OP.
Regards, robbo.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Not only that but I remember reading that Russia is actually stepping in to be accountable for the spent fuel rods, doing an inventory of them as well as disposing them.

So, Iran is basically following all rules to make sure that nuclear plant is legal with little chance of any misuse.

I also don't want to be seen as 'Zionist' bashing, but what the hell is Israel thinking? Surely the UN must step in and pressure Israel not to do anything?

Also: sigh @ fox news once again.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Israel is about to nominate itself for top spot in the annual "Darwin Awards".

Where idiots through their own stupidity meet an untimely end.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
About time. Iran needs a little reminder about who is boss in that region.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is Propaganda at its lowest.
The US are certainly pushing this as much as Israel and its been coming for some time.
Are we gonna sit back and let them invade and destroy another middle-eastern country?
A False-flag could be just around the corner.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
what a pile of BS..he still puts in argument Ahmadinejad's quote to wipe Isarel of the face of the Map!!!

REMEMBER PPL:

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!

ALL THEY WANT IS OIL!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Yep. Russia is supplying them with (I think) 20% enriched uranium, and when they are spent will handle the disposal. To clarify one of the points you made, I should stress that this is ALL going on under the intense scrutiny of the IAEA. Every step of the process is under UN eyes, who already are extremely suspicious of Iran.

So when the IAEA says Iran is not making nuclear weapons, that's the highest authority that we currently have on such matters.

But I think it's important to remember, Israel has never been held accountable by the international community for any of its violations of international law. Remember that airstrike on (what was it, Syria?) a few years ago? Neither side said a word. Israel wiped out *something* - everybody speculated that it was a nuclear enrichment facility and that's most likely what it was, and why that country never protested.

Now I know it's a huge difference with Iran - their nuclear program is entirely legal. Most importantly they still have the backing of significant portions of the international community despite the media hellstorm trying to demonize them.

However! Who's gonna stand up to Israel IF they decide to bomb those facilities? You can imagine the media campaign that would follow, trying to justify the attacks. Then you would have the US declaring full support of the attacks and will stand by Israel for any potential blowback. It could happen tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It will happen , I don't believe that it will be a premptive strike but very soon after it goes on line . If they want to do it and they do , they will do it looking to get maximum damage and on going casualties from fall out .This will be a sad day in human history .This will bring a global war .Now August 21 what do I do watch the Australian Elections or international news or bugg out

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Robbo2006

I find it funny that there's not even an official statement form the White House yet and this information is going on three days old now. Hmph...guess Obama is too busy swimming in Florida.

It's just shocking to realize that a conflict that was expected to happen within a few months was fast-tracked to possibly happening within days, and all within minutes of a Kremlin report.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Thank you Son of Will for bringing some excellent points into the thread. I'm still new and have much to read up on. Cheers for clearing that up for me.

It's just so frustrating watching this situation unfold. I sincerely hope that nothing will actually happen. This situation has gained so much momentum that it might just sustain itself to its projected conclusion.

I suppose no one told Iran: "If you build it they will come."

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If the world has been evolving Solar Energy at a faster pace then this wouldnt even be a problem

Isn't it a company that owns the Nuclear Power Plant and not the Iran government?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The more i watch FOX, the more informed i am of how stupid i am.

FOX isn't doing us any favors. it isn't news.

if we can't learn from our mistakes before we make them, then what have we learned?

why tell me stuff i have no authority to do anything about?

i'm beginning to think there may be something wrong with at least one thing on this planet.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
English is not my first language but the headline in this video says "RUSSIA: WILL LOAD FUEL INTO IRAN NUKE REACTOR IN 6 DAYS". I always thought that the word "nuke" means nuclear weapon. Is it common to say "nuke reactor" instead of "nuclear reactor" in a power plant?
Looks like a plain propaganda to me, but again, I may be wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Etherguide

I'm glad you reminded me of that, I read that somewhere as well and thought it was a really stupid media ploy to get people to connect Iran with Nuclear Weapons.

Nuke, in my mind, also means Nuclear Bomb. It's simply slang or shorthand.

Grrrr

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good last question by the news reporter:why would Israel not act?
They actually want the international community/US to deal with it [first]

They better have their Dolphins deployed then in striking position, because i think they can not count on Obama these days with refuelling and so on, he's more busy with spinning his stories about the Cordoba mosque...

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I seen this coming years ago. The Bible clearly states that in the last days Russia will unite with Iran. That happened years ago. They knew then that America was too strong to defeat so they came up with a plan to turn the US towards terrorism and it worked. Now, we are silent to this turn of events because the US has depleated much of its recources and finances from being in Iraq and Afganistan. The US now does not have the ability to go into Iran and stop this. Iran is a lot closer to having nuclear weapons than we think. The US has been duped by the new superpower.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Not a single one of the electorates are going to know what to do if an attack comes haha. I certainly won't be paying any attention to the elections.. None of them are going to be any good when the global economy collapses.

I'd say have a beer and watch the news. Don't bug out, because nothing is going to happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join