It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are farmers growing crops in circles for food or communicating with Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Fun post with a little zest!

So we have all seen crop circles for years. I for one do not buy that a pair of 65 year old's got drunk at the pub and then decided to wonder into a field and start making pretty pictures! we know some are fake because of the crude nature or the message they give. SOME however are not so easily debunked.

This thread is not so much about the crop circles that flatten fields but the crop circles you see in places such as Arizona. They have a great excuse for being there as it is very easy to run the irrigation arm as it runs around in circles. HOWEVER they have a very strange familiarity what do you think, food or secret messages to those above?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c2e3c853dd3.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc9b34423fe9.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yeah there are heaps of similarities!

Like being round and being round and...being...round...

Maybe not then...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes the food growing is a cover up for the secret messages the farmers are sending.Thank you for revealing the truth

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That made me laugh.

Yeah I am pretty sure they are put that way for growing reasons.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Circle Farming. Also used by Mennonites.

Center Pivot Irrigation

en.wikipedia.org...

YES! Its funny when I look at Google Earth - - - I am surrounded by Mennonite farms.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yeah there are heaps of similarities!

Like being round and being round and...being...round...

Maybe not then...

Yeah, that's about it.

funny thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow, it sucks that so many people on here choose to be rude. If you don't find a thread interesting, move on. What is this high school? Did you guys get picked on a lot?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Earlier member has it right. Circular irrigation systems.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

The radius of the circle in your pictures are predetermined by the length of the watering tube. I can post dozen's of pictures in relation to your second image. Heck just go to google maps and look at California... You trying to tell me half of Cali is trying to communicate with Aliens? I don't think farmers are trying to communicate with Aliens.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Wow, it sucks that so many people on here choose to be rude. If you don't find a thread interesting, move on. What is this high school? Did you guys get picked on a lot?

Wow it sucks that some people have got absolutely no idea what a joke is as well.

Not one single person has been rude on this thread, except you perhaps.

These circles are obviously for communication with aliens as they can be seen some way into space. By letting one circle dry a little a message can be spelled out in binary.

reply to post by InformationAgent

Same goes to you InformationAgent - it is a joke - unless the OP comes back and say otherwise!!
Don't be so serious!

[edit on 14/8/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I remember when I first started using Google Earth I found a whole bunch of those circles in the desert. It just happened to correspond to when I had just joined ATS.

It didn't take me long to get educated about center pivot irrigation circles

But hey, I was a rookie then

I really doubt they are communicating with aliens, unless the alien alphabet is just a bunch of almost identical green circles.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I remember when I first started using Google Earth I found a whole bunch of those circles in the desert. It just happened to correspond to when I had just joined ATS.

It didn't take me long to get educated about center pivot irrigation circles

But hey, I was a rookie then

I really doubt they are communicating with aliens, unless the alien alphabet is just a bunch of almost identical green circles.

I can honestly say ATS has taken some of my ignorance away.

I love your post. I came to ATS during swine flu period, bad, bad, bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

heh!

Now I want a definitive answer here, Do I mow my lawn in a back and forth pattern, or do I mow it in a spiral manner?

Keep in mind, I wish to have aliens contact me, and not a Mexican dude.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

I know you are joking ,but when using sarcasm you have to be more subtle or it may be confused for being a real jackwagon.

top topics

join