It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just read about US importing fluoride from China for water supplies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational

Originally posted by Tomblvd

Fell in love with the Cottagers when Lawrie Sanchez had "FulhAmerica", fielding 4 Yanks in the lineup (Keller, Bocanegra, Dempsey and captain Brian McBride).

Last year was truly magical.

I have no idea what any of that means, but I'm glad its worked out for you

On another note, I'm curious if you've got any credentials/experience (or even relevant links) that we could use to support the posts made within this thread... It'd be great to be able reference this info

I'm a dentist (2nd generation, if that means anything). And there are plenty of links at places like the CDC, ADA, NIH, WHO, etc...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

Having a member with real world experience is much more valuable that links to organizations that most members will chastise as part of the cover-up.

The anti-fluoridationists are quite the passionate bunch - I do encourage you to frequent those threads and flame away.

I've got this thread marked for future reference myself

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational
reply to post by Tomblvd

Having a member with real world experience is much more valuable that links to organizations that most members will chastise as part of the cover-up.

The anti-fluoridationists are quite the passionate bunch - I do encourage you to frequent those threads and flame away.

I've got this thread marked for future reference myself

Thanks. Any questions let me know.....

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I honestly want to know if Fluoride is really bad.

I use ACT twice a day, and that is an oral fluoride mouth swish. I also used Fluoride toothpaste.

Curious what opinions you may have on it.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I honestly want to know if Fluoride is really bad.

I use ACT twice a day, and that is an oral fluoride mouth swish. I also used Fluoride toothpaste.

Curious what opinions you may have on it.

Thanks!

As I pointed out earlier in the thread, considering fluoride is naturally occurring in many areas of the world, and people live in these areas with no adverse effects, there's no reason to consider fluoride, at recommended levels, to be dangerous.

I've pointed that fact out in every fluoride thread I've ever posted to and asked how that can be, and the anti-fluoridationists can't answer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join