It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Hastings & Robert Salas D.C. Press Conference (September)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.ufohastings.com...

Robert Hastings and Robert Salas are currently organizing a press conference to be held in Washington D.C. sometime in September.

We need as many of these conferences as possible so that "insiders" can present information in our nations capital and garner media coverage.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I cannot wait for the day until we really have a full disclosure, or first contact. Whatever the case may be.

But I do not think these press conferences do any good. They will not provide 100% proof positive that aliens have been to Earth. All the evidence will be comprised of eye-witness accounts, with nothing else to substantiate the issue.

I wish I could be positive about these things but we have seen press conference after press conference and never have we seen anything with some meat to it.

I will be watching...and lets hope something different happens this time.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Already covered here

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think that this is very important i found this on another site and it seems it was posted in response to a thread on that forum stating this press conference, looks like this is from the son of he commander of Echo Flight in March 1967.Looks like these two organisers are telling porkies or just not playing fair with the UFO community.

In reference to recent advertisements and interest expressed in numerous publications regarding a National Press Club review of "the vital issue of UFO incursions at U.S. nuclear weapons sites over the past six decades", please bear in mind that officers who were actually present at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967 -- including all of the officers at Echo Flight and Oscar Flight with the exception of only Robert Salas, one of the two organizers of this event -- have repeatedly made claims insisting that UFOs were not involved.

You are welcome to believe whatever you like, but both Robert Salas and Robert Hastings have been repeatedly accused of lying about and/or embellishing details of these incidents by those military veterans who served their nation well during the hottest period of the Vietnam War and the coldest of the Cold War. Those wishing to know exactly what happened in 1967, and why the missiles at Echo Flight actually failed, are encouraged to examine

source; www.scribd.com...

source; www.realityuncovered.net...

And this also below;

The commander of Echo Flight on March 16, 1967, MAJ (Ret.) Eric D. Carlson, recently released the following statement: "Let me start by stating that, as best as I can recall, my only contact with Salas and Hastings has been on the phone. I did tell Salas that he could release my name to whomever he wished, don't know why he needed my permission. I have talked to a newspaper writer in Great Falls, several years age, and a TV producer from one of those UFO shows. With both these individuals I denied any knowledge of any UFO's at Malmstrom. In addition, I stated that there was no, repeat no, incident at Oscar flight as Salas maintains. The man is either lying or delusional.

And this;

Any representatives of the press who wish to discuss this matter with those who were actually present, and can report with far more accuracy the events at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967, are encouraged to contact James Carlson at [email protected] -- I can very easily put you in contact with my father, the commander of Echo Flight in March 1967, who was present when all ten missiles were taken off

Here is the sons contact below;
source; [email protected]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is more information below on the apparent disagreements emanating from the attacks on Salas and Mr Hastings.While i do not pretend to know the full facts or dialogues between these parties i feel it is very important to really find out what is going on here.After all if this conference goes ahead and it is under false pretences then a lot of of people will be not only paying for a manipulated lie but funding people who think nothing of the serious researchers who give their own time and some times money to get to the bottom of the UFO origins.

Frankly, I've never needed his assitance to contact Col. Figel -- I've managed to do so quite easily on my own. The fact that I have been reticent to discuss the matter in more detail has very little to do with cowardice. I have, in fact, contacted Col. Figel, but didn't feel that it would be very ethical to discuss in detail the event he recalls without securing first his complete cooperation, authority, and permission to do so. Having secured that this very evening,

I am now prepared to discuss the matter in full. I can also add, very strongly, that my father never lied to me about anything, as Hastings claims, and that his recollections match exactly those of Col. Figel's. I've "slandered and libeled" nobody, and I can say with complete confidence today that both Robert Hastings and Robert Salas have knowingly mislead their entire audience into believing a lie they were well aware of in order to sell their books.

source link; www.realityuncovered.net...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just wanted to bring the Reuters link to everyones attention.
It looks like things are moving forward as planned.

reuters

I wonder if anything REALLY ground breaking will actually be shown? Not just some overly censored document that isn't even readable anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi Guys Robert Salas has uploaded videos of the UFO and Nukes Press Conference on You tube.
There are links to the videos at his site.
spiralgalaxy.org...

There is also a new torrent available which contains all the films stitched together.

Here

isohunt.com...

I think this will be later seen as one of the turning points of disclosure in the US. I hope so anyway.

Please seed

new topics

top topics

join