It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cant i hate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
if i want to hate people for any reason im going to,
whether its becasue of a religeon, skin color, gender, sexual preference, education level, income, ethnicity, weight, or height. or whatever it is i decide i dont care for, im gonna hate them that much more jsut to piss you over sensitive idealist off.
this world was 10 times better before all the mass migrations and intermixing of cultures.
before you go and call me every name under the sun, know that my view of the world 3 thousand years ago makes me see all the individual nations and cultures and unique and beautiful. but when you mix them all up you jsut get a sloppy brown mess.
people would be better off sticking to those that come form a simliar backround imo.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Have fun with your stress induced diseases!

Why even waste the energy on hating?
Ofcourse you are entitled to hate whatever you want, but you know hate is just a disguised fear of the unknown right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hate or love, they are both human emotions, if you try to cancel one out, you are not human. As my signature states, if you deny something, it implies you believe in something else, so if you hate something, you must love something else.

peace my fellow human being, don't stop being human, even if it is hard and annoying and aggravating, it's what we are, no use hiding it, flaunt it!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
[edit on 15-8-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You can hate. You can hate whatever you want. That is the beauty of how all this works - you are entitled to whatever opinion or position you choose to have. You have a format to, within reason, present your ideas and passions for others to comment upon.

The catch is that the rest of us have the right to agree or disagree as we please.

Freedom is a beautiful thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Can mods delete this thread please.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
the man who hated freckles-Tom T Hall

even though ol Tom is country, he quite often hit the nail right on the head...

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

Wow spell check.

I don't know why would you want to hate? I mean doesn't that get tiring after a while?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well, at first I thought to myself that you (the OP) must have something wrong with you if you cannot hate.

Then I read your response and it isn't a matter of you not being able to hate it is a matter of you not being able to stop hating.

3000 years of existence is quite a load on one soul, you must share your secrets.

As for the brown issue, I take it you are pasty pink? It's OK, I am a pink person too I just tan better than others.

I could suggest furthering your expressions via KKK; I am sure they are short a few members these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Of course you hate the "right" to hate - but remember - so do they, and it's that sort of misguided response to the problems of our times that fuels a vicious cycle of aggression and only escalates the conflict making them (and ourselves) more violent, more aggressive and more detrimental to the health and safety of every one around us - including our loved ones.

There's a lot of messed up stuff out there these days - too many people in too densely packed cities, and...well, I'm sure you're aware of the issues.

I've had problems over the years myself, and fought many a battle with unprovoked aggressors...my last residency I was immediately hated before I even had the chance to say hi to anyone...folks I probably would have gotten along with if there wasn't that inital territorial barrier going on.

I tried for over a year to make peace with them - but not even a friendly wave and smile worked. It was horribly disheartening.

Anyway - I guess what I'm saying is that I understand and sympathize with the frustration you're going through/been through.

If you ever need to vent with someone who has been there, I'm a U2U away.

But please - try not to turn into the very type of monster you hate.

Take it easy out there.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

*edit - because Big Brother demands spell check.

[edit on 8/15/10 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

WE ALL LIVE IN A BIG GIANT VACUUM, AND YOU THINK IT SUCKS?

no kidding, you don't say?

you suck,
et

P.S.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
if i want to hate people for any reason im going to,

*Shrug*

Go for it.

I said no, this isn't your song
We can't all get along
It's too hard to hold hands when your hands are fists
My hate pop won't ever stop
I'm f%&*$#@ glad we're different
This is my hate american style
hit

--MM

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I understand your frustration, but, really,
from one 'sloppy brown mess' to another
- maybe you just need a big hug...
Wag.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You know you dont have to hate al they are...just a part. You can hate what they say ot what they do. If you cant refrain well...hit the head or the groins.
If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also...Twice on the same side hurts like hell !

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT TO HATE WHO YOU WANT, SO LETS START BUSTIN' HEADS!!!

:bash::bash::bash::bash:

Well, now that I got that out of the way, most people suck.

But when I find someone who doesn't, I could care less about there skin, or religion, or how they dress, and other stupid stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Mixing races doesn't make a sloppy brown mess, it makes a delicious, sexy stew

look at this happy fellow! Jamal Kwan, I call him

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You can dislike anyone you want. It's up to you. Hate becomes worrying when people start to act upon it.

Just keep it peaceful

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Like it or not, I have a few suggestions for you .... ways to channel that hate into a direction that could be more beneficial to you and everyone else. There are some things out there worthy of hate. Think about it. You could stop wasting all that good hate on unworthy things.

Hate lies.
Hate pain.
Hate ignorance.
Hate disease.

Hating something may turn into movement against that something.
Hate is a strong passion. Use it wisely.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

long term studies have concluded, and their summary is that there are physical and psychological indicators of why it is unhealthy to hate, and the symptoms are extremely contagious.

it begins by infecting the nervous system with flawed logic, then creates embedding of false information which makes people more susceptible to neruo-linguistical programming and psyops which permits others to more easily influence or control the hater's intentions, priorities, as well as their actions and behaviors in such a fashion they don't even know their someone's beotch. In the final stages of hate comes critical and impartial paralysis of an individual's mind, and it's ability to function properly, restulting in the total 360 arc of blinding of ones outer most regions of their peripheral vision, and narrowing their field of vision at such a slow pace that the hater's mind does not even consiously realize they are going blind, creating fear and the fear usurps the subcoscious mind and infects their recalcitrant magneloquences to the point where they get a career in front of a camera for our amusement at fox news. don't hate the playa man, and don't hate the game playa's. i make the playas hate the game, and i make the game hate the playas playa!

come here and give your gummy bear a big kiss you!
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join