It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Daylight Footage of a Ghost ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I dont know if this particular video has been shown here yet ,but I am curious as to what you folks think. I also dont speak this language and Id love to have a rough idea of what is being said if someone would translate a little bit. It is some pretty crazy footage and I have had it in my files for awhile now. I thought it was time to see how you folks debunk it.

One good thing about it, is that it is daylight footage.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that according to the tag on the video it appeared the ghost was of a young boy that had killed himself two days prior to this capture on her cell phone.

He seems rather tall to me but I guess that wouldn't really be out of the norm as we really don't know how old he was. Still it might be mentioned in a translation.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm not really seeing anything that screams "ghost". It could just be some dude wearing white, faded by the bright light of day.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ya, to me it just looks like someone wearing light clothes walking away...

camera is far too crappy and joggy for anything of significance to be attained from the video beyond just that.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Whenever there's question mark(s) after the threads claim, I already know the answer.

And I believe that holds true here as well - I'd agree with the posts above mine - Light clothes in the light.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I see normal person wearing white clothe and a pair of shoes. Nothing 'full body ghost apparition' about it.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Whenever there's question mark(s) after the threads claim, I already know the answer.

For me it's the hysterical teenage girls that does it. Few things will complicate or ramp up a situation more than that one fact...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You can clearly see the video was edited when the ghost (person in white costume) disappeared due to the sudden choppy shift in the camera angle that occurred when the ghost vanished. It seems to me that they edited the video but not the audio to make it more believable. A very poor and not so convincing attempt to fool the gullible if you ask me. What a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
To the people saying it looks like a "person". What do you expect a ghost to look like? Not saying it's a ghost, but I'd expect a "spirit" to look very much like a normal person.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Why are those teens harassing that man?
He just wants a stroll through the park in his nice white outfit.

Poor guys now a Youtube ghost.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
1st, 10 bucks says it's a samsung cameraphone. Secondly the resoloution on the "ghost" appears different than the rest of the picture. I think it's rather obvious that it's been tampered with.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
note the jump when he vanishes...like someone turned it off then turned it back on.....weak

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'll echo what the above posters have said. The resolution is woeful.

Also, it's been taken on a camera phone. So this supposed "ghost" had time to stand around while the girls got in to their video settings? I know it takes a while on my camera phone. It would take even longer if I was that hysterical.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, it looks to me like the guy has no strides on, so I can't imagine why he might be hanging around a group of teenage girls.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Those screams sound genuine to me. If it were a hoax, all the girls were told to scream at the right moment so as to create yet another useless ghost video for YouTube. All the necessary hoax elements seem to me to make this scenario stretch on the side of far-fetched.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey, not so fast!

During the filming, notice how various parts, such as his feet, completely seem to vaporize for a moment, then back to normal. Same thing with one of his arms, and his head for a brief moment.

And if you pause it, it looks like he is wearing a back pack, or something, although it does not appear to be a child.

Ghost....Alien.......Ghost.......CGI........trick of light...........Ah, I'm so confused. lol.

But honestly I don't think this can be dismissed so quickly as play of light.
He goes into the shade several times, and should be fully visible then, if it's just light. Even moreso if he's wearing a white suit. And who wears white suits anymore anyway? Ricky Ricardo passed away years ago.

top topics

join