It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you lose faith after 12/21/2012? Maybe you're supposed to...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
if people lose faith after Dec 2012, then they didnt fully understand the predictions in the first place. the only thing that was concluded is that we are coming to the end of one age, and into the beginning of a new one. thats it. i also dont feel the date to be totally accurate either. i think people are going to be feeling this long before Dec 2012. im already feeling and experiencing it...the enlightenment or ascension or whatever you want to call it. i think the dates will be different for everyone, but perhaps Dec is the deadline for people to learn? not the beginning of the journey?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Adillin2012

I totally agree with the part about the decembver 2012 being wrong. Its just the mainstream pop culture fiction behind its popularity.

I reckon it will actually be a few years after like maybe 2015.

You'd be surprised how many people think that all the end times threads are going to dissapear by new years 2013. They seem to have confused end times with 2012 in their extreme ignorence.

When not much happens in 2012 it may be like the boy who cried wolf.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
2012 is not the end.....keep an eye on technology..however cryptic that may sound, the grand finale is just around the corner.

<< 1   >>

join